Home
You can arrest people who are trying to make a living. You’ll hassle people who don’t follow a fuhrer befel to wear a mask. But you’ll stand there with your worthless asses and watch while a man gets knocked out and these fricking animals steal and later kill his puppy.

Frankly, I hope BLM burns every single one of your worthless asses. You deserve it. We pay taxes for your damned salaries and you let anarchy reign.

Cops watch as BLM knocks man out, steals his puppy, and later torture and kills it
that's phuggin hard to read.

I'll be angry all night about that.
I keep saying that the LEO's are auditioning for employment under new management - BLM is evidently the progenitor of America's version of the African National Congress, whatever it will be named here, and we will live to see it happen.
You speak the truth!!
Just another peaceable demonstration by "woke" protesters. Obviously that man carrying a puppy insulted them. crazy

Where did that happen??

Had to be some city where the mayor told police not to interfere with the cowards and mobs of terrorists.

L.W.
Originally Posted by JoeBob
You can arrest people who are trying to make a living. You’ll hassle people who don’t follow a fuhrer befel to wear a mask. But you’ll stand there with your worthless asses and watch while a man gets knocked out and these fricking animals steal and later kill his puppy.

Frankly, I hope BLM burns every single one of your worthless asses. You deserve it. We pay taxes for your damned salaries and you let anarchy reign.

Cops watch as BLM knocks man out, steals his puppy, and later torture and kills it

Your f-ucked up..There are some great cops out there..I married one...Wouldn't want to be one now though...There are some bad ones out there,for sure..Don't label them all the same..
Originally Posted by logcutter

Your f-ucked up..There are some great cops out there..I married one...Wouldn't want to be one now though...There are some bad ones out there,for sure..Don't label them all the same..

Frick them all. They are at best, worthless.

It all depends on who gives them their orders.

I think you’re wrong about that, Joebob.
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
... Where did that happen?? ...

+2 ???
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

We, The People are not in charge of government at any level right now.
What do you think those cops would have done had that guy whipped out a G-19 and started dealing justice on BLM and ANTIFA? You know what they would have done.

In fact, about the only purpose those worthless bastards serve these days is to protect BLM and ANTIFA.

Your [bleep] up dude to think every cop is a dick head and out to get you...We have officers around here that help people and beat up on bullies..LOL
Orders or not I wouldn’t have the self restraint to set by while evil people hurt innocent people, probably wouldn’t make a very good cop I guess
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

Yessir.
Fact.

Yes, because all cops are like that. You’re a phugging moronic idiot...
I keep saying that the LEO's are auditioning for employment under new management - BLM is evidently the progenitor of America's version of the African National Congress, whatever it will be named here, and we will live to see it happen.

Not without a bunch of bodies stacked up like cordwood
We haven't hit the boiling point yet. When rule of law breaks down in areas other than urban, liberal schit hole cities like Seattle and Minneapolis it's going to be a game changer. [bleep] like that happens in this area, theres going to
Be some dead [bleep].

Your [bleep] up dude to think every cop is a dick head and out to get you...We have officers around here that help people and beat up on bullies..LOL

Show me the city where the cops shut down a jigaboo riot when the first brick was thrown. You can't, and that's a reality you need to deal with.
Yes, because all cops are like that.

Really..Do you honestly think that is true?
Originally Posted by jackmountain

We haven't hit the boiling point yet. When rule of law breaks down in areas other than urban, liberal schit hole cities like Seattle and Minneapolis it's going to be a game changer. [bleep] like that happens in this area, theres going to
Be some dead [bleep].

It didn't happen in SA and it won't happen here. The revolution IS BEING televised in digital Technicolor.

Show me the city where the cops shut down a jigaboo riot when the first brick was thrown. You can't, and that's a reality you need to deal with.

Consider those same cities and consider who runs them.

This, in spades.

Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater.

Cops can only do what they’re local governments allow them to do. Start there and work your way down if you want to assign blame. Most local street cops are good hard working folks that do care, and no one is more upset about the schit going on than they are; but their hands are tied by the folks we vote in. That’s the truth. I guess it’s just easier for some with simple minds to assign blame where it’s easiest to, and not actually have to think about the problem. ...
Take the test then bonehead, show us how to do it right!

Decent humans would do their jobs as they allegedly swore to do them regardless of what their political bosses tell them.

