Originally Posted by GreenArmyGuy
Eustice is still in jail lol.

Eustice lost all of his recent JP court cases by not being able to attend. All defendants received summary dispositions and Amazon had him labeled a Vexatious Litigant. He now has to pay court costs, likely has to put up bonds for cases, and will have to get the courts approval before filing any more lawsuits with his Justice of the Peace. Now that he is declared a vexatious litigant in 2 or more courts I believe that he can be declared that in other courts as well, that should put a hamper on his extortion attempts.

Looks like his business of using the courts to harass people is collapsing.

Did he lose because he wasn't able to show up or because there really was nothing to his cases?

In what court did Amazon get him label a Vexatious litigant? There was a ruling like that in JP Court, place 1, I think it was. Judge Garcia? Think he was declared a vexatious litigant in a Louisiana court also. He had filed a big case against LSU but that got thrown out also. I'm glad Amazon did that instead of settling or negotiating. A few of his cases had been referred to arbitration. In JP Court 1 since 2018 he had filed something around 87 cases. Ridiculous.

Last edited by dustbin; 06/24/22.