Originally Posted by GreenArmyGuy
Thank you everyone for your support. if you have any information you would like to submit for me to add to my case you can send it to armytankerchrisgmail.com.

Background: I am being frivolously sued for roughly 10k the max allowed in Small Claims. He is using the breach of contract angle and harassment. - Both of which he has nothing solid, but he is doing this in an attempt to harass me.

The down side is he literally files hundreds of frivolous lawsuits in an attempt to weaponize the court systems and use vexatious litigation to suppress, harass, and oppress people. He is infamous in his county. They can't stop him from filing these lawsuits so he abuses the privilege regularly. The court that he is located in does not allow virtual or telephonic presence in hearing so you have to show in person which may be another reason he abuses this power. Eustice is continuing to defraud customers on his website and make money while giving sworn testimony that he cannot afford court and serving fees for documents. - He even brags about getting away with this in his case in Louisiana. This allows him to perpetually abuse the courts for his gain.

I have reached out to a lawyer in Harris County and they mentioned that he is deranged and files lawsuit on people all of time.They mentioned that he brazenly stalks lawyers and defendants by sending them crude picture or pictures of their homes.

This is going to be a suck fest for sure but I am not going to give in. I hope that through my case I can expose his criminal history and hopefully he will be brought to justice.

I have created a gofundme as requested and if anyone knows a good lawyer in Harris County that would be great. Thanks again.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/legal-fe..._link&utm_campaign=p_cf+share-flow-1

My brother is a lawyer in Houston. He practices business law, mainly.

FWIW, you don't need to hire a lawyer in small claims court.

I'd show up and hand the judge a copy of this entire thread, as well as hand written statements of people that have been defrauded by this guy, as well as the statement by the BBB about all the complaints they have gotten.

Might not hurt to have some e-mails from law enforcement you have reported to about the fraud.

If you do that, you should win handily, and quickly.

I would ask for fees as well, as the winning party.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!