If cops won’t even try to stop a mob from burning businesses and homes, or will stand by and watch a mob beat a man, then they are, in fact worthless. Then when they do things like arrest the woman in Michigan who was forced to pull a gun last week just so she and her husband could drive away from belligerent blacks, they have crossed the line to being active enemies of law and order.

I think you’re wrong about that, Joebob.

No, I know he is wrong there.

Don’t even bother. Another “Defund Da Po-lice!” type. That is, until they actually need the police. Then they change their tunes real quick...
Originally Posted by Dryfly24

Don’t even bother. Another “Defund Da Po-lice!” type. That is, until they actually need the police. Then they change their tunes real quick...

Why would I ever need the police? Odds are if I ever actually need the police, they won’t do what I have paid them to do. That’s the point.

Why would I ever need the police? Odds are if I ever actually need the police, they won’t do what I have paid them to do. That’s the point.

Says everyone who’s ever had to call the police later...

After what happened in my small town in El Norte Tejas I have mentally shoved LEO's over into the BLM camp. They've earned that. Is my attitude fair? Yes, it is.

Aren't you a lawyer?
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Aren't you a lawyer?

LMFAO! Who boy! This ought to be interesting...

Aren't you a lawyer?

Sure am.

JoeBob definitely has a strong point and his example is enough to give any law abiding person the redass all the way up to the back of their necks. It’s been happening all too often and continues unabated.

But,,,,,,Police are bound by their chain of command no different from the Armed Forces and the sorry assed politicians that are elected by “the people “ use that chain of command to fit their own agenda making pawns out of good and honorable men and women.

It’s fuggin sad.
Dictionary meaning of Joebob and anyone that agrees with him: Idiot. "All cops are bad" is so juvenile it doesn't deserve a rebuttal. It is unfortunate that George was killed. That is a remote and isolated case, out of 10's of thousands a day. Morons like Joebob and losers that agree with him can't be dealt with in a civil way as they are too stupid to have a decent discourse.
years back as a wearer of a star made out of a 5 troy ounce Mexican Peso modeled myself by the last item I touched was my pistol treated all with decency no yelling or nothing like that till they acted like a idiot.
True there are some bad apples that are in law enforcement more nowadays than when I worked. They should be weeded out soon we hope and get the trust of the public back like we use to have.

As for defunding now that is so stupid because when something happens to them the first one they call is the police wait now there is no more police

JoeBob definitely has a strong point and his example is enough to give any law abiding person the redass all the way up to the back of their necks. It’s been happening all too often and continues unabated.

But,,,,,,Police are bound by their chain of command no different from the Armed Forces and the sorry assed politicians that are elected by “the people “ use that chain of command to fit their own agenda making pawns out of good and honorable men and women.

It’s fuggin sad.

No, they aren’t bound by their chain of command. It’s a job they can quit. They can walk away instantly with no repercussions. A cop can say, “Frick this” throw down his schit and walk off the street right then and there and no one can stop him or do anything to him. Likewise, he can uphold the rule of law and stop someone from being beaten or a business from being burned with no consequences beyond maybe having to find another job tomorrow.
The problem is not Cops, its fuggin Lawyers.
Originally Posted by HitnRun
Dictionary meaning of Joebob and anyone that agrees with him: Idiot. "All cops are bad" is so juvenile it doesn't deserve a rebuttal. It is unfortunate that George was killed. That is a remote and isolated case, out of 10's of thousands a day. Morons like Joebob and losers that agree with him can't be dealt with in a civil way as they are too stupid to have a decent discourse.

I don’t say they are bad. I said they are worthless and that they fail to uphold the most basic rule of law when push comes to shove. It’s happened all over the country. Oklahoma City is about the only place that the cops have shut this schit down in an I stand and fulfilled their most basic duties of protecting order and property rights.

Aren't you a lawyer?

Sure am.

LMFAO, you and most members of congress. Keep up the good work.

mike r
If JoeBob gets assaulted by one of his clients, he’ll be the first one to call the worthless police. Cops might be low but they’re way above lawyers
Originally Posted by Huntz

Lawyers are arseholes, but they aren’t worthless. They are very good and their primary purpose of being arseholes.
Originally Posted by johnt189
years back as a wearer of a star made out of a 5 troy ounce Mexican Peso modeled myself by the last item I touched was my pistol treated all with decency no yelling or nothing like that till they acted like a idiot.
True there are some bad apples that are in law enforcement more nowadays than when I worked. They should be weeded out soon we hope and get the trust of the public back like we use to have.

