Add me to the list of victims. Ordered 500 rounds of federal 5.56 last week and paid with a direct bank transfer from my checking which I NEVER do, but I needed ammo, he said his credit card link was down and his price was decent considering the current environment. I checked my order status and saw it had been on hold for 7 days. I checked with his bank and confirmed he had received the funds the same day as the order. I started getting suspicious and googled Optics and Ammo and felt really stupid that I had been duped this easily.

I emailed his support account and did not receive a reply. I emailed it again the next day and called the number listed and finally received a reply later that day. "Feel free to mail a check or money order for your order total to the following address." When I replied that he already had my money he sent the following: "Our suppliers have increased their prices and we will need some additional funds from you before we can ship this order out"

I told him I was going to give him one more opportunity to either refund my full purchase amount or send me the exact product I have already paid for in full within the next 48 hours or I would be reporting him to the Texas Attorney General, the Harris County DA and the BBB. He has sent me three emails making the same threats as everyone else has been receiving. I live in DFW, so I have no problem driving to Houston and appearing in court to testify as a witness if we can get this clown before a judge.