Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by mchasem13
Same as what I've read with others so far (through page 9 of 19 so far... lot of catching up to do) - fraud.

Order product, no shipment. Request refund, refund denied with a statement to reference insane return policy. Pursue dispute through bank, Eustice sends angry emails, lies to bank. Etc. Leaving out specifics in a public forum, but seems to be par for the course with this guy.

Is the product currently showing in stock or can you prove it was showing in stock when you ordered it?

Yes, currently showing in stock and I have documentation that it was showing in stock when ordered, as well as documented in stock multiple times between then and now. Sitting on almost 50 files documenting everything so far.

My apologies for being somewhat vague in the public thread, but I tend to be, based on what I do. I've documented this situation from when I placed the order several months ago up to today, catching him in several lies in the process, including his official response to the bank regarding my dispute.