24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
More Fake Bullshit #15010271 06/30/20
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 3,911
M
mirage243 Online Content OP
Campfire Guide
OP Online Content
Campfire Guide
M
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 3,911
So my buddy goes to the ER last week after he got something in his eye, waited almost 5 hours and he finally left without being treated. Goes to an eye doctor the next morning, they get his eye cleaned out and all is good. He gets a call from hospital yesterday and they tell him his Covid-19 test from his ER visit came back positive. He tells them he was never even seen, much less tested. They tell him yes he was and his swab test was positive. Biggest bunch of scam bullshit ever.


I was young and bashful back then.
Today,...I'd just knock on her door,..hand her the crab dope, and say, "Rub summa this on ya booger. I'll be back day after tomorrow".
-Bristoe
BP-B2

Re: More Fake Bullshit [Re: mirage243] #15010280 06/30/20
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 83,659
deflave Online Content
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 83,659
LOL


Originally Posted by jaguartx
Keep sucking bleck ass with Travis
Re: More Fake Bullshit [Re: mirage243] #15010284 06/30/20
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 49,006
EthanEdwards Offline
Campfire Oracle
Offline
Campfire Oracle
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 49,006
Originally Posted by mirage243
So my buddy goes to the ER last week after he got something in his eye, waited almost 5 hours and he finally left without being treated. Goes to an eye doctor the next morning, they get his eye cleaned out and all is good. He gets a call from hospital yesterday and they tell him his Covid-19 test from his ER visit came back positive. He tells them he was never even seen, much less tested. They tell him yes he was and his swab test was positive. Biggest bunch of scam bullshit ever.
Make no mistake...the bullshixt is real.

Re: More Fake Bullshit [Re: mirage243] #15010285 06/30/20
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 9,502
A
alwaysoutdoors Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Offline
Campfire Outfitter
A
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 9,502
F....ucking racket


Drinking Beer and Shifting gears
Re: More Fake Bullshit [Re: mirage243] #15010290 06/30/20
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 3,289
Dryfly24 Offline
Campfire Guide
Offline
Campfire Guide
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 3,289
LMFAO... no wonder it’s such a “pandemic”. You don’t even have to have it to have it... 🤣

IC-A

Re: More Fake Bullshit [Re: mirage243] #15010292 06/30/20
Joined: May 2016
Posts: 26,607
Jim_Conrad Offline
Campfire Oracle
Offline
Campfire Oracle
Joined: May 2016
Posts: 26,607
#exponential

Re: More Fake Bullshit [Re: mirage243] #15010293 06/30/20
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 9,502
A
alwaysoutdoors Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Offline
Campfire Outfitter
A
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 9,502
We all have it and we all gunna die. Defund the police!!!


Drinking Beer and Shifting gears
Re: More Fake Bullshit [Re: mirage243] #15010294 06/30/20
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 23,150
las Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 23,150
Read this to my wife. She said "It's probably a true story"

I said- "Hey, it's my chat line on innanet. Would anyone lie?" smile

I do believe it tho.


The only true cost of having a dog is its death.
"It would have been a good distance shot if they hadn't been so far away". Seth Kantner in "Shopping for Porcupine"
Re: More Fake Bullshit [Re: Jim_Conrad] #15010296 06/30/20
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 9,502
A
alwaysoutdoors Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Offline
Campfire Outfitter
A
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 9,502
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
#exponential

#ViralLoad
#FrontLines


Drinking Beer and Shifting gears
Re: More Fake Bullshit [Re: mirage243] #15010303 06/30/20
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 49,006
EthanEdwards Offline
Campfire Oracle
Offline
Campfire Oracle
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 49,006
China's biggest import is now disease. Some new Flu over there is the next pandemic, the docs are all sayin'.

IC-B

Re: More Fake Bullshit [Re: Dryfly24] #15010305 06/30/20
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 83,659
deflave Online Content
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 83,659
There’s a testing site right by my house and I drive by it as often as possible to gauge how much use it gets.

When the Bologna Virus first started it was jammed. People would wait 9-10 hours to get tested. After about two weeks of that, nada. Nothing. Maybe three cars in the drive-up lines at the most.

But once they started all the chicken little schit again (about two weeks ago now) it has been jammed, jammed, jammed.

It is unbelievable how fugking gullible Americans have become.


