Originally Posted by notahunter
Original Go Fund Me Posting:

Medical Bills, Educational and Legal Expenses
$10,000,000 goal
Donate now
Become the first supporter
Your donation matters
GoFundMe protects your donation
We guarantee you a full refund for up to a year in the rare case that fraud occurs. See our GoFundMe Giving Guarantee.

Christopher Eustice is organizing this fundraiser.

As many of you have witnessed, I was False arrested 4 different times and walked out of my house in handcuffs, most recently on November 17, 2021 in the presence of 9 Police Vehicles during your 5 PM commutes back home. (There was also a Facebook post from December 11, 2020 in this Facebook Group). As many of you know, I am mentally ill. I am a “Malignant Narcissist,” similar to Donald Trump. (“Donald Trump Syndrome”). To become a Malignant Narcissist, one has to endure years of abuse that would drive most children to commit suicide. For example, the environment that created Donald Trump also led to the death of his brother via alcohol poisoning. It is unfortunate that some of you will read search results for “malignant narcissist” and assume the worst about me. Some of you have run from me in the streets in recent years. Please do not be afraid of me, I do not wish ill upon any of you. Although I may be dangerous, I am not violent.

I need to focus on catching up on many things that I have fallen behind on during my nearly 3 years spent illegally detained and approximate 7 years maliciously prosecuted with a 3 year shutdown of my business and source of income. I have been set back at least 5 years financially. I have spent over $200,000 on attorney fees. My health, happiness, and relationships have been obliterated. Before I get into this, I want to discuss how I was abused and neglected by this community into a State of Severe Mental Illness. I need to go back to 1995, when this 30 year old who currently lives with his parents moved into his residence here in Yorkshire at 655 West Forest Dr. Houston TX 77079, with the rest of his family at the age of 2 years old.

At first I wasn’t treated like an Outcast. At first I wasn’t deprived of a happy and healthy childhood. I was born with an IQ of approximately 145, mild Aspergers, ADHD, Severe Tourette’s and later developed Severe OCD due to the abuse and neglect that I experienced. Your kids used to be friends with me in my early childhood years, although the bullying seemed to be strongly present by the time I was in the 3rd Grade. One of your kids would regularly physically assault me, calling me “gay,” “[bleep]” and whatnot in the 3rd Grade. My father remembers taking me to the hospital while being covered in scrapes and bruises. This bullying was observed by fellow Meadow Wood students and sometimes repeated by those who rode on the same bus route with us going through Yorkshire. By the time I was in the 4th Grade this bullying seemed to get worse. Cameron (redacted) would regularly physically and verbally abuse me in grades 4, 5, and 6. This verbal abuse largely consisted of the use of discriminatory epithets regarding me as a “gay” or ‘homosexual.” In a 4th Grade art class, I was pressured into asking out every single female student in the class only to be openly rejected in front of everyone. One of your daughters was dating Cameron (redacted) in the 4th Grade and she encouraged this behavior, frequently emulating the same verbal abuse, calling me gay, making fun of me for mowing my family’s lawn, ect. This early bullying caused me to develop additional disorders and I have thus demonstrated chronic generalized and social anxiety my entire life. I have endured a lifelong history of being bullied because of my rather unusual social presentation and argumentativeness, lack of spontaneity, and high needs for control and order. By the Spring of 2005 Cameron (redacted) had convinced the entire 5th Grade class to treat me like an Outcast. I had asserted that I would defend myself from his physical and verbal abuse and he went around and started claiming that I threatened to kill him simply because I told him that I had learned to kill with my bare hands in martial arts classes. This does not meet the legal definition of a True Threat because it lacks the explicit requisites, which is why it was never prosecuted. This is when many of your children cut all contact with me. I remember running to all corners of the Meadow Wood Playground in the Spring of 2005 only to be rejected and ridiculed by everyone that I came into contact with. A similar experience occurred at the 5th Grade Graduation pool party in May 2005. I remember how nobody wanted to be my friend or associate with me at this pool party. Your children used to make fun of me for mowing my family’s lawn when I was 11 years old until I left high school. I turned inward, becoming obsessed with running, swimming and lifting weights. I could run a 5K in under 17 minutes by the time I left Meadow Wood Elementary. I became obsessed with my fitness, diet and bodybuilding. This obsession has lingered throughout my adult life as I have been overly concerned with my physical appearance.

