Originally Posted by Darryle
Here is the update I have and what is needed:

You can PM me and I will give you his name and work email address, this does two things, it keeps his name and email off the forum, allows me to verify validity thru this thread and protects him from legal action from this asshat. If you have a legitimate claim and you are just now finding this thread, please join the forum and contact me or use my email address (on my profile) to contact me, I will do my best to protect both parties and your privacy, I just want to see this guy shut down and prevent him from defrauding other sportsmen.

[quote]First Reply:

l sent an email yesterday afternoon asking who is the best person to handle it along with the link to the thread. I havent gotten a reply. In all reality I hope I get contact info with someone at HPD as we only have like 6 burglary and theft investigators in the entire county....

Second Reply:

I'm gonna need actual names of any reports that have been filed. If none have been filed they need to start on it so we can get the ball rolling.

Both burglary and theft along with financial crimes handle it

XXXXXX/quote]

Please give them the case numbers. If you compile the cases, the penalty will escalate.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!