Originally Posted by mathman
Do you think this sumbitch is looking over his shoulder, or is he so brazen he has no worries?
I have been following this thread, though I haven't done business with this guy. Actually, I think there is a 3rd option: This guy may be Looney Tunes. At my advanced age, I have met a few folks, whose cheese has slid off their cracker. They don't think like most people. For example, years ago I supervised a project for which night security was needed. The company that won the contract was warned that a security guard sleeping on the job was cause for loss of contract. Well, it happened not once but twice (2 different guards). Now, I'm talking "pound on the vehicle side glass to wake up" sleeping. After each incident, I contacted the owner directly, who assured me it would not happen again. After the 2nd time, I gave him the bad news but also told him to submit his invoice, so that I could get him paid for the work performed. Over a period of 6 months, I tried several times to get this guy to submit me an invoice so I could pay him but all I got was how I was a bully, unfair, etc. To borrow somewhat from the X-Files motto, "They're out there".

Last edited by JJF; 06/24/20.