As for defunding now that is so stupid because when something happens to them the first one they call is the police wait now there is no more police

Consider how many calls went unanswered in Minneapolis and Seattle not to mention Chicago. Consider the rash of Blue Flu and refusing to report to work.

Like you just said, defunding ought to be great for morale and dedication to duty.

But this is exactly what the far left wants. And they’re getting it.

You are correct. The public sector unions have done the same to every profession they represent, teachers, police, fire........

You sound like a criminal with an ax to grind. Wonder how bold you'd be if you were an LEO following city/county leaders' orders to stand down, who don't have your back and are ready to put you in jail for doing your job?

Aren't you a lawyer?

Sure am.

Would it be worth pointing out the irony of a lawyer calling another, nay ANY, other profession bad names?

Were it not for whores esq. we wouldn't be anywhere near the position we are as a country.
Consider the audio of the poor woman calling 911 when her car was surrounded by a BLM mob in Fredricksburg, VA. She was told to call city hall and then hung up on by the dispatcher.
Originally Posted by Wildcatter264

You sound like a criminal with an ax to grind. Wonder how bold you'd be if you were an LEO following city/county leaders' orders to stand down, who don't have your back and are ready to put you in jail for doing your job?

I would do what any decent human would do and quit said job.

Lawyers are arseholes, but they aren’t worthless. They are very good and their primary purpose of being arseholes.

Lawyers and their parsing of the constitution has done more to undermine the strength of this nation than any other group. Yet again, congress is largely made up of lawyers. GFY.

mike r
How often does a person get to use the word "nay" in a conversation?

Not often I would imagine.

Nice.

It’s fuggin sad.

No, they aren’t bound by their chain of command. It’s a job they can quit. They can walk away instantly with no repercussions. A cop can say, “Frick this” throw down his schit and walk off the street right then and there and no one can stop him or do anything to him. Likewise, he can uphold the rule of law and stop someone from being beaten or a business from being burned with no consequences beyond maybe having to find another job tomorrow.

Surely you’ve noticed cops being thrown into jail and charged with serious crimes in their attempts uphold the rule of law?
See how mad OP is ? Thats how most people feel when puppies get stolen. Trump needs to explain and prove antifa and blm are stealing puppies and torturing them. Lets see which group wants credit, We have it on video lets spread it and divide the commies. Golden opportunity.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Nice.

Once I quit drinking for a couple weeks all kinds of damn verbiage starts coming out of my pinhole.

I just can't stop laughing about a lawyer defending their profession while denigrating literally any other vocation. Filthy whores.
Originally Posted by lvmiker

Lawyers and their parsing of the constitution has done more to undermine the strength of this nation than any other group. Yet again, congress is largely made up of lawyers. GFY.

mike r

Lawyers are the worst people to have as politicians. Why? Because they understand that at its most basic, the law is only what someone is willing to do. In other words, you can do anything you want until someone stops you.

You take that realization and understanding and couple it with the modern human condition that is completely unmoored from the restraints of God or love of country and it’s a complete recipe for disaster.

Cops can only do what they’re local governments allow them to do. Start there and work your way down if you want to assign blame. Most local street cops are good hard working folks that do care, and no one is more upset about the schit going on than they are; but their hands are tied by the folks we vote in. That’s the truth. I guess it’s just easier for some with simple minds to assign blame where it’s easiest to, and not actually have to think about the problem. ...

Bull crap a cop is still a human being and is supposed to do the right thing. Just because your told to stand down doesn't me you should. Those sorry azz cops that have been doing nothing for the taxpayers are the same one's that'll shoot you in the back when they try to take your guns. Man up and do the right thing.
Why would I ever need the police?

Your mouth and attitude to the wrong people...
What a clusterphucqk.

If that happens, I won’t be calling a cop. That’s for sure.

It’s fuggin sad.

Yes, right again. I mean who doesn’t do that when they have a house with a mortgage, wife and kids to feed, bills to pay, a career with a pension to think about. Sure everyone can just say “ You know what, phugg all that. I’m just gonna away...”

Do you actually think about the bullschit you post beforehand?

