Another look into the mind and words of Christopher Eustice, In this venture he is trying to promote himself as an influencer to secure about $450,000 in free cars.

"Can you suggest any avenues or points of contact other than my local dealership? I am not sure
my local dealership will place adequate value on the brand recognition that I can bring to the
entire Porsche brand(although they are ccd here). I imagine that my local dealership may be
more focused on their local presence than on the value of the entire Porsche brand. If I agree to
drive and own nothing but Porsche vehicles it would be great for your company and brand
recognition. I’m a pretty big deal. I could have gone with with Rolls or Lambo or Bentley or
whatever but I chose Porsche. I’m really smart, I know how to generate around $10 million in
daily sales completely organic with $0 adspend and almost no overhead cost(a few thousand
dollars a year).

I’m trying to negotiate about $450,000 worth of cars(2022 911 Turbo S and 2022 Cayenne Turbo
SE hybrid). I want some other upgrades as well, especially the Truffle Brown leather interior. I
like the midnight metallic blue paint but will consider other colors as well. I want these fully
customized and ordered for delivery.

I have had a life full of great challenges and adversity. Can you help me? I want to try to be
sponsored and get these vehicles completely free of charge. I have a lot of potential as the face of
your brand. I am the Houston Texas area version of Donald Trump and I am a famous high profile
person. I’m actually more interesting because my father wasn’t super wealthy so I’m self made at
the age of 28. People are going to write books and make movies about my life. I own a very
successful e-commerce brand and I have been involved as a Plaintiff in almost as many lawsuits
as Donald Trump(thousands). We have both been psychologically profiled as malignant
narcissists. I’m a very rare human being. The other day I shut down dozens of office buildings all
over the country with very little effort. Everyone in my zip code knows who I am. I can help
promote your brand in so many ways. I also get around a million new visitors per month on my
website."