Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Mortality is what we should be looking at. Currently Oklahoma's mortality rate is a screaming 0.1%. Case rates are rising but the state is ready for that More PPE is available. 5000 beds are sitting ready in case of a rise. Current cases in hospital are only 277 . Business openings are at stage 3 since June 1st and will stay open. Current unemployment here is 13% and going down. Shut downs were meant to allow the state to get ready and not overrun health care and is successful . The virus is not going away but neither are we . There may never be a vaccine so herd immunity is our pal . These are real numbers .

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

U
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
U
Originally Posted by okie
Mortality is what we should be looking at. Currently Oklahoma's mortality rate is a screaming 0.1%. Case rates are rising but the state is ready for that More PPE is available. 5000 beds are sitting ready in case of a rise. Current cases in hospital are only 277 . Business openings are at stage 3 since June 1st and will stay open. Current unemployment here is 13% and going down. Shut downs were meant to allow the state to get ready and not overrun health care and is successful . The virus is not going away but neither are we . There may never be a vaccine so herd immunity is our pal . These are real numbers .

You just need to be educated and throw that common sense out the door. Glad you guys have real leadership and not this clown show we have here.

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
No point in looking at numbers if they are not going to be accurate.

This ^^^^^^^^ in spades. Just looked at the KY Covid dashboard. The historical data for the base line graphic for new cases has been altered significantly from what it reflected a week ago. The various government agencies, state and federal, seem bound and determined to manipulate the data to fit the agenda...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gunner500
IDGAF about the hospital numbers, dgaf about the dead/recovered age numbers, all I want to see Jan. 2 2021 is the total number deaths in this country for the year 2020 compared to the total deaths in 2019, those are the only numbers that will matter, and will identify the fraud that is the kung fu flu.

If the demo-commies are able to steal the election, that revelation wont matter either, ALL will be lost.

Some good points..
Unfortunately much of the Healhcare system marches when the CDC, AMA, etc say March.
Don't forget how many medical professionals have to maintain tenure through the research and publication route which is structured much like the university system where grants and research budgets can be used as a carrot and/or stick.

And of course the capital (NC) region has no ties to medical/bio research does it?

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
The left’s goal is to make sure that anyone but Trump wins in November. Whatever the cost, the left believes its worth it.

The news media is fueling panic. Falsi continues to suck up to his leftist roots. 40+ years is too long in the role he’s in. It is time for his idiocy to retire from public discourse.

Hospitals and state health departments have mis-reported cases since taxpayer money was allocated per diagnosis. We have incentivized organizations to inflate the numbers as a way to stay in business. One hospital In my area laid off 1000 staffmembers due to lack of patients. Multiply that by hundreds of hospitals that went unused and are still unused.

Its time for folks with common sense to get on with their lives. Apply common sense to whatever situation you’re in based upon your health and that of your family. Don’t live in fear.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Kodiakisland
Originally Posted by Fubarski
The latest scam is to count everbody in the hospital that has Covid as a "Covid hospitalization".

Every patient in the hospital is tested every day for it, to try and pump up the numbers.

So, look for the next fake news ta be the "people hospitalized with Covid".

They're in the hospital because of appendicitis, broke leg, diabetes or cancer or whatever, but they're counted as "hospitalized with Covid".

So that's what they do in the hospital you work in? Cause that's not the case for the hospital I work in at all. For the most part we don't want Covid pts and send them home straight from the ER as best we can. And no, every pt is not tested every day for covid unless there is a reason to believe they have it. Most only get tested on admit.

He's making schidt up again.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gunner500
IDGAF about the hospital numbers, dgaf about the dead/recovered age numbers, all I want to see Jan. 2 2021 is the total number deaths in this country for the year 2020 compared to the total deaths in 2019, those are the only numbers that will matter, and will identify the fraud that is the kung fu flu.

If the demo-commies are able to steal the election, that revelation wont matter either, ALL will be lost.

Same here. But I'd like to compare this year to the most recent 3 year average.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I prefer to look at this the other way around.

Utah has just over three million people, and just over 20,000 reported cases. That means that less than 1% of the people "have it."

Of those who "have it" most are symptom-free - which in my book is just about as good as "not having it."

Of those who "have it" less than 1% are sick enough to be hospitalized at the moment (just over 150) which is a rolling number as most recovered and were released.

Of the total who had it bad enough to die from it (again just over 150) were less than 1% of those hospitalized.

All told, that means that 99.99% of Utah's people either don't have it, had it but don't even know it, or had it and recovered from it just fine.

So this whole damn scamdemic/dempanic is about 0.05% of the population. For Utah, that's fewer than five people out of twenty thousand if my math is correct.

For which we wrecked our economy, went trillions of dollars deeper in debt, and surrendered many personal freedoms to a passel of Chicken Littles.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Paul, do you ‘not‘ believe hospitals and nursing homes receive substantial federal payments for every Covid death or hospitalization?

Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
The latest scam is to count everbody in the hospital that has Covid as a "Covid hospitalization".

Every patient in the hospital is tested every day for it, to try and pump up the numbers.

They're in the hospital because of appendicitis, broke leg, diabetes or cancer or whatever, but they're counted as "hospitalized with Covid".

