After a couple of weeks of him just plain ignoring me i mentioned that i was going to contact the attorney general in Houston, this got a response from him where he said he would send me a refund check....the old check is in the mail ploy!!!

I said to him to ensure it was for the full amount to which he replied that "You get 92%, want to get sued?".

I of course rebutted saying i expect 100% as it was quite obvious that he never had the items in the first place, but he's taken it to mean i have refused the refund entirely & he is threatening to sue me for defamation.

Couldn't care less what he threatens to sue me for. I called his bluff about sueing me once before saying that there is no way in hell he'd ever want his dodgey business practices paraded in front of law enforcement & the courts which shut him up, but seems he's forgotten and reckons he's gonna go down that path again.

Anyway, i've given him a deadline of March 16th to get my full refund to me or i contact the attorney general. His move now, although i'm making sure i'm not holding my breath waiting for the refund to hit my mailbox.

Keep this thread going guys, the more people that know about this piece of crap human the better, might be one of your friends or relatives that we save from being his next victim.