Print Thread
Hop To
J
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/t...hes-talking-about/ar-BB16dkCU?li=BBnb7Kz

The Hill logo Texas lt. governor hits Fauci: 'He doesn't know what he's talking about'

Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick (R) on Tuesday lambasted Anthony Fauci over his assessment of the recent surge in coronavirus cases in the U.S., claiming that his state did not need advice from the nation's top infectious disease expert.
Anthony S. Fauci wearing a suit and tie: Texas lt. governor hits Fauci: 'He doesn't know what he's talking about'

"Fauci said that he's concerned about states like Texas that skipped over certain things. He doesn't know what he's talking about," Patrick said on Fox News after Fauci testified before a Senate committee about the U.S. response to the coronavirus outbreak. "We haven't skipped over anything."

"The only thing I'm skipping over is listening to him," Patrick added. "He has been wrong every time, on every issue. I don't need his advice anymore. We'll listen to a lot of science, we'll listen to a lot of doctors, and [Gov. Greg Abbott (R)], myself and other state leaders will make the decision. No thank you, Dr. Fauci."

Last edited by JGRaider; 07/01/20.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
GB1

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
LOL
Cornyn it telling Abbott to tell Patrick to STFU.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Pandering to his base. I hate politicians, and this is one of the reasons why. Words are cheap, actions are everything. Fauci is obviously a POS and a shill and incompetent at best. What matters is what policies the Lt. Governor implements and enforces, not what his pandering statements are. Words are worth less than nothing.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
LOL
Cornyn it telling Abbott to tell Patrick to STFU.

Cornyn is a deep throat corksucker, like you.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Pandering to his base. I hate politicians, and this is one of the reasons why. Words are cheap, actions are everything. Fauci is obviously a POS and a shill and incompetent at best. What matters is what policies the Lt. Governor implements and enforces, not what his pandering statements are. Words are worth less than nothing.

Uh huh. So quit arguing with yourself and recognize the lt gov sees the same thing.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Jag quit projecting your homo thoughts & tendencies.

Last edited by SAcharlie; 07/01/20.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
Jag quit projecting your homo thoughts & tendencies.

Says the lying scum sucker who who voted for Zero.

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/01/20.

I Dindo Nuffin
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin

Uh huh. So quit arguing with yourself and recognize the lt gov sees the same thing.

I don't care what opinions those actually in power have, so much as I care what POLICIES they make and enforce. Again, he is pandering, and it means nothing. What means everything is how he ACTS. Since I am not in charge of the legal policies of Texas or any State, all I have is my ability to voice my opinion. Are you claiming that I should for some reason just be happy that he has voiced an opinion similar to mine, regardless of what he does? Yeah, you all of the idiots on the conservative side of things seem to hold the same view. All hat, no cattle, but you guys give no fuucks.

A smart man watches what other men do, and cares little for what other men CLAIM.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Democrats suck azz

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Democrats suck azz

Especially Suck Ass Charlie.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Democrats suck azz

They really do, but Republicans are right behind them, waiting their turn. As the country falls apart, few on the right seem to consider that the President and the Senate are still Republicans, and those Republicans are ALSO advocating and voting for the policies currently destroying any possibility that this nation will survive. What does it take to quit blaming the "other" party and to realize that it is simply most in power who are wrecking things?

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin

I don't care what opinions those actually in power have, so much as I care what POLICIES they make and enforce. Again, he is pandering, and it means nothing. What means everything is how he ACTS. Since I am not in charge of the legal policies of Texas or any State, all I have is my ability to voice my opinion. Are you claiming that I should for some reason just be happy that he has voiced an opinion similar to mine, regardless of what he does? Yeah, you all of the idiots on the conservative side of things seem to hold the same view. All hat, no cattle, but you guys give no fuucks.

A smart man watches what other men do, and cares little for what other men CLAIM.

Mmmkay. What’s the solution? Any a-hole can point out a problem.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Democrats suck azz

Especially Suck Ass Charlie.

I haven't heard if SAC and paddler are the same troll or if they just live together in wedlock.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Hahaha. For sure. I expect they fit together well when lying down head to toe.

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Jag you shouldn't be feelin lonely. Quite a few goodbuddies around for you to get real close and cozy with. Just look both in front and behind ya as you gays post.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

660 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 1badf350, 007FJ, 1936M71, 65 invisible), 3,180 guests, and 1,348 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,372
Posts18,469,290
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.