Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 13 14
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by slumlord
Mama “did you wash your cock n balls”......

Patel...”jess”

Mama “and your other cock too ?”

Patel....
LOL!!!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Originally Posted by BALLISTIK
What person of sound mind and body would want a savage or rem 770?

I'll take ALL of those "crap" Savage guns for cheap. They shoot just as well as guns that cost 6x their price, and I don't GAF what other people think about my gear.

Originally Posted by Hastings
Ever used a Savage rifle?

I almost bought a 10FP for my first 'tactical' rifle, but before I dropped the dough walmarx stopped selling rifles in my locale. Luckily for me, I started talking to precision rifles shooters and poking their minds. While they said that yes, savages are usually accurate, nothing on the rifle was of quality. I've held and cycled quite a few savages, and I could never get over the clunky, box of parts in a tin can, feeling of the savage action. After playing with a 700 in the same manner it was an obvious step up over the sloppy savage, plus I think their triggers are reeeetarded, and while I feel the same about the GLOCK triggers, I let them slide for their otherwise solid feel and proven reliability. I spent $300 more for my 700, but in the end I think I made the right choice.

Sadly, no one is defending the Rem 770, 783 or whatever the F(_)CK they call those turds now...

"Social order at the expense of Liberty is hardly a bargain” de Sade
"He who'll not reason is a Bigot, he who cannot is a Fool, and he who dares not is a Slave."SirWilliamDrummond
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Finding new vendors for what I thought I needed to go Walmarting for. Lame white foke apology whine on the inside audio did it for me. They're giving $100 million to the BoweLMovement. "Now we gonna shove the legislation down they throats"..... "If they don't give us what we want we'll burn it down".....and statues, paintings, glasswork of Jesus should be destroyed. "Kill all white men". Al this has been on the big eye for me to see. And Squallmart whined out $100 mil.
Communist front and Walmart's no better. I'd rather just pay more. Even the vitamins and supplements are from Communist China along with everything else.

Daughter was in Bentonville with work a couple of years and we helped move what little she had out there. Did the tour of the old man's office, truck, gun, personal stuff, all that. Then rode by a couple of gated mansions. Gates don't stop terrorists and the more you give the more they demand. If gates are going to fall I wouldn't care if it is a Walton gate or two.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by EdM
So we now like Walmart???

Well yah!

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M

I'm saving up for a 783!

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

I'm saving up for a 783!

Good for you, Sport!

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by shootem
Finding new vendors for what I thought I needed to go Walmarting for. Lame white foke apology whine on the inside audio did it for me. They're giving $100 million to the BoweLMovement. "Now we gonna shove the legislation down they throats"..... "If they don't give us what we want we'll burn it down".....and statues, paintings, glasswork of Jesus should be destroyed. "Kill all white men". Al this has been on the big eye for me to see. And Squallmart whined out $100 mil.
Communist front and Walmart's no better. I'd rather just pay more. Even the vitamins and supplements are from Communist China along with everything else.

Daughter was in Bentonville with work a couple of years and we helped move what little she had out there. Did the tour of the old man's office, truck, gun, personal stuff, all that. Then rode by a couple of gated mansions. Gates don't stop terrorists and the more you give the more they demand. If gates are going to fall I wouldn't care if it is a Walton gate or two.

A fellow I knew was a tool rep. He had multiple lines he repped and one of the US companies came out with a very nice set of tools. He was very impressed and took it to a buyer for Walmart in the hopes they would buy it. The buyer asked if he could have it for a few weeks to have it looked at by the corporate people. About six weeks later the rep was called and told he could pick up the samples and he looked around the wally store and saw the duplicate sets already there, copies, made in China.

Retired cat herder.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

I'm saving up for a 783!

Good, it might take a few months to get there, but you'll get it. When you do be sure to give us a range report and show how accurate it is, so as to snub those who spend more than a day's wage on a rifle. laugh

"Social order at the expense of Liberty is hardly a bargain” de Sade
"He who'll not reason is a Bigot, he who cannot is a Fool, and he who dares not is a Slave."SirWilliamDrummond
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by renegade50
Originally Posted by auk1124
Every rifle on clearance in central / southern KY is listed as "limited stock," which I assumes means if they actually have one, it is stuck in the back for the employees to get first dibs on...

Manager and ask to see the book to see if its been sold yet.

Never trust what the clerk says.

If that gun is in stock its yours.

Them employees layaway dont start till sept or oct IIRC.
IIRC employes can put em on layaway after their layaway perk date hits.
Us as customers cant put clearance items on layaway.

They try to play that hide away game till their employee layaway date on clearance items hits.

Dont listen to a clerk say its been sold.

Go over their head fast .
Make them show you in the book none are in stock.

I love fugging up tiny tims christmas .......

LOL!!!

Lol! smile

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

As I see it a donor action.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
IC B3

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M

I'm saving up for a 783!

Good, it might take a few months to get there, but you'll get it. When you do be sure to give us a range report and show how accurate it is, so as to snub those who spend more than a day's wage on a rifle. laugh

LOL

--- Kid Rock 2022

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by shootem

Walmart made their choice . Fugg em .

Happy Trails

Bob

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M

I'm saving up for a 783!

Good for you, Sport!

Thanks??? LOL

--- Kid Rock 2022

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

I'm saving up for a 783!

Good for you, Sport!

Thanks??? LOL

You’re about 1/3 Libertarian

Happy Trails

Bob

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Hey, for the real members.... Any rimfire rifle deals?

--- Kid Rock 2022

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

My thoughts as well.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
I miss the good Ol’ days when you could walk in and out of Walmart in 20 minutes with a Colt 6920
Around here it would take 20 minutes just to get some retard back there to go get you the gun. Then 20 minutes later they'd come back and say they were out and you couldn't have the one in the case. Then you could repeat with the DPMS Sportical.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
I miss the good Ol’ days when you could walk in and out of Walmart in 20 minutes with a Colt 6920
Around here it would take 20 minutes just to get some retard back there to go get you the gun. Then 20 minutes later they'd come back and say they were out and you couldn't have the one in the case. Then you could repeat with the DPMS Sportical.

I bought quite a few guns from them on the clearance sales of the past few years, and for the most part, didn't have any trouble whatsoever. There was the laze employee here and there that didn't want to look for something, but I was pretty much pleased with them.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Mirrors my experience in WY, ID, and MT.

--- Kid Rock 2022

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by EdM
So we now like Walmart???

I don't think anyone "likes" Walmart. They suck, but there are deals to be had. Like good deals. So if we can bleed them, why wouldn't we? If rifles or scopes or bino's are half or even 3/4 off retail why not grab them up?

Unless of course we're all making 400k a year in retirement like you...

Page 3 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

571 members (1936M71, 160user, 1234, 06hunter59, 1Longbow, 007FJ, 59 invisible), 2,362 guests, and 1,254 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,532
Posts18,491,227
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.