Originally Posted by RB1714
Hey everyone, I signed up for an account just to let you know I am another victim. I had followed a lot of the advice that you have all provided to no avail. Just received a letter from my CC company, he is challenging my dispute with them. I have made copies of everything to include a phone record of my call to him in which of course I only received voicemail. It is sad that the criminal justice system will not sport this idiot. I guess they figure he is to small fry.

Here are some important things some of you may have missed. He is charging SALES TAX on purchases which I doubt he has paid. Also in his shipping time he states 2 business days. No other online sales site I have ever been to will let you order items that are out of stock. Not Walmart, Target, etc. to include any sites selling ammo that I have been to. They will let you sign up to be notified when they are available but will not take your money.
His site will let you order assuming that it is stock, very deceptive!
I am a Retired Military and DAV and wish I had some extra money right now to help out. But I will help with any of the documents that I have that might be useful.

FYI if you are looking for ammo right now I got a useful info off You Tube that FEDERAL.COM was selling direct. Went to their site and they had what I was looking for. They were straight forward saying it would take 7-10 business days, when it went over that time I received an email apologizing for the delay. Shortly after received an email stating my order had shipped, received by UPS 4 days later. Also, they did not charge my credit card until the my order was filled and shipped. That is good CS.

If he collected sales tax for your state then they will know if he remitted it to them. Make it enough and they will go after him.

He who laughs last is slow-witted.