Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Seriously quit pulling your psychotic chit in here. Really.

This is a thread where members who have been scammed by another psycho stay informed.

Please quit. Leave now.

If you want to turn this thread into another one of your train wrecks, it'll be all on you. I refuse to play your games.

There's some threads you just don't fugg with. Go play your games in the Campfire.

To those who follow this thread: My apologies that this idiot follows me around.

The irrefutable evidence below proves, Beyond a Shadow of a Doubt, you are the psychopath here, not me, and you are this idiot following me around to create train wrecks, so you can blame them on me. You just created a strawman argument in your post above, with multiple pathological lies, to gaslight me is exactly what you just did. That is the number one tactic commies use in their tool kit.

rockinbbar is a mentally deranged psychopathic cyberstalking PATHOLOGICAL LIAR, and I will prove it once again, as I already have with his own postings in this thread where I proved he cyberstalked me.

rockinbbar accuses me of following him on this site, but the below quote and link proves rockinbbar is a pathological liar where he went into the Elk Hunting Forum(Where he never posts. Search shows that is the only post he’s ever made in that forum) and cyberstalked me in “my” thread, just recently on 2-4-2022, to attack me, without discussing the topic:

Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Guess the OP wasn't really interested now that several guys who hunt evaluated the pic... laugh
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt.../16922663/re-score-this-elk#Post16922663

rockinbbar has been cyberstalking me on this site for three years now, since 4-8-2019, from when he outright lied by accusing me of being a member of a terrorist organization he fabricated up. I was having a good discussion with a couple of other members here, rockinbbar was not involved, when rockinbbar jumped in and started his pathological lying. The next four pages I proved how mentally deranged he is while defending myself with facts, and handed his azz to him while I humiliated him. He has never recovered from that humiliation, and has been cyberstalking me ever since.

The link below is where rockinbbar started cyberstalking me with his first attack against me with his lies accusing me of being a member of a terrorist organization. That exchange is proof he is a psycho and just as crazy as this Eustice character, and just as big of a pathological liar. Start at the link, and read the next four pages, and any sane person will see I’m telling the truth. It is also where he started calling me elksucker.
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...out-on-constitutional-carry#Post13723064

He has also threatened to have me swatted by law enforcement on this website before, putting people's lives in danger.

For further proof rockinbbar cyberstalks me, go to the search function on this site and enter the following:

Keyword Search Terms:
elksucker

* Search Body Only

By Display Name:
rockinbbar

Date Range
Newer than : 1 Year(s)

Click search.

Then, zero out the above date range, and change the date range to:

Older than: 1 year(s)

Click search

Read all of his mentally deranged pathological lying cyberstalking postings towards me, and his recent schtick to now label me as a socket puppet of some other banned user on this site, Maser, with absolutely zero evidence. He posts pictures of a young boy in diapers, and claims it is me. Yes, he is that mentally deranged.

And those are only his posting that the search word “elksucker” brings up. There are hundreds of his postings of him cyberstalking me on this site for 3 years now with his pathological lying from this mentally deranged psychopath. And remember, this guy was a deputy sheriff for 9 years.

Eustice isn’t scheduled to appear until July, so I’m not interfering with evidence being acquired for his case in this thread, and I have the right to defend myself with factual evidence against a mentally deranged psychopathic pathological lying cyberstalker, rockinbbar, in a thread I have participated in, and not just recently either.

Lastly, after rockinbbar posted the pathological lie above accusing me of following him around, he, being the proven cyberstalker here, started a new thread on the very same day, with his lies, in the general Hunter Campfire forum in the hope everyone would make another 50+ page thread to continue the “group” cyberstalking they do after they get their azzes handed to them, by me with facts. They continued their attempt to brand “me” as a narcissist, but the overwhelming evidence proves they are the narcissists.
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...bar/Search/true/elksucker91#Post17100422

You’ll also note in the link right above rockinbbar made a posting of a picture of my account showing when I was last signed in, further proving his pathological lying, being that evidence proves “HE” follows “me” around.
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/17102244/re-elksucker91#Post17102244

P.S. Go read this posting in this very thread where GreenArmyGuy posted about “Malignant Narcissists” to describe Eustice. The facts in that posting also align with rockinbbar’s actions towards me for 3 years now on this site from his Diabolical Cyberstalking of me.
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...-and-ammo-lcc-in-houston-tx#Post16897710

Is not the power of the pen absolutely fantastic when you have irrefutable evidence to prove your case?

No yellow journalism here. Just reporting the facts.

ElkSlayer91 International Broadcasting (EIB)™

Copyright © 2022 ElkSlayer91 All Rights Reserved.

They drew First Blood, not me……They drew First Blood.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)