How about your loved ones in your absence?

Nice.

Once I quit drinking for a couple weeks all kinds of damn verbiage starts coming out of my pinhole.

I just can't stop laughing about a lawyer defending their profession while denigrating literally any other vocation. Filthy whores.

Its always interesting.

How about your loved ones in your absence?

They better Call Saul.......

It’s fuggin sad.

I made a lot of similar points a few weeks back when the Atlanta police were walking off the job. I got attacked here, but not nearly so much as I'd expected. Cops are fond of calling normal folk "civilians" as if they themselves aren't. Nobody made them take the job and nobody is making them stay in it. As soon as the going got tough in Atlanta, they supposedly were going to all walk. I asked who was gonna protect the elderly, the people in hospitals, the people in nursing homes? I guess they shouldn't have gotten old and sick. In the military, that's desertion and is punishable by firing squad. If you're a cop, you can just be a quitter.

There are probably other places than OKC where cops have actually done their jobs, but I don't know of any.

Move out west and let it be..Chit is going to happen here shortly and you need to be where you can count on people,like in this area...I don't worry about chit,just hand me another beer and turn up the music...Wanna fight..It happens..

There are places like that
Originally Posted by TrueGrit

Bull crap a cop is still a human being and is supposed to do the right thing. Just because your told to stand down doesn't me you should. Those sorry azz cops that have been doing nothing for the taxpayers are the same one's that'll shoot you in the back when they try to take your guns. Man up and do the right thing.

Another internet bad Azz... (insert eye roll here...)

It’s fuggin sad.

Yes, right again. I mean who doesn’t do that when they have a house with a mortgage, wife and kids to feed, bills to pay, a career with a pension to think about. Sure everyone can just say “ You know what, phugg all that. I’m just gonna away...”

Do you actually think about the bullschit you post beforehand?

You know we hung some people in the second half of the 1940s who used that exact sort of reasoning.

Having bills to pay does not absolve you of guilt from standing back and watching homes, businesses, and lives being destroyed while doing nothing. But you can bet that when the St. Louis DA finally gets around to indicting the McCloskys for standing down a mob, the cops will dutifully trot out and arrest them.
I have some cool azz friends that retired from the cop scene including my wife..I will stick up for the good ones everytime and bash the bad ones..
Well, there is that.

mike r

Lawyers are the worst people to have as politicians. Why? Because they understand that at its most basic, the law is only what someone is willing to do. In other words, you can do anything you want until someone stops you.

You take that realization and understanding and couple it with the modern human condition that is completely unmoored from the restraints of God or love of country and it’s a complete recipe for disaster.

You are babbling like a lawyer. A sense of security is a basic need common to humans, most people are willing to treat others as they would like to be treated. When someone acts in a hurtful manner I trust cops far more than I do lawyers, who will, for pay, defend the evil. You, the Clintons and Obama demonstrate a contempt for real people that no cop has matched. And yet again GFY.

mike r
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

I made a lot of similar points a few weeks back when the Atlanta police were walking off the job. I got attacked here, but not nearly so much as I'd expected. Cops are fond of calling normal folk "civilians" as if they themselves aren't. Nobody made them take the job and nobody is making them stay in it. As soon as the going got tough in Atlanta, they supposedly were going to all walk. I asked who was gonna protect the elderly, the people in hospitals, the people in nursing homes? I guess they shouldn't have gotten old and sick. In the military, that's desertion and is punishable by firing squad. If you're a cop, you can just be a quitter.

There are probably other places than OKC where cops have actually done their jobs, but I don't know of any.

EE, I like to take you seriously, but when you post like this it's hard to do.
Isn't a policeman's job to serve and protect? The cops aren't doing anything for those that need their help because it doesn't serve their needs. City cops are just as bad as the city negros.

Move out west and let it be..Chit is going to happen here shortly and you need to be where you can count on people,like in this area...I don't worry about chit,just hand me another beer and turn up the music...Wanna fight..It happens..

There are places like that

In all honesty, I’ve never lived anywhere that a cop could have arrived in time to make a difference if I actually needed one. Whatever was going to happen would have been over and done before one could have possibly arrived.
Originally Posted by Wildcatter264

I would do what any decent human would do and quit said job.

