Originally Posted by OrgEffectiveness
The state is disclosing their experts they are calling to testify at trial. A Certified Fraud Examiner. They also secured a court order requiring Eustice's legal team to disclose experts he will be calling in his defense. There is a restricted "order permitting evaluation" that I suspect is an attempt by the defense to have him classified as mentally incapable of mounting a defense or unable to comprehend the laws he was violating. This is strictly a guess based on his "Correspondence from Defendant" submitted on June 24 where he wrote to the court: "Defendant Eustice has been left in an unsound state of mind and is not currently mentally competent to stand trial."

I hope the state can get better experts than what Eustice can get. Check out the reviews on the loser who will testify that Eustice has mental issues.
https://www.ratemds.com/doctor-ratings/3317440/Dr-KIT+W.-HARRISON-Houston-TX.html/

They appear to be a good match. Looks like this guy also makes claims he can't back up.

"He enjoys pedophilia in my opinion. I say this; because, of the faces he made as i disclosed the sexual abuse of my own children. Kit harrison seemed to be getting turned on by the abuse. When i looked him up he was documented by HBO in the "women on Trial"

"He is a rude and condescending individual who bragged on how rich he was instead of focus on what matters. Made inappropriate jokes as well as seemed to be intoxocated."

"This doctor is a crook and a liar who will lie in a corrupt court for whatever reason...I assume it's because money talks."

"Object to him being a witness without a report. Demand he prove his "diagnosis" HE CANT!! "

"He is slow to think and is easily flustered. Like every Narcisstic cluster"

https://www.vitals.com/doctors/Dr_Kit_Harrison.html

"This individual is a loose cannon. He will turn on you at the drop of a hat. He has A very fragile ego that can be easily wounded in by even the most normal conversation. If he perceives that you have injured him in someway even if it was just a very Mundane comment about your own life , you are doomed."

"Run away from this man. Evil and greedy. He's not an ethical man Report to the Board"

Last edited by dustbin; 09/23/22.