More Quotes:

"So it turns out I actually was test driving some Porsche Cayennes on October 31, 2020 and came
down with a severe Covid infection from your company’s negligence. I was bedridden for 6 weeks
and lost 30 lbs. I lost billions of dollars from resulting legal issues stemming from your negligence.
Maybe you should “Get your god damn CEO on the mother [bleep] cock sucking Phone with my car
offer ready by today at 5 PM. Or else. I’m ruthless as [bleep].”
Sorry for my language. But I obviously file lawsuits. So let’s settle up."

"I can also show credit card processing statements and bank statements.
I can show you hundreds of my lawsuits through publicly available court records. I’m so well known
around the world through my internet presence and very well known in Harris County for many
reasons.
Also to correct a typo in the prior email:
Within the next year I have plans to file a multi billion dollar lawsuit against Harris County and other
County Officials.*
I’m eagerly awaiting a call and/or email from your people. "

"I can show my Google analytics showing massive web traffic, millions of people.
I can show you my sales flow.
I’m sure you have some lawyers to do a public records search. Within the next year I have am filing
multi billion dollar lawsuit against Harris County. The facts, law and evidence make this case very
likely to succeed. I can explain this in detail to your lawyers if you have a legal department. I have
expectations that this case will generate a lot of media attention which means at least millions of
dollars for your brand. Have your CEO or somebody with the right pull to call or email me."

"I don’t know who I need to speak to but I am 100% serious. This isn’t a joke. This isn’t a game. I don’t
want to wait any longer than 8-10 months for production. I am important and a pretty big deal.
I could easily spend(lose) $450,000 on some bullshit cars(they simply depreciate and decay), after all
it is less than a day’s cash flow for me. But I would much rather reinvest earnings into cash producing
assets because it is what I always do.
Also I believe that when you’re good at something you should never do it for free. I’m not going to
drive your cars without getting compensated for it. I’m very good at generating attention, millions of
dollars of attention for your brand"

Last edited by GreenArmyGuy; 01/25/22.