Exactly. Do the freaking job or walk off and leave it. Get another else where.
I'm waiting for Paul and Idaho to defend the freaking animals. Scum of the earth.

mike r

You are babbling like a lawyer. A sense of security is a basic need common to humans, most people are willing to treat others as they would like to be treated. When someone acts in a hurtful manner I trust cops far more than I do lawyers, who will, for pay, defend the evil. You, the Clintons and Obama demonstrate a contempt for real people that no cop has matched. And yet again GFY.

mike r

Well, whatever you may think of what I do, when I’m paid to do it, I at least try to do it. That’s far better than the cops have done over the last few months.
Hey man,not to long ago the local cops put 23 bullits into a guy dispatch called to come put down his bull....Wrong and the guys(cops) both walked....

Never to forget...

EE, I like to take you seriously, but when you post like this it's hard to do.
I've never known whether you were a cop or not but suspected so. I'm sure you're one of the good ones Gruff. I'm sure Deflave is too. In all sincerity and without giving an inch on any I've said on the subject.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
I'm waiting for Paul and Idaho to defend the freaking animals. Scum of the earth.
Paul's too busy out bicycling. ~giggles~

Who in the [bleep] is Paul?????

I can tell you I have seen some crazy chit from the PD and have suffered from there training, but I know what they go through..I have seen Navy Seals fired from the PD not from conduct, but from the past in Nam and smoking a joint..One great friend you wouldn't want to mess with.

So I want to hear from Paul also..
Hey man,not to long ago the local cops put 23 bullits into a guy dispatch called to come put down his bull....Wrong and the guys(cops) both walked....

Never to forget...

Drunk that showed up and started shooting at the cops, that guy?

I can tell you I have seen some crazy chit from the PD and have suffered from there training, but I know what they go through..I have seen Navy Seals fired from the PD not from conduct, but from the past in Nam and smoking a joint..One great friend you wouldn't want to mess with.

Paul Barnard who sticks up for the groids in general and rides bikes when threads like this pop up.

Originally Posted by GreatWaputi

Never to forget...

You have no clue other than the news...And we all take it for the truth..Huh..

Uh...and I want to hear from Middlefork Miner?

Why?

Why?
Why what?
He was not there and has no clue what happened when they riddled Jack's body with bullets..Others were...

There are bad cops..Period..
Again, you're deflecting. We’re not talking about war crimes. We’re talking about governors, and mayors, and city councils, And DA’s, and slimy lawyers like you that are chomping at the bit to put a “rogue cop” behind bars for the slightest hint of an infraction; while at the same time barring those cops from actually enforcing the law against the very criminals those politicians and slimy lawyers protect.

Oh, and BTW, there are a lot of good cops actively leaving their departments or at least trying to find employment elsewhere. One of the biggest problems in all LE today is hiring new and good qualified applicants because of all the bullschidt that’s going on. Not the least of which is bearing the brunt of public anger from ignorant dumbasses like you that blame them for what’s happening...
Nah. If you don't support cops, or the military, or Trump, and unquestioningly and uncritically, you ain't a conservative. MAGA, baby.
Bad cops are about as common as good lawyers.
Bad cops are about as common as good lawyers.

LMAO...
1. Most unacceptable police behavior is happening in liberal cities.
2. The cops working in those areas answer to their liberal commie masters.

Never to forget...

Black Cows Lives Matter

mike r

mike r

Well, whatever you may think of what I do, when I’m paid to do it, I at least try to do it. That’s far better than the cops have done over the last few months.

You talk like a RICHARD CRANIUM that got a bad piece of tail when he was young, and married his right hand,
Not all of it's bad. RICHARD.

Never to forget...

Black Cows Lives Matter

Your an idiot!!!

Never to forget...

Black Cows Lives Matter

Your an idiot!!!

You're

Where in the video did this happen? Cops were there at the beginning of the video when they were all arguing. Then the victim with the puppy walked away and around a corner. Down the street that direction is where the assault took place. I didn't see any cops in the video there.

Be some dead [bleep].

It didn't happen in SA and it won't happen here. The revolution IS BEING televised in digital Technicolor.

