First post on 24hourcampfire. I'm here because of Optics And Ammo and Christopher Eustice. I'm not going to go into too much detail, as it's already been said dozens of times in this thread. Out of stock, threats of lawsuits, etc. I did call my credit card and was able to get the charge back. Got another email, threatening more lawsuits. I don't plan on any more interactions with Mr. Eustice.

I also contacted Investigator Maxwell, whose info is on page 10 of this thread. He was great, and I plan on filing a complaint. I would strongly encourage everyone else to do the same. Cancel whatever cards you used. Review your statements.

If it hasn't been posted yet, good reading here: https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.lamd.55144/gov.uscourts.lamd.55144.1.0_1.pdf

Note his bodybuilding gainzzzz at paragraph 55 and how the ladies couldn't resist.

Mentions his Submariner at paragraph 57. Don't pay for this guys Rolex or supplements. He needs to be stopped.

Thanks to all that have contributed to this thread and got the ball rolling with Investigator Maxwell.