Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Couple of classless, predictable replies from the usual 24HCF azzhats on this thread.

Moving on....

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Originally Posted by broomd
What a bunch of ignoramus chickenshits. Do whatever you want, morons. Don't pretend that it is "rational" or "science" though. I wish there was an actual virus sometimes, because I would LOVE it if a bunch of half-wit morons (including a bunch here on the fire) were to die, and soon. But it is far easier for me to see through the narratives than apparently it is for some of you imbeciles. Keep praying to your Coronagod to protect you.

Got a call today from Scottsdale, AZ.....my wife's sister has it, she's doing okay--she said it kicked her ass for a few though. She's a very healthy gal.
Wife's others sister's husband has it, he's doing okay as well.

Wife's mom has it, she's struggling. Hopeful she can fight this off. The problem is my wife's dad (76y/o) isn't in the best of shape physically and they share the same small home. It's a troubling deal right now.

Oh yeah, HnS, you're an insect to wish death on anyone here. You need an ass kicking.

Yep, no one ever got sick of anything ever, and then....the coronavirus!!!

Yes, I want dipshits to go away. That's the only way things get better. I listen to you all advocate the deaths of all sorts of "enemies".... all the time here. I just have a more functional definition of "enemy" than you all do, because I think for myself. Feel free to bring an ass kicking my way, tough guy. I will happily give you my address.

Happily post your address here, now, for all of us.

You stupid fuuck. it ain't about the "covid" it's about morons falling for the Marxist political ploy to take over our country.... and many here have taken the bait hook line & sinker.

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by duck911
Couple of classless, predictable replies from the usual 24HCF azzhats on this thread.

Moving on....

You should move on you fuggin moron... you were one of the original the sky is falling "covid" gonna kill us all retards....
Maybe the Democratic underground is where you belong?

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
30 year old in ICU? Any comorbidities? High Blood Pressure? Obesity?

No. The kid fishes, hikes, and plays softball all summer. Healthy as a horse.

Was he on a ventilator?

Interesting you mention he’s Hispanic and that the other cases were also. The hospital where my wife worked over half of the cases were Hispanic. Close working/living I think is a major issue.

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
And you know it is "covid19" how? Because "authorities" said so? Because a test came back positive? How much do you guys actually know about viruses? How much do you actually know about testing for viruses? Apparently not much, just like the rest of the population. Good luck having a one-in-a-thousand success rate isolating any particular strain of any particular virus from a fuucking swab. Do you know how many viruses are in your body now? Likely thousands. Jesus, people are stupid.

Hey - would they lie to us or pad the figures? geeze you are paranoid...... smile

doesn't mean they aren't out to get you tho.

Last edited by las; 07/02/20.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by broomd
What a bunch of ignoramus chickenshits. Do whatever you want, morons. Don't pretend that it is "rational" or "science" though. I wish there was an actual virus sometimes, because I would LOVE it if a bunch of half-wit morons (including a bunch here on the fire) were to die, and soon. But it is far easier for me to see through the narratives than apparently it is for some of you imbeciles. Keep praying to your Coronagod to protect you.

Got a call today from Scottsdale, AZ.....my wife's sister has it, she's doing okay--she said it kicked her ass for a few though. She's a very healthy gal.
Wife's others sister's husband has it, he's doing okay as well.

Wife's mom has it, she's struggling. Hopeful she can fight this off. The problem is my wife's dad (76y/o) isn't in the best of shape physically and they share the same small home. It's a troubling deal right now.

Oh yeah, HnS, you're an insect to wish death on anyone here. You need an ass kicking.

Yep, no one ever got sick of anything ever, and then....the coronavirus!!!

Yes, I want dipshits to go away. That's the only way things get better. I listen to you all advocate the deaths of all sorts of "enemies".... all the time here. I just have a more functional definition of "enemy" than you all do, because I think for myself. Feel free to bring an ass kicking my way, tough guy. I will happily give you my address.

Happily post your address here, now, for all of us.

You stupid fuuck. it ain't about the "covid" it's about morons falling for the Marxist political ploy to take over our country.... and many here have taken the bait hook line & sinker.

