Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
As of today NAFTA is dead. Trump's America First USMCA trade deal takes over immediately.

Ross Perot was right, the NAFTA trade deal bled this country dry of manufacturing and middle class jobs.

I watched as the concrete industry was taken over by Mexico. Auto industry was decimated. Main street America suffered for globalism.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
It’s amazing watching cuckservatives say with a straight face that we need free trade and that American ingenuity will win out while ignoring that places like Mexico play by a whole different set of standards paying workers .50 cents an hour with zero benefits.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
And I'm willing to bet many here wouldn't didn't vote for the short fella

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
My first time voting. I went for Perot.

LOL
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
My first time voting for president, Perot. The old man told me I just wasted my vote, should've voted for Bush.
Perot was right. And had more intelligence and integrity than the other two combined.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
All I know is that Perot has pure evil on either side of him.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
As for the Coronavirus and the Chinese infecting us purposely, would there need be any other motivation than President Trump besting them on this? Then again, can you really say it's the "Chinese" any more than Pelosi getting her way and them saying it's the Americans?

A huge victory for Nationalism brought about by Donald Trump.

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Perot and Al Gore debated NAFTA on the national stage when NAFTA was being debated.....Trump proved Perot was right.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Nobody is cheering in timber producing states...we got f''''kt AGAIN. The entire chapter concerning Canadian softwood imports was adopted and incorporated into USMCA from NAFTA.
Basically, the Canadian government almost gives Crown timber to their industry to keep it alive. American producers have to pay full market value, about 5 times more. Nobody can compete with those numbers. The US timber industry was hurt with enviro regulations...but it was Slick Willy's NAFTA deal that was the death stab. He did a trade off with the Canadians, protected union auto jobs for the sellout of the timber jobs.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Fireball2
My first time voting. I went for Perot.

Wasn’t my first time but I did also.

IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Valsdad

I just happened to be in Chitcago at a training school at the time of that election or I would have voted for him. I was 26 years old at that time.

Being 26 at the time though I can remember Slick Willie playing the sax on MTV and thinking "this guys getting elected" and realizing he was a Hack even then.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
FDR once said: "Nothing in politics happens by chance. Nothing."

NRA Endowment Life Member, G.O.A supporter
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Valsdad

I liked Perot but I didn't vote for him because I didn't want slick willy to become President, I knew that Clinton in the White House would be very bad I just didn't know how bad.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

E
ERK Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
E
I was young and didn’t honk voting mattered at that time. I was to busy struggling thru life. Looking back except for Trump I believe I was right. All the swamp creatures were in it together. Not saying Perot was because I did not know anything about that. Ed k

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jackmountain
My first time voting for president, Perot. The old man told me I just wasted my vote, should've voted for Bush.
Perot was right. And had more intelligence and integrity than the other two combined.

I don't know Valsdad, I feel like I am usually in line with you, but
If no one had, we might have wound up with the presumptive republican candidate in '16 as opposed to the non-politician.

Who was the presumptive candidate again?

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Perot was right about a lot of things, but he should have limited his campaign to the Republican primaries. If he couldn't get the R nomination, shut up and help Bush win; then he might have had some influence on what came after. Instead, we got the Clintons and have been plagued with them ever since. I voted for Bush, knew that a vote for Perot was only going to help Clinton.

Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
Originally Posted by jackmountain

I don't know Valsdad, I feel like I am usually in line with you, but
If no one had, we might have wound up with the presumptive republican candidate in '16 as opposed to the non-politician.

Who was the presumptive candidate again?

I don't think we can possibly know how the '92 election would have impacted 2016.

The biggest problem our country has is not systemic racism, it's systemic stupidity.
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
We KNEW Clinton would be the start of a downward trend. Fact.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Nobody is cheering in timber producing states...we got f''''kt AGAIN. The entire chapter concerning Canadian softwood imports was adopted and incorporated into USMCA from NAFTA.
Basically, the Canadian government almost gives Crown timber to their industry to keep it alive. American producers have to pay full market value, about 5 times more. Nobody can compete with those numbers. The US timber industry was hurt with enviro regulations...but it was Slick Willy's NAFTA deal that was the death stab. He did a trade off with the Canadians, protected union auto jobs for the sellout of the timber jobs.

Golly, you noticed stuff like that too?

Everyone else thinks it was just an owl. Company I worked for over on the coast in the 90's had no problem dealing with the owl. Business rolled right along once they figured it out.. Competing with foreigners was a bit harder to deal with.........and still make a profit. Then again.............it was private timberlands.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
That’s all great and stuff, but we gotta tear dem White mains statues down

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Geno’s up at 7am Cali time

WTF

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

642 members (1moredeer, 1minute, 10ring1, 1lessdog, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 63 invisible), 3,219 guests, and 1,288 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,380
Posts18,469,532
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.