Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
My grandmother referred to them as ni-gras. There was a local farmer who had a Black man working for him, and he regularly called him his Black SOB, and apparently the Black didn't mind. If he did, he never acted like it.

I put them in two classes...................kniggers, and good folks that just happen to be Black. Unfortunately, around here, the former outnumber the latter.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by JamesJr
My grandmother referred to them as ni-gras. There was a local farmer who had a Black man working for him, and he regularly called him his Black SOB, and apparently the Black didn't mind. If he did, he never acted like it.

I put them in two classes...................kniggers, and good folks that just happen to be Black. Unfortunately, around here, the former outnumber the latter.

Hate to break it to you but I have met an awful lot of white niggers.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
I just call ‘em negros

Sam......

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by JamesJr

Hate to break it to you but I have met an awful lot of white niggers.

I never said there wasn't, only here they're called White Trash.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Very proud of my grandfather. In 1908, he immigrated from what was at the time the Ottoman Empire to Las Vegas, N.M. He hated the Turks. In 1923 he returned to his hometown to complete the marriage to my grandmother which was arraigned before he left. The return trip brought them through Ellis Island and I found the page he signed. His entry listed his nationality as "American". Love that.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This is no different than them flip flopping between "liberal" and "progressive" depending on whichever term their PC language think tank tells them they should run from.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
I just call ‘em negros

i just call them potential trouble

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by websterparish47
Libs are always changing the meaning and use of words. There was a time when saying "people of color" was their polite way of not saying Ni gg er.

Actually a colored person is one who is not all black,There are many shades of colored such as High Yeller,Octoroon,mulatto,meztizo.Then there a the all black negroids such as a black as the night black blue gummed nig ger.Hell in New Orleans a person of 1/8th negroid blood (Octoroon) was considered colored and subject to be sold as a slave.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

608 members (219DW, 219 Wasp, 160user, 1lessdog, 1minute, 1badf350, 65 invisible), 2,432 guests, and 1,293 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,187
Posts18,503,347
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.