Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Comey is every bit the hero you are...

Originally Posted by DryPowder
Prove me wrong.

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
He hid Hillarys emails and covered any tracks obama left behind. A hero to left probably; but remember; no dictator has ever had problems finding their henchmen. In this case, "hero" is a contradiction.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Prove me wrong.

The proof is self-evident to anyone with an IQ above room temp that comey is not a hero.

Nice try though.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by MickeyD
Now wait a minute guys. Before getting too critical, let's eat this apple one bite at a time.
As Logger mentioned above, Comey's reopening the investigation of Hildebeast so late in the race certainly got Trump some votes. Perhaps enough to secure his victory.
Yep, in that respect Comey may well qualify as a hero. He may well have saved the Republic.

Is that what you had in mind, DryPowder?
..................If that was what he had in mind, then Comey is a hero. But only for that reason.

No, I don't for a second believe that's what he actually had in mind. It's far more likely that he thought the last minute investigation, and bs "exoneration", of Hildebeast would prove her innocence and secure her victory.
Fortunately it backfired and the biotch lost.
In the end it would appear that Comey is a lying, crooked co-conspirator who was working to bring down our Republic and should be stretching a rope.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
He will be a hero to the left as him and a few already fired underlings are charged with crimes to protect the very corrupt FBI.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
As Bob Hagel would say"You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong."Good words of wisdom...............
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
he would be a hero to me if he would suck start a pistol

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Prove me wrong.
I bet you got your ass kicked a lot growing up by other kids ??

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Now wait a minute guys. Before getting too critical, let's eat this apple one bite at a time.
As Logger mentioned above, Comey's reopening the investigation of Hildebeast so late in the race certainly got Trump some votes. Perhaps enough to secure his victory.
Yep, in that respect Comey may well qualify as a hero. He may well have saved the Republic.

When you eat the apple a bite at a time, Comey seems like he has infiltrated this coup instead of being a part of it. If he was trying to get Hillary elected why did he try to schiett all over her chances, twice. That seems like two Hail Mary's to stop Hillary without blowing his cover. It will be interesting if he wore a wire against Obama.

In his book, Comey wrote that no "fair-minded person with any experience in the counterespionage world" could think the Clinton investigation "was a case the career prosecutors at the Department of Justice might pursue."

"There was literally zero chance of that," he wrote.

His testimony, while bad for Trump was always worse for the coup.

He hid two boxes of evidence in Rybicki's office then had Rybicki enter it into evidence after McCabe opened the case against Trump.

Giuliani, Comey, Rosenstein, Barr and Mueller was all together when the SDNY went after the New York Mafia. Now, 30 years later all these same people are major players involved in an investigation with Trump. I don't think that's a accident

When the smoke clears, I'm expecting to be shocked, shocked I say. It also seemed like a slow news day and a good time to kick the Hornets nest grin

I'm here to increase my social credit score and rub elbows with some of the highest rollers on the internet.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Who was FBI Director after 9/11?Robert Mueller.After that?James Comey.Over fifteen years of building the "Untouchables" with the Intel powers granted to them after 9/11 event.All the Intel agencies that were once independent from one another now where able to share their Intel powers and became so powerful they could backmail or take down just about anyone.They tried to take out Trump before the election and also with their attempted coup.Think about all of that and Trump survived.What would it be like had hillary won?All these people would still have their jobs.The thing is they were so arrogant with their power that they became careless.The paper trail they left is like a book with scattered pages.The book is coming together and the chapters are coming into order.The story is worse than we imagined.Time will tell,but I doubt Comey will be a hero in the end.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
As Bob Hagel would say"You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong."Good words of wisdom...............
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

When you eat the apple a bite at a time, Comey seems like he has infiltrated this coup instead of being a part of it.

Well at least you get that there was a coup attempt.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I believe that you believe what you are saying.

"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force." --Thomas Jefferson

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
How can he be so tall and so spineless?

Bb

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

Comey is a hero-------------------- and Heinrich Himmler was a friend to all Jews, and the Jews just loved him.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
This Comey hero is the kind best worshiped post mortem.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Comey belongs at the bottom of a dozed-over trench with the rest of the clowns he was involved with,.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by stevelyn
Comey belongs at the bottom of a dozed-over trench with the rest of the clowns he was involved with,.

+10!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
There’s no “proving you wrong”. Since one persons hero is another persons Zero I can’t argue the fact that Comey is a hero.....to leftist scumbags and communists that want to see our country fail.

As for the Americans that love our country and want it to succeed....we see Comey as a traitor that deserves to have his neck stretched, after a fair trial of course.

Comey is a pure unadulterated scum sucking bag ofshit....

I'd be willing to forgo the fair trial if several thousand Marxists' heads exploded.

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Burleyboy

Bb

That might be the key to not being Arkincided. grin

It's going to be funny if James Comey ends up being the next Donnie Brasco and was in Trumps corner all along.

I'm here to increase my social credit score and rub elbows with some of the highest rollers on the internet.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Burleyboy

Bb

That might be the key to not being Arkincided. grin

It's going to be funny if James Comey ends up being the next Donnie Brasco and was in Trumps corner all along.
.....................Well you seem to have forgotten a few things....If Comey was in Trump's corner as you say, then why did James Comey sign 3 of the 4 FISA warrants (ILLEGALLY OBTAINED), which were based on a fake and phony Russian dossier? If James Comey were in Trump's corner, then why did he send two FBI agents over to the WH to deliberately entrap Flynn which he later bragged about on tape?. If James Comey were in Trump's corner, then why did he leak or hand over information either to a reporter or to his friend, which as it turned out, was the reason that fueled the beginning Mueller investigation? If James Comey was in Trump's corner, then perhaps you can explain how it is that many legal and Constitutional experts including Greg Jarrett and Mark Levin have all stated that Comey violated his oath of office as FBI director and have cited many count violations against Comey.

Yeah well, the Durham conclusions are approaching. Durham's conclusions about Comey will not say that Comey was in Trump's corner like a Donnie Brasco.........

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

586 members (12344mag, 1936M71, 160user, 17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 1234, 55 invisible), 2,470 guests, and 1,245 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,408
Posts18,470,229
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.