I thought this little gem should be shared:

On Oct 12, 2021, Chris Eustice wrote to a person he is harassing.

We don’t have to have any hard feelings over my emails that I sent you. We can settle
up and go back to being friends.
I sent implicit threats to over 200 defendants. I was advised that I shut down office
buildings all over the country. It’s legal though. Threats must be very distinctive and
explicitly violent. I believe 2 people tried to press charges but it just made the Harris
County District Attorney want to dismiss charges against me.
But I am actually about to go insane if I don’t start reaching settlements. Do you know
any attorneys who can help me in my lawsuits against Harris County and the Public
Universities?

I’m also really upset about my other life issues. I’ve also been pretty lonely for a while
and I think people can be really mean to me around here. I don’t think I got rejected by
the most attractive woman ever, but this girl presents herself as this empathetic
religious person who cares about mental health issues. It really makes you lose faith in
people to see someone go against everything that they stand for. People can be fake. It
reminds me of the time when the best looking and tallest(6 foot 3)girl at my school
agreed to go to Prom with me but bailed on the day of the Prom. Also of the time I got
framed for sex crimes at LSU. I’m so good looking, hard working, and brilliant, but I
have been mistreated by so many women, all because of my mental health issues.
Wow.

Regards,
Christopher Eustice