Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 12
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
The last poll I saw claimed Trump had upwards of 20% support from blacks.

The Democrats will get 90-95% of the Black vote.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Don't let corncob bother ya; he's nothing but an annoying chigger. grin
hahahah Sucking up to Bowsinger now? Phags of a feather f u ck together.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
It may hinge on whether or not Biden can keep imitating a groundhog. Some senior Democrats are encouraging him not to come out and debate Trump.

Already agreed to three Debates.

Trump said he'd debate him anytime anywhere.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Trump needs to get off the pity party, comedy act routine, get serious, lay out what he’s accomplished for US and clearly outline where he wants to take US in the next four years.

He ain’t a Candidate. He’s the President. Act accordingly during these rallies. Quit repeating what he says. Say it clearly , say it once.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
People need to let Trump be Trump.

Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Trump needs to get off the pity party, comedy act routine, get serious, lay out what he’s accomplished for US and clearly outline where he wants to take US in the next four years.

He ain’t a Candidate. He’s the President. Act accordingly during these rallies. Quit repeating what he says. Say it clearly , say it once.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
IC B2

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by JamesJr

Which will get you nowhere. But those white Yankees will happily help.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

SMFH

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by FatCity67

You have your opinion and I’ve got mine. The whining pity party is wearing thin.
Jmo

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by FatCity67

You have your opinion and I’ve got mine. The whining pity party is wearing thin.
Jmo

You couldn't cut the irony with a Stihl 880

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Ethan you should look at the information and consider some very important point. Watch this vid because it sums things up fairly well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ut7ZYx8KMVg

I am watchful and I want to bring to others attention the big picture. The faults I point out with Mr Trump (self inflicted wounds) are 100% his own, but I do not say I would vote for someone else. I do say MANY American will, and the Dem/Comms have not maintained a large degree of control over many places in the USA from a lack of understanding about the art of manipulation. The fact I point out are actual facts, not "worship services" and fan clubs.

Trump has indeed passed more anti gun laws (willingly signed, not vetoed ---and was THE man that suggested the red-lags laws in the 1st place) then Obama did in all 8 years of office, and that a fact, not an opinion.

Trump did agree to a federal lock down over the bogus Kung Flu narrative and that is a FACT, not an opinion.

Trump did say he would drain the swamp yet NOT ONE arrest has been made for High Treason and that is also a FACT not an opinion.

I do not fully trust him and I never have, because of his past, (Democrat nearly all his life) but I will say he has done more goods for the citizens of the USA then any president in over 100 years. That's also a fact.

But the fact that bothers me the most (and should bother you too and all other patriots) is that the Dem/Coms are masters of lying and manipulation because truth and facts do not agree with their agenda. But the fact that they control 98% of the federal law enforcement and about 80% of all federal programs as well as 50%-65% of all state programs is proof that they are not powerless, and to dismiss them because Biden is an idiot is exactly what they want us all to do. Under-estimating an enemy is one fault that is nearly always fatal in conflict. It's correctly said that "a commander can be forgiven for being defeated, but not for being surprised."

And this time the 3 issues I list above are 100% true and if you don't think they will use that lever against trump, you are NOT thinking.

It's almost too late now for Trump to drain the swamp before the election and because the swamp is still in full power, he is going to face evil as he has never faced it before.

Eathan, that's his fault! BECAUSE he didn't use the tools he had to use to root out the traitors , and now the traitors WILL use every tool they have both legal and illegal to destroy him.
I expect an attempt to split the vote. Watch and see. I can be (and I hope I am) wrong but if I am not we should not get blind-sided.

LOOK at the options you would use if you were a communist and wanted to destroy the Bill of Rights and the Constitutional republic and didn't care about law. THAT'S EXACTLY what they will try to do.

Last edited by szihn; 06/27/20.
IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by RemModel8

This.
Black folks ain’t the problem.
Apathetic, liberal white folks ARE the problem.

QED

B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B

This would help...a lot.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

This would help...a lot.

If that's not a ringing endorsement, I'm not sure what is.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Little James is another cry baby bitch when it concerns anything Trump.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
And the fact Trump even held a rally in the current climate says a lot. I'm sure Old_Twat will be along to tell us there was only 6,200 in attendance.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by RemModel8

Yep.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
That's a great video. Phuggin city boy

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
And the fact Trump even held a rally in the current climate says a lot. I'm sure Old_Twat will be along to tell us there was only 6,200 in attendance.

The Wisdom of the Waputi.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
So if the office is gained illegally why vote at all? And if illegal what’s the use of holding elections and spending billions every four years? In your scenario it is appointment by corruption and therefore the system has acquiesced to dictatorship. What should we do if that is the case? How does Trump overcome the unlawful actions embedded from within. Who has the stomach for yet another civil war on the premise of voiding each citizen from their given constitutional duty by dissolving their vote to nothing. The day this becomes apparent, and could be this election, is the day we really find out who we are and where we wish to go.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Rossimp
So if the office is gained illegally why vote at all? And if illegal what’s the use of holding elections and spending billions every four years? In your scenario it is appointment by corruption and therefore the system has acquiesced to dictatorship. What should we do if that is the case? How does Trump overcome the unlawful actions embedded from within. Who has the stomach for yet another civil war on the premise of voiding each citizen from their given constitutional duty by dissolving their vote to nothing. The day this becomes apparent, and could be this election, is the day we really find out who we are and where we wish to go.

When you say “where we wish to go “ you’re speaking of two diametrically opposed groups of people with nothing held in common between them.

Ain’t no “wish” involved. It’s one way or the other.

No slam meant.

Page 3 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

64 members (Anaconda, 10Glocks, 907brass, Algotguns, Akhutr, 9 invisible), 1,404 guests, and 804 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,243
Posts18,485,927
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.