Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by Kp31
This guy should never be allowed to be around a firearm or ammo. what he wrote on his go fund me he sounds like a possible mass shooter case.

If he's a convicted felon now, he's not supposed to have guns. But we all know they manage somehow.

What I bolded of your quote sounds exactly like what you mentioned.

His words:

"In 2014 I was asked to leave my former Church, Memorial Drive Presbyterian Church, simply because my Severe Mental Illness known as Malignant Narcissism scared some of the other Church members. They thought asking me to leave would somehow prevent a mass shooting because part of my mental illness causes me to obsess over firearms and ammunition."

"This ultimately led to my False Arrest on the LSU Campus and wrongful suspension because a female student who I had threatened to sue for a variety of issues was in fear for her safety simply because of my mental illness."

It sounds like a manifesto.

"Please be very nice to my parents, none of this was their fault. They have suffered from my mental illness more than anyone."

Shows violent history by his own words.

"My bond was revoked on multiple occasions throughout 2021, which also contributed to a lot of fights and yelling at home, threatening to kill myself over money(Narcissists have a high suicide rate), $30K damage caused to my home during my occasional fits of narcissistic rage during the malicious prosecution, uncontrollable yelling at all hours of the day and night, severe mental illness, and a lifelong need for therapy."

Again he says not to blame his parents. Blame them for what? A deed yet undone that would cause people to blame his parents? That's the second time he stated that.

"Please be very nice to my parents, none of this was their fault, and they have suffered from my mental illness more than anyone."

He feels like the community owes him a debt, and I wonder how he'll collect it?

"I have so much hatred in my heart for this community. Please help heal my heart."

He's in a VERY dark place, but feels the world owes him for being there. He's been through the criminal justice system, but near as I can tell, hasn't been in a remotely successful mental health program. Eustice is indeed a danger to himself and others.

I thought he took a plea deal of misdemeanor theft. $750-$2500.00 The other 3 charges were dismissed.