We have been through this before. THIS isn't the revolution. THIS is the globalist takeover, using divide-and-conquer tactics. There is no "socialist revolution". These "revolutionary" groups are paid for by corporate and private donors. There is nothing "grass roots" about this. It is all staged, it is all orchestrated, and even though you are watching it, all you are seeing is exactly what they want you to see. The REAL revolution will be actual Americans standing up and fighting back, not just against chiimp mobs and black-clad gangs, but against those calling the shots. It won't be televised. You won't hear about it, except to demonize it, i.e., "White Supremacist terrorist extremists attacked a poor, put-upon stand-up American who 'Dindu nuffin' according to witnesses. The Governor will call in the National Guard to deal with this threat to American Democracy and freedom."
I thunk what everyone forgets,cops were human once..Some forget and others don't..

One of my best friends chose to be a police officer...As juveniles we took jobs as security at Boise dances only from reputation..He went his way and I did the same but retired from a local PD as the guru of the dog patrols in Idaho.Every time I came to town in my Coors keg truck,he pulled me over and we talked old times..I have no reservcations that he could handle anyone,one on one or maybe two at a time..He did it before..

He did not need a gun unless the other guy had one...Get to know your local police..There not all bad...

It’s fuggin sad.

they choose to be pawns, they know right from wrong.
Pit Bull puppy, no big deal.
Just think...You signed up to be a police officer..Passed POST which isn't easy..And this chit started to happen...OMG...

Everyone has an opinion from there area which is not the same as others area for police and there actions..

I totally support mine..
Huh...........
That doesn't appear to have occurred anywhere near NH.
Tell me again how this applies to my life.
Originally Posted by NH K9
Huh...........

Or mine..
Getting harder and harder to sift through all the stuff going on.
The ones begging for anarchy, if they get it, are gonna be begging for help. Give us the green light and open the season. 2 months of no law enforcement Intervention we could fix most of what is infecting this country.
It's the only way to fix it at this point. Let's go!
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Getting harder and harder to sift through all the stuff going on.

Yup..We have the Rainbow people a few miles out of town now..Broken noses and hurt feelings coming soon...
The ones begging for anarchy, if they get it, are gonna be begging for help. Give us the green light and open the season. 2 months of no law enforcement Intervention we could fix most of what is infecting this country.

Wasnt your idea a movie a couple years ago called
"The Purge".

I would be ok for 2 months of helping solve the problem. Take out the trash as grandpa used to say.
Originally Posted by stxhunter

It’s fuggin sad.

You know fuggin well that was forced upon them with changes in regimes that they had nor have no control over. Most of all of this has come with the advent of total PC at the top.

You know that.
Kill the fn mayor. That's where this crap is coming from.
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter

Really?

The moment there is one scintilla of pushback from our side, you will see the full weight of the state come down like you have never seen it.
Huh...........
Doesn't. Just like it doesn't apply to you when a mob attacks your next-door-neighbor and rapes his daughter and kills his wife if he lives just over the Vermont line...right?

It’s fuggin sad.

We find ourselves on the same page...yet again.
The OP is just like the BLM, this just didn't happen the way Joe Bob claims. It's a false narrative.

It’s fuggin sad.

You know fuggin well that was forced upon them with changes in regimes that they had nor have no control over. Most of all of this has come with the advent of total PC at the top.

You know that.
yeah but I would do whats right.
I think I will just keep posting this until some folks start thinking about the actions and activities of the rent-a-mobs and where society is headed.

The Rules, by alinsky
1. "Power is not only what you have but what the enemy thinks you have."
2. "Never go outside the expertise of your people."
3. "Whenever possible go outside the expertise of the enemy."
4. "Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules."
5. "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon."
6. "A good tactic is one your people enjoy."
7. "A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag."
8. "Keep the pressure on."
9. "The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself."
10. "The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition."
11. "If you push a negative hard and deep enough it will break through into its counterside"
12. "The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative."
13. "Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it."

And of course Orwell's quote from 49 . . . . as in 1949

Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.” — George Orwell from his book 1984

Cops can only do what they’re local governments allow them to do. Start there and work your way down if you want to assign blame. Most local street cops are good hard working folks that do care, and no one is more upset about the schit going on than they are; but their hands are tied by the folks we vote in. That’s the truth.

No, it;s not the truth at all.

When blatant criminal acts are committed before their eyes & in their presence, they are obligated to stop it, guideline or not.....................like the guy in the video being beaten & his dog stolen.

Or any other illegal behavior.....................

