Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ingwe
Its a 'feel good' measure....have your trophies shipped nearby out of state...go pick them up yourself.

Who exactly is gonna enforce it...especially with police being defunded..

Of course the answer is always to move the hell out of there to someplace in America...

Nyalubwe,

This is of course another example of California acting as a mini Nanny State and exhibiting intolerance to any idea they don't like.

They claim tolerance the way posters claimed Maoand Stalin loved their people. They are tolerant of everything they belive in and hold dear and want to eliminate or suppress everything they find objectionable or annoying.

The School teacher approach to governance has no provision for personal freedom, only the collective as defined by government. Sound like anything we fought against in 20th Century? How'd that USSR thing end?

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
As I've been saying since the 80's - We are all in it together and coming soon to a state near you.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
Werner's got it made, just think of Iowa bacon, topped with a fresh sliced Iowa tornado. Valsdad just escaped by one vowel of living in the shadow of the WERNER Mtns. Good God that was close.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by FatCity67
As I've been saying since the 80's - We are all in it together and coming soon to a state near you.

Stop making sense.

Just wait until it hits......................................IOWA!

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by Salmonella
[

Strong suspicion that more than a few 24HCF members support the trophy ban as well....division will be the end of us.

Names?

Exactly.

Camp is where you make it.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by FatCity67

Stop making sense.

Just wait until it hits......................................IOWA!

I have my lucid moments. Few and far between though.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Sal, and others.

To the best of my knowledge, and superior googlefu, it appears at this time (unless they voted on it and it hasn't hit the Leg webiste yet), this bill hasn't passed the Assembly yet. Of course, FB may be ahead of this .gov website.

06/29/20 Referred to Com. on W., P., & W.
06/26/20 In Assembly. Read first time. Held at Desk.
06/26/20 Read third time. Passed. (Ayes 29. Noes 8.) Ordered to the Assembly.

http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billStatusClient.xhtml?bill_id=201920200SB1175

Not that there's any chance in hell the ruling party won't pass it.

As suspected, our State Senator voted Nay.

What's a fella to do? Move to f'n IOWA?

Can I bring some good Cali rules there? Like clean air and water? (it's likely every car sold there already complies to CA regs, easier on the mfg that way)

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If liberals flocked to CA when it was conservative, and changed the politics, as they have done in NM, AZ, CO etc, why do we NEVER hear of conservatives doing the same to liberal states?

Because the number of liberals is growing much faster do to immigration and academia, better come to terms with it, cuz nothing is being done about either.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Liberals have changed the education in schools to only turn out liberals.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Salmonella
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by ingwe
Its a 'feel good' measure....have your trophies shipped nearby out of state...go pick them up yourself.

I'm pretty sure one of those super conservative neighbors would turn your ass in at the nearest opportunity.

You obviously don't know my neighbors, but don't let that get in the way of your incessant trolling.
Deflave can defend himself, but he ain't funnin'. I agree too.

I hear that New York, Mass and Connecticut have some great floks and awe some big game hunting and fishing...

IC B3

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
What are you supposed to do if you own a pair of elephant tusks that you have shot? Federal law says you're allowed to keep them (each one has a code on it) but not allowed to transfer ownership. Are you supposed to throw them away?

BTW: This is just the start. Pretty soon thy'll outlaw bear hunting, then elk, then...

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
What are you supposed to do if you own a pair of elephant tusks that you have shot? Federal law says you're allowed to keep them (each one has a code on it) but not allowed to transfer ownership. Are you supposed to throw them away?

BTW: This is just the start. Pretty soon thy'll outlaw bear hunting, then elk, then...

Yep, you think hunter numbers are down now? Give it another 25 years.
Fishing will come next.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Barkoff
If liberals flocked to CA when it was conservative, and changed the politics, as they have done in NM, AZ, CO etc, why do we NEVER hear of conservatives doing the same to liberal states?

Because the number of liberals is growing much faster do to immigration and academia, better come to terms with it, cuz nothing is being done about either.
The Fed .gov along with big ag changed the complexion of the states you mention and that's where all the Dem voting comes from anywhere in the Southwest including Texas. You have a big native black bloc in the South along with transplanted Yankees who love the weather. Most of the problems in this country come from unlimited immigration, whether it be illegal or legal. Panty-waisted conservatives are as much to blame as anybody, feeling sorry for those who come from other countries and feeling that they should have a shot at the American dream. Well, they will and many of y'alls kids won't because they will. Another was cheap labor that the Republicans are always in favor of.

California Conservative...it's not just a name.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
The have roving snitch squads that turn in people who water their lawns during the dry years.

Inform Comrade, INFORM!

I am MAGA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Fishing will come next.

Unless I'm mistaken, y'all already have big lakes in norcal where no fishing is allowed.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
The have roving snitch squads that turn in people who water their lawns during the dry years.

Inform Comrade, INFORM!
F u ck I wouldn't trust my own neighbors, let alone some Californians that the police have already gotten conditioned to being rats.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Inform Comrade, INFORM!

Remember, Komradski......................

we're all in it together.

In it is contentment

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

Fishing will come next.

Unless I'm mistaken, y'all already have big lakes in norcal where no fishing is allowed.

Can you name those for me?

In it is contentment

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

The Fed .gov along with big ag changed the complexion of the states you mention and that's where all the Dem voting comes from anywhere in the Southwest including Texas. You have a big native black bloc in the South along with transplanted Yankees who love the weather. Most of the problems in this country come from unlimited immigration, whether it be illegal or legal. Panty-waisted conservatives are as much to blame as anybody, feeling sorry for those who come from other countries and feeling that they should have a shot at the American dream. Well, they will and many of y'alls kids won't because they will. Another was cheap labor that the Republicans are always in favor of.

California Conservative...it's not just a name.

Say again?
You think all the liberals that flocked to CO did so to work in big Ag and the federal government? Hmm, why did they flock to CA, not seeing many white liberals out in big Ag in CA?
I mean there are way more illegal immigrants working construction now, then in Ag.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Another thing to the OP...you say you've got a great job. Unless I'm mistaken, you've said before that your wife does too. Look at what Ingwe said about $2 an hour. If you live where people vote conservative, it will likely cost you money in your job. You also may not be living in some paradise. Places where people are still conservative are generally places that are real hot, real cold or maybe both and don't pay shixt for wages. Sometimes they have good hunting and/or fishing, sometimes not. The metro areas and highly populated states are the places that pay up and also the places you will be inundated with people who vote Commie and many times don't look like you or maybe even speak your language.

Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

597 members (12344mag, 1936M71, 160user, 1badf350, 17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 55 invisible), 2,479 guests, and 1,235 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,409
Posts18,470,295
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.