Originally Posted by antelopedundee
Originally Posted by mchasem13

Touch base with Samuel Maxwell of the Office of Harris County District Attorney Kim Ogg. He is the gentleman at the DA's office heading up this case. If you (or anyone that has not) need to contact him, let PM me and I will be happy to forward contact information. I prefer not to post an email address on a public forum, but will be happy to get it to you.

That said, once contact is made with Mr. Maxwell, he will send a document or two to fill out. Basically it's a file to document what occurred and by whom (our boy Eustice in this case). It's a relatively short process, but very important for everyone to do.

Your inbox is full. I have a general email for the Harris County DA but if you have a direct email for Mr Maxwell you can PM it to me. Also how many complaints are needed to file action with the USPS?

My PD says this is a civil matter. How much $$$ does it take before it becomes a criminal matter?

655 West Forest Dr is a residence of high value. Does he own it? If it is a base for criminal activity could it be seized and sold to satisfy creditors?

Sorry, I guess I had not reached the minimum post count. Remedied, and I will PM you in a moment.

I'm not familiar with the USPS aspect, I'll leave that to someone else.

I would typically side with the local PD if this were a one-off issue. However, it is not and his activity appears to be a criminal issue. But, this is best handled through the DA in Texas.

Last edited by mchasem13; 11/24/20.