I also focused on my grades and attempted to find friendship through online gaming, but the Narcissistic Personality Disorder caused issues in all areas of my life. I believe I had Narcissistic Personality Disorder by the time I entered the 6th Grade in 2005, although it wasn’t diagnosed until 2021. “The nightmare for deep narcissists generally arrives in their twenties and thirties. They have failed to develop that inner thermostat, a cohesive sense of self to love and depend upon. The extroverts must constantly attract attention to feel alive and appreciated. They become more dramatic, more exhibitionistic and grandiose. This can become tiresome and even pathetic. They have to change friends and scenes so that they can have a fresh audience. Introverts fall deeper into a fantasy self. Being socially awkward yet radiating superiority, they tend to alienate people, increasing their dangerous isolation. In both cases, drugs or alcohol or any other form of addiction can become a necessary crutch to soothe them in the inevitable moments of doubt and depression.” - The Laws of Human Nature by: Robert Greene pg. 44

These painful experiences grew into something much more sinister by the time I was in Middle School at Spring Forest Middle School. I was regularly beaten, bullied, and bruised. Somebody took my shoes and urinated in them. Somebody threw semen on me in the hallway while I was being held back by a crowd of his followers. Somebody slashed my bicycle tires with a knife while I was in class. Your children were not there to comfort me or support me. Some of them were involved in these heinous acts. I believe that I transitioned into becoming a Malignant Narcissist after this last bit of abuse in Middle School. This made my High School Experience very unusual. Women were able to pick up on the fact that there was something off about me mentally, and this Malignant Narcissism ultimately scared off the most beautiful and most attractive women I have ever met, when they were initially very attracted to me. This culminated in the tallest(6 foot 3 in.) and most attractive female student in my High School bailing as my prom date the day before prom. I have been mistreated by so many women for the past 16 years because of this malignant narcissism. Imagine being the smartest, hardest working, and most physically attractive person in almost every room you find yourself in, yet you are always being denied love and friendship, because you were abused and neglected into mental illness at a young age, deprived of warmth and love on a consistent and continuously worsening trajectory since your early childhood years. This is one of the largest reasons that I feel that I have to become a Billionaire or die trying. I would rather be dead than be a loser and I would rather die than be alone.

As an avid athlete, I experienced an overuse injury, a stress fracture in my foot, in January 2011 during my Junior Year of High School. This injury took 9 months to heal and unfortunately many of my peers including your children ridiculed me and claimed that I was faking an injury. This couldn’t have been further from the truth. Nobody works harder than I do in the gym. I am known for overtraining and training in my spare time while others are out partying. This contributed to my Antisocial traits. In my Senior year, the announcement was made that I was ranked #1 in my High School. This led to verbal and physical abuse to the extreme from my peers. I was implicitly and explicitly threatened. My Paranoia led me to believe that people wanted to kill me. I wrecked and totaled my car in a panic attack brought on by this paranoia in May 2012, the day after Prom and right before my Graduation.
In 2014 I was asked to leave my former Church, Memorial Drive Presbyterian Church, simply because my Severe Mental Illness known as Malignant Narcissism scared some of the other Church members. They thought asking me to leave would somehow prevent a mass shooting because part of my mental illness causes me to obsess over firearms and ammunition.