Originally Posted by jaguartx
Keep sucking bleck ass with Travis
Re: More Fake Bullshit [Re: mirage243] #15010309 06/30/20
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 7,085
J
jimy Offline
Campfire Tracker
Offline
Campfire Tracker
J
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 7,085
Do virus lives matter ?






Asking for a friend...............


Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
Re: More Fake Bullshit [Re: mirage243] #15010312 06/30/20
Joined: May 2016
Posts: 26,607
Jim_Conrad Offline
Campfire Oracle
Offline
Campfire Oracle
Joined: May 2016
Posts: 26,607
Yeah. They are gonna shut down Florida again....I bet.


Our counterfeit governor would surely follow along and shut everything down again.




Re: More Fake Bullshit [Re: deflave] #15010316 06/30/20
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 3,289
Dryfly24 Offline
Campfire Guide
Offline
Campfire Guide
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 3,289
Originally Posted by deflave
There’s a testing site right by my house and I drive by it as often as possible to gauge how much use it gets.

When the Bologna Virus first started it was jammed. People would wait 9-10 hours to get tested. After about two weeks of that, nada. Nothing. Maybe three cars in the drive-up lines at the most.

But once they started all the chicken little schit again (about two weeks ago now) it has been jammed, jammed, jammed.

It is unbelievable how fugking gullible Americans have become.


I had a guy come up o me at the supermarket the other day. He was practically giddy because I as the only other guy in there without a face mask. People are phugging gullible idiots....

Re: More Fake Bullshit [Re: mirage243] #15010317 06/30/20
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 49,006
EthanEdwards Offline
Campfire Oracle
Offline
Campfire Oracle
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 49,006
Governor of Kansas did an Executive Order stating that masks are now mandatory. I think a lot of people are ready to tell her to FO. OTOH there are lots of phags running around everywhere with their masks. Hell, I never knew there were so many gay oldsters out there jogging and visiting with other phaggy old folks riding their gay-assed bicycles and such like. This country...fuc k ing f u cker's f uc king well f u c k ed.

Re: More Fake Bullshit [Re: EthanEdwards] #15010326 06/30/20
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 19,276
O
Old_Toot Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Offline
Campfire Kahuna
O
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 19,276
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Governor of Kansas did an Executive Order stating that masks are now mandatory. I think a lot of people are ready to tell her to FO. OTOH there are lots of phags running around everywhere with their masks. Hell, I never knew there were so many gay oldsters out there jogging and visiting with other phaggy old folks riding their gay-assed bicycles and such like. This country...fuc k ing f u cker's f uc king well f u c k ed.


The old ones will be gone soon enough, EE.

Then the “good generation “ can run things.
Grins


The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Re: More Fake Bullshit [Re: mirage243] #15010328 06/30/20
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 3,289
Dryfly24 Offline
Campfire Guide
Offline
Campfire Guide
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 3,289
This mask bullschidt is a pretty good gauge of where we are as a country. If the Schitt were to go down, it’s not looking too good. Then again, I’m a red guy in a sea of blue so...

Re: More Fake Bullshit [Re: mirage243] #15010329 06/30/20
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 42,523
G
gunner500 Offline
Campfire Oracle
Offline
Campfire Oracle
G
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 42,523
Get Trump/Kill Whitey.....................................................


MOLON-LABE you commie vaginas!
Re: More Fake Bullshit [Re: gunner500] #15010335 06/30/20
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 19,276
O
Old_Toot Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Offline
Campfire Kahuna
O
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 19,276
Originally Posted by gunner500
Get Trump/Kill Whitey.....................................................


Gunner, I’m surprised that we haven’t seen such banners.


The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Re: More Fake Bullshit [Re: mirage243] #15010338 06/30/20
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 12,095
P
poboy Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
P
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 12,095
Gotta meet the chinese plague quota somehow.


--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- CHINA LIED and PEOPLE DIED
Beware massive mail-in ballot democrat voter fraud 2020
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin, SYSOP 

RR1
Who's Online Now
495 registered members (1sgLunde, 160user, 163bc, 100grNP, 20BR, 22250rem, 50 invisible), 1,524 guests, and 995 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
RR2/3










Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2020 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
 
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.3
(Release build 20190728)
PHP: 7.3.21 Page Time: 0.049s Queries: 15 (0.004s) Memory: 0.8707 MB (Peak: 1.0315 MB) Data Comp: Zlib Server Time: 2020-08-13 12:37:05 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS