Originally Posted by mustang_8244
So I just came across this thread after searching for info on this delightful human being and I'm shocked to say the least. It looks like he has now moved past taking peoples money via his website and is now either using their cards or just stealing numbers to make purchases for himself. I work for an online ammo retailer and he placed a $1000 order with us recently and then a few weeks later I get a card dispute from the actual card owner.

We have some safe guard policies in place when a customer specifies a different billing & shipping address and we asked for some proof of his connection to the individual who's name and address in New York that were provided for credit card billing. He went so far as to send a fake bank statement to us with his name inserted with the billing address. We said "hey, that's still not the name of the guy who paid for it" so he sent another bank's statement with the correct name and address. The sales associates in the office aren't super sleuths and he provided what we asked, so it got shipped out.

I'd love to get in contact with Samuel Maxwell, the investigator mentioned in this thread who is aware of the issues if someone could PM me the email. If not, I can call in and see if I can reach him, just wanted to get right to him and hopefully get some charges added to this guy.

That does not surprise me.

Guy is criminally insane.

Needs to be locked away.

What he did is now a huge felony. Actually, multiple felonies.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!