Christopher Euctice, aka Optics&Ammo attempted to rip me off also but I called his bluff. He's not near as bright as he thinks he is. However I still monitor case progress so I can go to his sentencing for live entertainment since I live in vicinity of trial. He has already attempted the psycho defense and was being evaluated by courts. Hopefully with confimation he is bat shyt crazy he will forfeit his 2nd Amendment rights if not found guilty of felony theft. If you research this freak it quickly becomes obvious that conflict is an ongoing event in his miserable, meaningless life. Obviously a narcissist, flim flam / con boi.

Since man boi lives with the feces that spawned and raised him, they should be indicted as an Accessory. They allow this ongoing criminal operation to operate in their home, allow him to use their home address for his business and all state filings (public record). On some of his frivolous lawsuits filed in Houston, his parents have also been listed as victims on court filings. Apples don't fall far from the tree and the "parents" are certainly not stopping the criminal operation and allow it to continue operating from their home. If they were not allowing their home to serve as the hideout and headquarters for this ongoing criminal enterprise "Useless Eustice" would have to refile his entity address with the state.
Indite the scumbag parents that bred, spawned & raised this psycho and are accomplices and enablers to this ongoing criminal operation.

How come his website and Shopping Cart are still functional as of 9/5/2021? Checked Harris County Jail roster and still not arrested as of today for violation of probation. Bond revoked, hope he spends another month in the pokey until his next court date on 10/5/21.

Last edited by KilroyIsHere; 09/05/21. Reason: typo