I want to thank everyone for contributing to this link. This morning, like AMMO1A, I was searching for five-seven ammo. I found opticsandammo and was thrilled to find some available. I noticed the website wasn't the most professional, but we all start somewhere, so I continue to search through the site. One thing that I did notice was that there were two items that were the exact same thing, but had different prices. Needless to say I decided to quickly pick up the cheaper ones (at a fair price that Brownells or another reputable seller would charge). During the checkout process, the Credit Card system didn't work. I looked past this because I really wanted the ammo. Ultimately I chose to purchase using my bank account. I hit enter and the order was made.

However, I didn't feel quite comfortable with something..... My Spidey-sense was telling me something was up. Fortunately I did a little research and found this site! I have not completed the order.

But, like others, I can't understand how the website is still up. Anyway, thank you all for helping me avoid a $250 fail.