Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I have long thought that MICROSOFT set the course for Seattle. If Bill and Melinda wanted action, there would be action.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by slumlord
I thought it rained everyday in Seattle

don’t ‘those people’ hate rain?

Shower caps is what they wear at the beach.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sporty? Seems like its living up to the character of the CHOP nationals.

Originally Posted by navlav8r
Call the cops...😡

Call a meth head.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I guess I'm a little slow understanding the problem. When you take over a piece of ground illegally there are going to be problems expecting Democrats and liberals to understand that is the challenge there. After they have committed enough crimes against the people who live there it will be resolved one way or another but by all means the dipshit mayor needs to resolve it herself not anyone else. Just like in Chicago black on black killings not a problem, it's only bad if a white shoots a black. . If we give them enough time they will kill each other off and it's no loss. Just like Chicago. MB

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
THE COPS ARE MURDERERS!!!!!

Huh? What? Oh! Nevermind.....

Politics is War by Other Means
IC B2

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Happened at 3:00 AM

Driver was 16, he's deceased.

Passenger is 14, critical condition.

Good job parents.....

How I spent my summer vacation essay back at school.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
I guess I'm a little slow understanding the problem. When you take over a piece of ground illegally there are going to be problems expecting Democrats and liberals to understand that is the challenge there. After they have committed enough crimes against the people who live there it will be resolved one way or another but by all means the dipshit mayor needs to resolve it herself not anyone else. Just like in Chicago black on black killings not a problem, it's only bad if a white shoots a black. . If we give them enough time they will kill each other off and it's no loss. Just like Chicago. MB

Problem is that the Mayor of Seattle is getting her orders from elsewhere. She's probably been promised a sweet job in the ruling class of DC if she does her part to get a win for Team Hate America.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Look at the guns. These are not guns these guy just had in the closet. They all look band new. Somebody fronted the money to buy those.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
You imagine there are no Republicans in government in Washi
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
That "officials" are letting this happen should tell you everything you need to know about the situation, and about what is coming.

It's all happening in Democrat controlled communities. That should tell you everything you need to know about the situation. Oh yeah, that's right, according to you, there's no difference between Democrats and Republicans.

There are no Republicans in Washington? There are no Republicans in DC? You imagine that this is a political problem? Jesus, you can't help but sound stupider every time you type.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
No, just letting kids run the streets at 3:00 AM. Great parenting......give or take.

Don't be so judgmental, they were all just getting their lives together...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
IC B3

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
How long can the mayor pretend this isn't a problem?

Hopefully until the election!

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
M
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
M
Apparently, the city removed the concrete barriers today.

The commies immediately cobbled together new barriers with furniture, plywood, dumpsters, etc.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
We only know of the gun battles where someone gets hit with a bullet. We know these idiots cant shoot worth a damn. We dont hear about 75% of the shootouts.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
The irony of the “police doing a thorough investigation”, when they have lost control of an entire neighborhood is NOT lost on me. The LIEberal politicians that allow this farce to continue should be put in prison! I say send in the police and National Guard, and take back the area by force.

"I'm from the government, and I'm here to help"
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
I feel like going on a man bun scalping binge. Anyone want to join me?

Sorry, the word scalping was probably racist 😱

Culture appropriation at it's whitey worst. Are you ashamed? You need "woke" up.

whistle whistle

TV has become nothing more than the Petri dish where this country grows its idiots.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

438 members (1_deuce, 204guy, 1moredeer, 160user, 06hunter59, 1Longbow, 55 invisible), 2,665 guests, and 1,253 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,238
Posts18,485,816
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.