Hey guys, new here to the forum, all because of Optics and Ammo and Christopher Eustice.
He got me too. I ordered a cheap scope and rings on 4/4/20 to put on my Ruger 10/22
On 4/11 I hadn't been updated with shipping so I tried to call (no answer, left voicemail, it was never returned).
On 4/14 he emailed back saying "it" was on backorder. I asked which item, and if he didn't have the scope I need to cancel the order because it's a discontinued item that won't ever come back into stock.
He then did the offer of store credit or the 8% cancellation fee (for an item that said was in stock and wasn't, and never will be ever again), to which I refused and demanded a refund. He stopped responding after that.
I then started digging and found this forum, looked at the BBB and the facebook pages you guys listed here. I called my bank and canceled the debit card I used to order and got my money back that way.
Yesterday (4/23), he emailed me about a chargeback of $35 they got and wanted to see how to resolve it. I told him I submitted a fraud claim against him with my bank and explained my reasons.
Then, sure enough, he spent the ENTIRE DAY emailing me back and forth threatening me with collections and lawsuits if I didn't pay the $35, a $500 negative vendor review fee, and the original 8% cancellation fee for the $84.85 I spent originally.
So, essentially he has attempted to extort me for $541.79 or he would sick endless collection agencies after me, and sue me until "he owned everything I have". Also acted like he didn't lose all those lawsuits against Texas A&M, Chase, Equifax, etc.
Well, I'm not putting up with that crap.. so I filed a complaint with the BBB, the FTC, and the FBI's Internet Crime division (IC3), as well as the Texas Attorney General.
If he tries to sue me, I'll counter sue and I'll contact every single person he ripped off that he can find to join the suit to get this [bleep] shut down once and for all.
Just thought I would share my story. Thank you guys for keeping this thread alive so I could find it and confirm my suspicions and get my money back. Now I'm a lot more careful with EVERY website I order from and I won't order until I'm reasonably certain I'm not getting scammed.
Thanks again!

Last edited by RLong31; 04/24/20.

-Ryan