This morning I took a look at Starline Brass's website to order some brass and did place an order. I noticed a link on their homepage which takes you to a site where scams are listed. OpticsandammoLLC is there, sure enough. Wondering if the scammer's website was still up, I dialed it in and sure enough it is still there.

Why the State of Texas does not order it taken down is beyond me, but it reinforces my feeling that the state does not give a [bleep] about the citizenry being injured and if you happen to be the injured party you must pay through the nose for justice (and make a few payments on some attorney's new BMW). We all know that if you do something that injures the state, then all hell will break loose and you'll be sorry you were ever born. That's a whole nuther subject, though...

Anyway, if you search to pull up a link to the POS's website you will likely see a BBB link. If you just want to see what the BBB has to say, here's the link:

https://www.bbb.org/us/tx/houston/profile/online-retailer/opticsandammo-llc-0915-90049984

BBB has the goods on Eustice.

How he can ever walk free again is beyond me (refer to my mini-rant above). I hope he tries to screw someone who's an even more egregious criminal than he is...the likely outcome isn't hard to predict. I'll bet he ends up in the grave or in prison in the next few years.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.