As College continued, the Malignant Narcissism continued to bring continuously worsening issues, and I experienced 3 major setbacks exacerbated by my mental illness. The Malignant Narcissism exacerbated issues that led to my suspension from Texas A&M University and application of F grades on my transcript which were the result of false cheating allegations completely lacking in any evidence of wrongdoing on my part. A lawsuit was filed against Texas A&M University but was completely mishandled by two of my former attorneys who were also ultimately disbarred for legal malpractice and neglecting client matters. This lawsuit still has not been resolved and was dismissed during a period of my mental and legal incapacitation according to several reports from Psychiatric Professionals. The most intelligent and beautiful women imaginable would show a deep initial attraction to me and then the Mental Illness would later scare them off. This cycle of initial attraction and later deep fear continues through a whole entire lineup of many women to the present day. This community took away my ability to be loved. This ultimately led to my False Arrest on the LSU Campus and wrongful suspension because a female student who I had threatened to sue for a variety of issues was in fear for her safety simply because of my mental illness. I had not committed any crimes, had not threatened violence, and had not done anything that could be considered wrong under the law or student rules. The charges were ultimately dismissed after a 4 year long malicious prosecution. I am still litigating an unresolved lawsuit against LSU and I still have 7 uncompleted hours left to finish my Petroleum Engineering Degree. This lawsuit still has not been resolved and was dismissed during a period of my mental and legal incapacitation according to several reports from Psychiatric Professionals. This Severe Mental Illness known as Malignant Narcissism causes me to engage in self-defeating vicious cycles which severely hinder my ability to live a normal, happy and successful life. Some mental health professionals say that Malignant Narcissists “live in their own version of hell.” To some death would be a much better fate. The 4 year long Malicious Prosecution in Louisiana turned into a 7 year long malicious prosecution across Texas and Louisiana when Harris County decided to pursue numerous felony charges against me due to my Malignant Narcissism and completely lawful business practices during the Supply Chain Issues resulting from COVID-19 ammunition backorders. My business was shut down for 3 years and I was illegally detained for 3 years in Harris County Jail. I was false arrested 4 times in front of my neighbors, illegally detained and maliciously prosecuted for almost 3 years. All charges were dismissed. I endured regular assaults, sexual assaults, threats, harassment, sexual harassment, extortion, thefts, and violence in Harris County Jail. I have numerous medical ailments resulting from my illegal detention, over 30 issues, resulting from the violence and general lack of healthcare that the County Jail system has available. These medical ailments include but are not limited to a Broken Nose with damaged Cartilage(multiple incidents), Chipped and damaged teeth(multiple incidents), Completely fractured ring finger needing reconstructive surgery as it has healed back crooked and is no longer functioning at the joint, Ruptured eardrums and/or cauliflower ears resulting in presumed irreversible hearing loss, Numerous cuts abrasions and scars which also led to a severe Staph Infection in my lower left leg almost leading to amputation, large Tumor found near spine, Torn Pectoralis Major, Sprained Ankle(Severely Damaged), Severe Toe Infection almost needing amputation, Severe PTSD and other mental anguish, Repressed Memories, Anxiety, Depression, Severe Anger, High Stress, High Cortisol, thinning balding and gray/white hair on head and face, other signs of aging, black eyes and other severe bruising covering my entire body, bruised and broken bones, joint damage, nerve damage, internal bleeding, whiplash in neck and spine, other back problems, fractured jaw, and fractured face. My business was shut down as part of my bond conditions for almost 3 years and it had been bringing in over $600,000 per day in revenue from organic google traffic and almost a million new monthly visitors with $0 adspend. My website was broken while I was illegally detained but I have proof of the previous web traffic and sales flow. I want to sue Harris County for at least $100 million maybe up to $20 billion. I am still looking for a lawyer. Case Law guarantees survival of MSJ and a jury trial. I have basically been oppressed with 7 years of malicious prosecution in cases that were all ultimately dismissed. The relief from Civil Lawsuits is nowhere in sight and could take many decades from today. I am frequently forced to represent myself in these civil cases because it is so difficult to find a good Civil Rights lawyer. I have lost almost everything. I work harder than everyone I know, 18 hours a Day and 7 Days a Week, and yet everything has been stolen from me.

Please be considerate and offer to volunteer your time and/or donate money. Employers regularly discriminate against me in the hiring process due to my mental illness and I am left to few employment options. I work 18 hours a day, 7 days a week. I haven’t had a vacation or gone hunting since 2017. Nobody on the face of the earth has suffered more at the hands of this community than my family and I. Please be very nice to my parents, none of this was their fault. They have suffered from my mental illness more than anyone.

Imagine being the smartest, hardest working, and most physically attractive person in almost every room you find yourself in, yet you are always being denied love and friendship, because you were abused and neglected into mental illness at a young age, deprived of warmth and love on a consistent and continuously worsening trajectory since your early childhood years. The closest thing to a girlfriend or a serious relationship that I have ever had was a long distance relationship with Allison (redacted), for a year after leaving LSU, a relationship that I was unable to pursue beyond our regular texting because I was too preoccupied with my dire financial situation, teaching myself to become a lawyer who could effectively represent himself in lawsuits, all while working hard at finishing college and operating my own business.

Narcissistic Abuse Recovery by: Dr. Theresa J. Covert,pg. 80: “A victim of narcissistic abuse will replay the words and actions in their minds until it becomes second nature. You learn to associate specific actions in the relationship with violence and reprimand. You almost expect a negative reaction from your partner each time you do something. This amplification of negativity will grow into self-sabotage, and if your partner is a malignant narcissist, suicide might not be so far off.”

The most attractive woman I have ever met, Jaclyn (redacted), who was initially deeply attracted to me, has gone no contact with me since April 2021 because her coworker and Arete Center representative told her I was a Malignant Narcissist. My bond was revoked on multiple occasions throughout 2021, which also contributed to a lot of fights and yelling at home, threatening to kill myself over money(Narcissists have a high suicide rate), $30K damage caused to my home during my occasional fits of narcissistic rage during the malicious prosecution, uncontrollable yelling at all hours of the day and night, severe mental illness, and a lifelong need for therapy.

