Originally Posted by antelopedundee
Originally Posted by GreenArmyGuy
So as I mentioned last week the good news has been happening.

Good News: Eustice's business was indicted and he was arrested yesterday.

Bad News: He was released today and is still posting sh*t on his opticsandammo FB page to continue to try and steal money from people.

I don't understand how this guy can keep his site up and still has the audacity to continue to screw people over hours after being released from jail.

Look at what he has added to his "Terms and Conditions".

SECTION 20 – CLASS ACTION WAIVER

The parties waive any right to assert any claims against the other party as a representative or member in any class or representative action, except where such waiver is prohibited by law or deemed by a court of law to be against public policy. To the extent either party is permitted by law or court of law to proceed with a class or representative action against the other, the parties agree that: (i) the prevailing party shall not be entitled to recover attorneys’ fees or costs associated with pursuing the class or representative action (not withstanding any other provision in this agreement); and (ii) the party who initiates or participates as a member of the class will not submit a claim or otherwise participate in any recovery secured through the class or representative action.

SECTION 22 – JURISDICTION AND VENUE FOR CIVIL CLAIMS

The parties agree that any and all civil claims or disputes arising from any transactions made on OpticsandAmmo.com shall be litigated exclusively in Harris County and/or Houston, TX. The parties further agree that OpticsandAmmo, LLC will have the right to determine the proper venue for such disputes.

Eustice tried to sue recently for a bank dispute under "Fraud, Breach of Contract, and Promissory Estoppel" basically violation of his wild Terms and Conditions, it was dismissed with prejudice.

I understand that he is not out on bond yet and that a hearing is set for 12/21.

He is out of jail. He has an arraignment hearing on the 21st. You can look this all up.

Last edited by GreenArmyGuy; 12/15/20.