Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 13 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 12 13
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
How about we try something novel and we judge the few select people who do something offensive? This thread is an advertisement for the BLM Defund the Police argument.

You sir, are correct. I don't post (or visit) here much anymore because the 'fire base become inundated by liberals. It is surreal in a way. The most outspoken "defenders of liberty" here are nothing more than miserable malcontents and enemies of America.

Good luck and God bless you.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
DING!
TIMES UP!!

The looting afros who just want something for all the hell that their ancestors went through???
WRONG.

Those Korean home and business owners were arrested by those brave young boys in blue....that thin blue....or is it black now....line.

Gotta show those business owners who's in charge in this town! YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by logcutter
You can arrest people who are trying to make a living. You’ll hassle people who don’t follow a fuhrer befel to wear a mask. But you’ll stand there with your worthless asses and watch while a man gets knocked out and these fricking animals steal and later kill his puppy.

Frankly, I hope BLM burns every single one of your worthless asses. You deserve it. We pay taxes for your damned salaries and you let anarchy reign.

Cops watch as BLM knocks man out, steals his puppy, and later torture and kills it

Your f-ucked up..There are some great cops out there..I married one...Wouldn't want to be one now though...There are some bad ones out there,for sure..Don't label them all the same..

Frick them all. They are at best, worthless.

You are a F U CKING IDIOT!
Most cops are very decent people and would lay down their life for you.
You bet your ass there are some BAD ones, just like in any profession or trade.
They are not letting anarchy reign. They are being ordered to stand down by their Democrap city leaders. Failure to obey those orders and they face termination and prosecution
Get your head out of your ass!
This is what happens where democrats rule.

Last edited by MickeyD; 07/03/20.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
https://soundcloud.com/conservative...WbHanlf1M6QfEV2LsOZR-8GcsFcRYtmBd3Mi6Zgk

This thread is an advertisement for the BLM Defund the Police argument.

Trump is for highest standards also in things that they'd like to agree to

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
It's like Germany in the 1930s now.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by IMR4350
It's like Germany in the 1930s now.

Get a grip.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Exhibit A:

East LA riots.....

Police stand down and stay out of hot zone.

America's finest who are known for the first paramilitary SWAT teams....series on TV about them.
Let's see, they have chemical weapons not issued to soldiers against foreign troops...
Body armor, shields, batons, helmets, rifles and side arms.
Heavily trained paramilitary forces, more than any milshas. Highly organized and spec training operators.

THE prioriies of LE you can generally list
in thus order -

#1 Cops look after cops, first. last and always.
#2 Cops do as they are told by Gov handlers.
#3 Cops thus enforce Law, right or wrong,
then they plead 'Nuremberg defence'

The thin blue line is another term for
a thug union attitude , where the 90%
of 'good' cop stay silent because its
to their personal advantage... which
makes them enablers of bad cops.

The only time you really hear anything
from LE is when their professional
bitch whining union makes out what
victims cops are. (ie) .the problems cops
have never seem to be any of their own
fault or responsibility.

I can't think of a worse combination than a large
body of gov tit employees with union powers that
thrive in a power trip delusional bubble where
they consider themselves special/not civilians.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Starman
Exhibit A:

East LA riots.....

America's finest who are known for the first paramilitary SWAT teams....series on TV about them.
Let's see, they have chemical weapons not issued to soldiers against foreign troops...
Heavily trained paramilitary forces, more than any milshas. Highly organized and spec training operators.

THE prioriies of LE you can generally listed
in thus order -

#3 Cops enforce Law, right or wrong.

That last point is a shame...but I have to agree.
I know of highly decorated heroic police officer that didn't go along with their corrupt fellow cops .
They tried to, lets say here....stop him.
He almost died.

The good one(s) don't police the bad ones and they all end up with the same reputation in those locals.....ie. LA, CA.
I know of over a dozen cases of those the police should be shaming and shouting, "That's NOT ME!!! We will arrest our fellow bad leos!". No, instead they would rather an innocent man or woman be put into a concrete cage that most wouldn't put an animal .

BUT Instead they get all defensive because the emperor has no clothes and every conservative must "Respect MY Authoritah!!!" Or labeled a blm supporter, or whatever. Look at my shaved head and respect ME OR ELSE!!!!!!"

I just get tired if being threatened and cussed out if I don't donate money to their charity......or if I want to buy a handgun, the police threatening me because it challenges their monopoly of power in this community.
I'm not supposed to have the.means to defend myself and my own family. The skin heads threaten to throw a man with NO criminal record in their little dungeon for suggesting that I might buy a boom stick....Oh my.

Does that complaint put me into the blm antfa category?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Starman
Exhibit A:

East LA riots.....

THE prioriies of LE you can generally listed
in thus order -

#3 Cops enforce Law, right or wrong.