Many of your children are now living happily married lives as I deal with Rage & Parasitic Anger from my current lack of health, wealth, love, and happiness. My needs have been placed on hold for way too long.

One of my neighbors threatened to have me arrested instead of offering their support and help during the malicious prosecution simply because of all the yelling. My neighbor who spoke with my family in Fall of 2021 following all the emails to Jaclyn (redacted) and all the yelling due to my bond being revoked said I could be healed by electrically shocking my brain into forgetting about these traumas. I do not want to spend my time and energy causing irreparable harm to myself and my entire lifetime of memories. Thanks but no thanks. The only options are medication and regular lifelong therapy.

My website was broken while I was illegally detained and needs to be repaired.

I am asking this community that abused and neglected me into a state of severe mental illness, to donate money for my lifelong need for mental health treatment and therapy, medical expenses and legal expenses and other issues stemming from my mental illness, all available Texas Bar Association required pro bono hours from lawyers for my Civil cases, help finding the right attorneys for my civil cases, and man(or woman) hours from volunteers to promote my fundraising far and wide across this city, tracking down my abusers and acting as liaisons to ask nonprofits to raise me money. This community really does owe me. I am also considering filing a $5 Billion Lawsuit against Spring Branch ISD for allowing this abuse against me and causing me to suffer from lifelong mental illness.

My Life Savings have been Wiped Out, I have experienced a Negative Income for the last few years, and my only form of transportation and Car was Sold to help pay my legal bills. I am asking for donations to help cover my costs of transportation. I am planning to lease a reasonable Electric Truck or SUV.

I have hopes of attending and graduating Law School because Narcissists make very good lawyers and I have regularly studied the law for the past 11 years. I also have hopes of finishing my last 7 hours in Petroleum Engineering, and earning a Cybersecurity Masters and/or a Houston Community College AI & Robotics Bachelors Degree. Any excess funds will go toward these educational goals.

Please be very nice to my parents, none of this was their fault, and they have suffered from my mental illness more than anyone. My father needs Kidneys transplanted and only has 15% Kidney function. I need to buy a Home so I am not continuing to live with my parents in my 30s. I need a Physical Storefront for my online business.

I also have hopes of starting a Non-Denominational Church & Gym Ministry, and earning a Minister Certification. I have hopes of Starting my own Gym, and I have a Desire to be a Professional Athlete and Bodybuilder in the Classic Physique Division.

Any excess funds raised will go to towards: Regular Mental Health Therapy & Medications, Gym Membership, Medical Insurance, School Bills, Rent, Utilities, Home Repairs, Medical Bills, Food, Legal Bills, Parking Tickets resulting from malicious prosecution, Business Inventory Lost due to Malicious Prosecution, Business Operating Capital lost due to Malicious Prosecution, Business Vehicle+ Gas, repaying Business Loans.

I owe my Elderly/Retired Parents for various loans, and I had No Business Insurance to protect me during the 8 year long Malicious Prosecution. I was abused by our community into severe mental illness. I haven’t had any vacations since 2017(Hunting). I have a need for lifelong therapy. I need much more money than the typical individual to be able to attract friends and companions due to my unique clinical issues. I work 18 hours a day and every day of the year.

I have so much hatred in my heart for this community. Please help heal my heart.

I also recently fell off my roof. I was climbing down and the ladder slipped out on some leaves. I fell off my roof and fractured my hand and 3 vertebrae. I was almost paralyzed. I am bedridden and barely able to write this message.

So the injuries are pretty bad. I need surgery on my hand. My whole body aches and I need help from my parents to do almost everything. It’s like I’m completely crippled. I can barely type this Message.

Need: $$$(Reasonable List ex: Health Expenses, Liasons(time/volunteers), and Lawyers(Referrals and Pro Bono hours)
Text or Call [832-259-1634] Email: [[email redacted]]

Need: $$$(Reasonable List ex: Health Expenses, Liasons(time/volunteers), and Lawyers(Referrals and Pro Bono hours)
Text or Call [phone redacted] Email: [email redacted]

Give $20 and be a founding donor
Your donation is the start of Christopher's journey to success. Your early support inspires others to donate.
Make a donation
Organizer
Christopher Eustice
Organizer
Houston, TX

Last edited by notahunter; 02/04/24.