MM
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

Cops can only do what they’re local governments allow them to do. Start there and work your way down if you want to assign blame. Most local street cops are good hard working folks that do care, and no one is more upset about the schit going on than they are; but their hands are tied by the folks we vote in. That’s the truth.

When blatant criminal acts are committed before their eyes & in their presence, they are obligated to stop it, guideline or not.....................like the guy in the video being beaten & his dog stolen.

MM

But...but...you know, he stepped around the corner and the cops didn't see any of this.
[quote=Old_Toot][quote=gonehuntin][quote=logcutter]

Show me the city where the cops shut down a jigaboo riot when the first brick was thrown. You can't, and that's a reality you need to deal with

It’s fuggin sad.

You know that.
yeah but I would do whats right.

I don’t doubt you, Roger. It’s a Texas state of mind and I mean that in the right way. Hopefully Texas doesn’t begin to fold like these other liberal utopias have folded.
Huh...........
Doesn't. Just like it doesn't apply to you when a mob attacks your next-door-neighbor and rapes his daughter and kills his wife if he lives just over the Vermont line...right?

Nah, that would apply to me.........just not professionally.

I live on the eastern side of the State now, but grew up on the VT line. Something like that involving my neighbor would definitely involve me
Huh...........

Nah, that would apply to me.........just not professionally.

I live on the eastern side of the State now, but grew up on the VT line. Something like that involving my neighbor would definitely involve me
There is the answer to your own question.
Most cops in big cities will become the same as the SS Nazi's when the time comes.
Originally Posted by mirage243
Most cops in big cities will become the same as the SS Nazi's when the time comes.

Most will do as they are ordered to do by their superiors.

Right or wrong, they’ll follow orders.

MM

But...but...you know, he stepped around the corner and the cops didn't see any of this.

True... though I know you are being an obtuse [bleep] about that fact.
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter

Really?

And still NGAF, Fugging Brokeback Hermaphrodite .
not all leos are as the op describes, but enough are such that the sight of a leo in an urban area strikes worry into the hearts of honest men, when only criminals ought to be so worried. decent leos and leo orgs are to be cherished and are a fundamental building block of civil society. i have spent enough time in the hood to know that maintaining order amongst the hood rats can be an ugly sight to decent folks.

not an anarchist, but vigilante justice would be better than what we get from most urban leo orgs these days, which is anarchotyranny.

anarchy as the criminals get a pass from leos when they brutalize decent folk

tyranny used against decent folk by leos who defend themselves against criminals; tyranny of the myriad rule/regs that are applied to decent folk while the riffraff slide by.

it has been going on for decades. if not for leos following the orders of their evil masters, decent urban neighborhoods would not have been overrun by du-verse savages. the decent folk were willing to fight the vibrants, but could not fight govt, too. white suburbs are refugee camps full of the ethnically cleansed--with the help of urban leos.

leos generally do the bidding of the ruling class and since our ruling class is evil and stupid, leos participate in doing evil and stupid things.

leo actions determine if any particular leo is a force for evil or good. leos who remain in such evil organizations take that evil unto themselves and become evil, too. unlike military service, they can quit without legal repercussion.
Originally Posted by jfruser
not all leos are as the op describes, but enough are such that the sight of a leo in an urban area strikes worry into the hearts of honest men, when only criminals ought to be so worried. decent leos and leo orgs are to be cherished and are a fundamental building block of civil society. i have spent enough time in the hood to know that maintaining order amongst the hood rats can be an ugly sight to decent folks.

not an anarchist, but vigilante justice would be better than what we get from most urban leo orgs these days, which is anarchotyranny.

anarchy as the criminals get a pass from leos when they brutalize decent folk

tyranny used against decent folk by leos who defend themselves against criminals; tyranny of the myriad rule/regs that are applied to decent folk while the riffraff slide by.

it has been going on for decades. if not for leos following the orders of their evil masters, decent urban neighborhoods would not have been overrun by du-verse savages. the decent folk were willing to fight the vibrants, but could not fight govt, too. white suburbs are refugee camps full of the ethnically cleansed--with the help of urban leos.

leos generally do the bidding of the ruling class and since our ruling class is evil and stupid, leos participate in doing evil and stupid things.

leo actions determine if any particular leo is a force for evil or good. leos who remain in such evil organizations take that evil unto themselves and become evil, too. unlike military service, they can quit without legal repercussion.