I understand your ongoing narrative, ongoing and ongoing.

Be that as it may, Some people here do have direct experience with family members and friends of family who have had or are now dealing with this virus and the fallout from it with remaining health issues. I’m one of those.

You can read on the ‘Bologna virus ‘ thread for some of what I’m talking about if you care to.

If you’re untouched by it, that’s great and I sincerely hope that it shall ever remains so for you and all of yours .

I do agree that since Trump will surely see that the democrats totally own the lawlessness, the riots and all of the destruction from those, that this Covid issue and the tactics from it is about all that they have to use and via the media they will push this thing as hard as they can and from every angle. (Sorry for the long, run on sentence.). Most guys here get that, they understand that it’s being used as a political tool.

Like your like minded buddy,Ole huntnshootyourmouthoff, I hope that you’ll fare well. Keep the faith and the narrative alive.

BTW, I do view you as one of the good guys here, fwiw.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sorry OldToot, I was in a particularly surly mood last night with the leftist ruining our country and all.

At times you say the damndest things and I wonder about your conservative credentials.

Seems many have become "radicalized" hell Geno has joined antifa...... frown

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Sorry OldToot, I was in a particularly surly mood last night with the leftist ruining our country and all.

At times you say the damndest things and I wonder about your conservative credentials.

Nope, I haven't "joined" anybody.

I still, at times, wish I had gotten the tattoos on my fingers, which I desired in my 20's, that express my true feelings...............

FTW

and Dude,

weren't you leaving this place about a month ago? confused

wink

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Valsdad

I still, at times, wish I had gotten the tattoos on my fingers, which I desired in my 20's, that express my true feelings...............

FTW

and Dude,

wink

I had to come back to keep you clowns on the right path......
You can deny joining antifa but I saw the pic's...... proof... ha

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Valsdad

FTW

and Dude,

wink

I had to come back to keep you clowns on the right path......
You can deny joining antifa but I saw the pic's...... proof... ha

Who's side are you on?

Are you really trying to blow my cover?

Know thine enemy and all that, yaknow.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

No harm, no foul, Amigo. We’re good, always have been.

Conservative Credentials?

Well. As of today I’m North of 2,000$ donated to Trump’s 2020 Campaign.

Some folks talk a good game, then there’s some folks got skin in the game.
Jmo

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

No harm, no foul, Amigo. We’re good, always have been.

Conservative Credentials?

Well. As of today I’m North of 2,000$ donated to Trump’s 2020 Campaign.

Some folks talk a good game, then there’s some folks got skin in the game.
Jmo

Duly noted friend.... put your money where your mouth is as the old saying goes.... well done

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
And you know it is "covid19" how? Because "authorities" said so? Because a test came back positive? How much do you guys actually know about viruses? How much do you actually know about testing for viruses? Apparently not much, just like the rest of the population. Good luck having a one-in-a-thousand success rate isolating any particular strain of any particular virus from a fuucking swab. Do you know how many viruses are in your body now? Likely thousands. Jesus, people are stupid.

And just what makes you such an all knowing expert?

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
I
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by baxterb
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
30 year old in ICU? Any comorbidities? High Blood Pressure? Obesity?

No. The kid fishes, hikes, and plays softball all summer. Healthy as a horse.

Was he on a ventilator?

Interesting you mention he’s Hispanic and that the other cases were also. The hospital where my wife worked over half of the cases were Hispanic. Close working/living I think is a major issue.

Ventilator? Sorry, I honestly do not know the answer to that. Management has to be very circumspect with details lest they run afoul of HIPPA laws.

We would not even know he had the 'Rona but for management having to investigate for contact and then send another six or eight home because they sat at the same table for lunch. One of his buddies told us he was in ICU.

He's been off work 25 days, if he comes back on Monday.

And then there is the 25 year old who is off work for surgery because of stomach cancer. All sorts of young guys tipping over who should not be.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

586 members (16penny, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 22250rem, 12344mag, 1Longbow, 62 invisible), 2,570 guests, and 1,344 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,575
Posts18,491,995
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.