Starting off I’m new here, and almost got had but I knew better, this guys website is the ONLY place with ammo in stock online with big box store prices, so I knew something was up, researched and of course a slew of this type stuff came about. Have been up reading about this clown all night lol. Someone even made a Facebook page about him and his company and posted the mug shot above. This guy is definitely a sociopath/psychopath, I’ve read a deposition from the judge and lawyers when he sued the 2 LSU students... the amount of emails he sent their lawyers is crazy, and the context of them. His rambling thoughts is concerning. And also someone mentioned earlier that their serial killer alarm went off, and he’s correct, this guy fits, and interesting enough he had not 1 but TWO roommates while at LSU with suicidal ideations🤔 that’s a little concerning. One actually did commit suicide and the other attempted. What are the odds of 2 LSU students living with the same person commit suicide or try to. Almost like that movie were you get a free pass if your roommate kills himself in college. I believe the first one happened in 2015. Couldn’t find anything on it specifically tho.