That last point is a shame...but I have to agree.
I know of highly decorated heroic police officer that didn't go along with their corrupt fellow cops .
They tried to, lets say here....stop him.
He almost died.

The good one(s) don't police the bad ones and they all end up with the same reputation in those locals.....ie. LA, CA.
I know of over a dozen cases of those the police should be shaming and shouting, "That's NOT ME!!! We will arrest our fellow bad leos!". No, instead they would rather an innocent man or woman be put into a concrete cage that most wouldn't put an animal .

BUT Instead they get all defensive because the emperor has no clothes and every conservative must "Respect MY Authoritah!!!" Or labeled a blm supporter, or whatever. Look at my shaved head and respect ME OR ELSE!!!!!!"

I just get tired if being threatened and cussed out if I don't donate money to their charity......or if I want to buy a handgun, the police threatening me because it challenges their monopoly of power in this community.
I'm not supposed to have the.means to defend myself and my own family. The skin heads threaten to throw a man with NO criminal record in their little dungeon for suggesting that I might buy a boom stick....Oh my.

Does that complaint put me into the blm antfa category?

"Justice is blind" is supposed to mean "applied equally", not "look the other way".

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Since LE largely seem incapable of policing their own
Bad minority in their ranks
one needs to ask what real good are they when it comes
to policing well over 300 million?

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I admit I only read the first two pages...

But any thread where JOEBOB is foaming at the mouth, off the rails crazy, and logcutter is the measured voice of reason, I'm bailing on it now. It's not going to improve.

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
You can arrest people who are trying to make a living. You’ll hassle people who don’t follow a fuhrer befel to wear a mask. But you’ll stand there with your worthless asses and watch while a man gets knocked out and these fricking animals steal and later kill his puppy.

Frankly, I hope BLM burns every single one of your worthless asses. You deserve it. We pay taxes for your damned salaries and you let anarchy reign.

Cops watch as BLM knocks man out, steals his puppy, and later torture and kills it

Your f-ucked up..There are some great cops out there..I married one...Wouldn't want to be one now though...There are some bad ones out there,for sure..Don't label them all the same..

It all depends on who gives them their orders.

No it doesn't, Toot. Cops letting this happen need the same treatment. Since when is the right moral thing to do outweighed by worthless politicians? Bennies and pensions...bennies and pensions...bennies and pensions.

To everyone here who thinks that cops and the military are on our side, think again.

Bennies and Pensions

TV has become nothing more than the Petri dish where this country grows its idiots.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'm bailing on it now.

Are you a cop?

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Sycamore
I admit I only read the first two pages...

But any thread where JOEBOB is foaming at the mouth, off the rails crazy, and logcutter is the measured voice of reason, I'm bailing on it now. It's not going to improve.

Oh hell, there's not even been leg wrastling yet, or has there?

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by DeadHead
Orders or not I wouldn’t have the self restraint to set by while evil people hurt innocent people, probably wouldn’t make a very good cop I guess

Arent orders and rules made to be broken

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by watch4bear
I'm bailing on it now.

Are you a cop?

I'm asking the questions here. license and registration please.

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
We had, I said had a guy in my town that was a big mouth BLM idiot. You dont move to a town with out any blacks and try to tribe up, it doesn't turn out good for you.. A black guy before that had a white wife, they didnt live here to long. Probably be honest to say if BKM comes here to stir up trouble, it might over in minutes

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
We had, I said had a guy in my town that was a big mouth BLM idiot. You dont move to a town with out any blacks and try to tribe up, it doesn't turn out good for you.. A black guy before that had a white wife, they didnt live here to long. Probably be honest to say if BKM comes here to stir up trouble, it might over in minutes. That's why I love this town, they police there own

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by windridge
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

It all depends on who gives them their orders.

No it doesn't, Toot. Cops letting this happen need the same treatment. Since when is the right moral thing to do outweighed by worthless politicians? Bennies and pensions...bennies and pensions...bennies and pensions.

To everyone here who thinks that cops and the military are on our side, think again.

Bennies and Pensions

The problem is at the top. There is a chain of command. The breakdown is in the leadership. Those are the people who’ve usurped their oaths. Those are the ones who are derelict in their duty. Those are the responsible ones for allowing mayhem to rule. Those are the ones who put the choke collars on Law Enforcers.

Those are the ones who are elected by the people. The “people “ are getting exactly what “they want “, de facto or direct.

That’s where the “problem “ resides.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
the cops did nothing because there higher ups said not to .Instead of doing there sworn duty to protect and serve .Remember all on here who keep saying Police wont come house to house to confiscate our guns,and they was on our side?This proves ,if there higher ups tell them to confiscate our legal guns house to house from us they will do what they are told

NRA Life Member
Page 8 of 13 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

645 members (160user, 1beaver_shooter, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 007FJ, 64 invisible), 3,280 guests, and 1,340 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,372
Posts18,469,319
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.