Update:

Eustice had 66 items filed alone in his regional JP court from 2017 till now. He apparently has many other cases in state, and federal courts. I have been able to pull all of his cases for JP justice of the peace and it appears he files motions over and over again terrorizing churches and his victims, and also attempts to get default settlements against large companies. When he loses he files affidavits saying he cannot afford the penalties and tries to stretch out appeals. I am filing motions against him in my county to turn the tables on him. I have brought up the issue that he is receiving income from various sources and filed a motion to have him go before a judge and explain why he has sworn that he cannot pay court costs. I have submitted documentation where he has openly admitted in other courts that he files small claims cases all the time and can do it for "free" in his area so he will have to explain that as well.

I appreciate all of the contributions to my go fund me.So far I am about $400 deep in court and service fees and will spend another $300 for a PI to get a comprehensive background check of all of his court cases, criminal cases, police reports, and Arrest Records.

If anyone has additional information to contribute, Private Investigator / Legal contacts / recommendations or would like to contribute $$ to the cause, That would be super helpful.

I am more than happy to share any documentation that comes from the PI.

Last edited by GreenArmyGuy; 11/05/20.