So that's what they do in the hospital you work in? Cause that's not the case for the hospital I work in at all. For the most part we don't want Covid pts and send them home straight from the ER as best we can. And no, every pt is not tested every day for covid unless there is a reason to believe they have it. Most only get tested on admit.

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
CASES ARE SPIKING

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
IC B3

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Testing is spiking....

Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
CASES ARE SPIKING

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

U
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
U
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER
Testing is spiking....

Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
CASES ARE SPIKING

Again, I've been getting so much more rain since I put up a rain gauge.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
"Cases" means "tested positive". It does NOT mean the person who tested positive is even sick, much less on death's door. For more than 90% of the positives, none had any symptoms whatsoever. All it means is that you were exposed, but your immune system took care of it without you even knowing.

You'd likely get as many "positive" test results for any number of other diseases - also completely symptom-free.

It's a scam, a hoax, and a deliberately manufactured panic.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
"Cases" means "tested positive". It does NOT mean the person who tested positive is even sick, much less on death's door. For more than 90% of the positives, none had any symptoms whatsoever. All it means is that you were exposed, but your immune system took care of it without you even knowing.

You'd likely get as many "positive" test results for any number of other diseases - also completely symptom-free.

Rocky speaks the truth.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I was looking at the state's website the other day.It was showing a huge spike in cases,but when I clicked on the link for deaths,it is a general flat line.I think it's blown way out too.The fact that they keep adding to the number of cases and never take away from that is what is alarming when people look at the total numbers.I also think the numbers are heavily inflated too.We had a person that died from it that claimed their residence here,but they were working in another state and died in that other state but was counted as a death here because this was their residence.They were never here during the whole time this has been going on.You can bet that person was counted more than once.Where I live we are a regional area.So if a person gets it in a neighboring county,but has to transfer to my county because they are going into the hospital,they too are going to be counted as a case in their county of residence and also again in my county because they are in the hospital with it in my county.You never here about false positive test and I'm sure there are a bunch of those.What about the number of people that have got really sick compared to the number testing positive that have had no complications from it.The virus is real,but the problem has been heavily inflated.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
As Bob Hagel would say"You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong."Good words of wisdom...............
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by RockyRaab

Rocky speaks the truth.

No kidding. Getting sickeningly old.

And Faux right there running with it every day 24/7.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I’ve seen where approximately 8500 Americans typically die each day. I want to see what the current numbers are. There are not enough dying from covid to panic. There never has.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Now I remember you.

You're onea the Covtards that was screamin how we was all gonna die.

Nobody had any immunity to the cold virus.

Extremely contagious.

The cold virus floated through the air, like a helium balloon, til it landed in everbody's nostril.

Masks!

It mutates!

Exponential!

Efficacy!

In March, you'da ate the dried dogshit outta your front yard, if "Dr." Falsie had told ya it would save you.

You're immune to intelligent argument, but for the others on the 'fire, just one hospital, but they're all pannin for that extra .gov $13k in gold with every patient:

"Partners HealthCare is now running a coronavirus diagnostic test on every admitted patient at all of its acute care hospitals. As of Monday, inserting that long swab into your nasal cavity will be part of admissions from the emergency room and for patients transferred to the hospital. If you’re scheduled for surgery at a Partners hospital, you’ll likely be asked to come in for a test the day before.

Patients and hospital staff can expect to have the results within one to three hours.

Partners says testing all patients will improve safety for both patients and hospital staff.

Partners has also started daily coronavirus screenings on all admitted patients to catch cases that develop during a hospital stay."

https://www.wbur.org/commonhealth/2020/04/29/partners-hospital-covid-19-universal-patient-testing

M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
I had a test Wednesday (negative) so I could have my colonoscopy on Friday (also negative). It took me 3 months to reschedule because of the “plague “. Interesting that the stores that have been open for the entire time and no spikes there. I really wish they tested antibodies because I will bet both my wife and I had it already.

Last edited by Mike_S; 06/28/20.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Now I remember you.

You're onea the Covtards that was screamin how we was all gonna die.

Nobody had any immunity to the cold virus.

Extremely contagious.

The cold virus floated through the air, like a helium balloon, til it landed in everbody's nostril.

Masks!

It mutates!

Exponential!

Efficacy!

In March, you'da ate the dried dogshit outta your front yard, if "Dr." Falsie had told ya it would save you.

You're immune to intelligent argument, but for the others on the 'fire, just one hospital, but they're all pannin for that extra .gov $13k in gold with every patient:

"Partners HealthCare is now running a coronavirus diagnostic test on every admitted patient at all of its acute care hospitals. As of Monday, inserting that long swab into your nasal cavity will be part of admissions from the emergency room and for patients transferred to the hospital. If you’re scheduled for surgery at a Partners hospital, you’ll likely be asked to come in for a test the day before.

Patients and hospital staff can expect to have the results within one to three hours.

Partners says testing all patients will improve safety for both patients and hospital staff.

Partners has also started daily coronavirus screenings on all admitted patients to catch cases that develop during a hospital stay."

https://www.wbur.org/commonhealth/2020/04/29/partners-hospital-covid-19-universal-patient-testing

This post had me dying. LOL

PaulB,

Say it is not so buddy. Were you a CovTard?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

574 members (01Foreman400, 10gaugeman, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 16penny, 17CalFan, 56 invisible), 2,394 guests, and 1,316 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,647
Posts18,474,581
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.