“White suburbs are refugee camps “.

Good point.

That’s pretty much how it is. Just ask the McCloskeys.
Cops used to be the friend of law abiding citizens. No more. Just self preservation and a paycheck at anyone’s expense.

MM

If that’s what actually happened, I agree 100%. I and anyone I ever worked with would not stand by and allow that to happen right in front of us. Any cop who would stand there and allow that isn’t worth the badge he’s wearing. Are you talking about the video with the guy holding the dog? Didn’t see any more the a few seconds of the begining.

Ya fahqin' moron. You DO know that they've likely been told to stand down by their Marxist democrap mayors councils don't you? Take it up with them. Local tyrants are easy to find.
Originally Posted by stevelyn

Ya fahqin' moron. You DO know that they've likely been told to stand down by their Marxist democrap mayors councils don't you? Take it up with them. Local tyrants are easy to find.

Stevelyn,

I’ve just spent half the day arguin for the exact point your making. But if they indeed did assault that man and take and torture his dog in plain site without them lifting a finger, I’ll be the first one to condemn those cops from here to eternity. It’s one thing to stand by and watch the rioting and looting but to watch them assault an innocent man and his dog without lifting a finger is not excusable. Job or no job. I wouldn’t stand for that. I know for fact my son and his partners would not stand for that. And most of my own partners in years past would not have either. That’s a completely different situation.

Edited to add that still doesn’t mean all cops are bad.
Originally Posted by stevelyn

didnt we hang a lot of germans for following orders of their superiors? perhaps we need examples closer to now and closer to home?

All of them? Lol...you are the problem.
I will say this for the cops...we are being spoon-fed propaganda and part of it is NOT seeing what they don't want us to see. Any places like OKC that have the cops out thumping heads will be ignored by the MSM if they can, thus furthering the rift between LE and the people. Right now the whole thing in OKC is being "investigated" with the idea of thumping any cops that pushed back against BLM/ANTIFA.
How about we try something novel and we judge the few select people who do something offensive? This thread is an advertisement for the BLM Defund the Police argument.
Exhibit A:

East LA riots.....

Police stand down and stay out of hot zone.

Reginald Deny was dragged out of the truck and head was kicked in.

America's finest who are known for the first paramilitary SWAT teams....series on TV about them.
Let's see, they have chemical weapons not issued to soldiers against foreign troops...
Body armor, shields, batons, helmets, rifles and side arms.
Heavily trained paramilitary forces, more than any milshas. Highly organized and spec training operators.

It's a good thing they stayed out of it, because THE most important policy is that they go home to their families.

Lets see....
Koreans defended their properties. Just aveage folks with some integrity and balls.
Nobody that I heard of was even needing to be stopped with lethal force when they saw those little koreans on roof tops.

WHO WAS ARRESTED IN THE AFTERMATH????
I have come to the realization that in an emergency, I need to calm down, very carefully weigh the circumstances before I dial 911. In this rural area, the response time is ridiculous, that's ok, it cant be helped. But it places the cops in the role of being historians, recording statements well after the fact. That puts the average Joe in jeopardy with a high likelihood of being arrested for defending life and property in the heat of the moment. So I guess I fear the cops as much or more than the bad guys. Add in a DA with political aspirations, and a simple act of armed defense can get real ugly, real fast.
Originally Posted by flintlocke
I have come to the realization that in an emergency, I need to calm down, very carefully weigh the circumstances before I dial 911. In this rural area, the response time is ridiculous, that's ok, it cant be helped. But it places the cops in the role of being historians, recording statements well after the fact. That puts the average Joe in jeopardy with a high likelihood of being arrested for defending life and property in the heat of the moment. So I guess I fear the cops as much or more than the bad guys. Add in a DA with political aspirations, and a simple act of armed defense can get real ugly, real fast.
Amen.
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
How about we try something novel and we judge the few select people who do something offensive? This thread is an advertisement for the BLM Defund the Police argument.

You sir, are correct. I don't post (or visit) here much anymore because the 'fire base become inundated by liberals. It is surreal in a way. The most outspoken "defenders of liberty" here are nothing more than miserable malcontents and enemies of America.

Good luck and God bless you.
DING!
TIMES UP!!

The looting afros who just want something for all the hell that their ancestors went through???
WRONG.

Those Korean home and business owners were arrested by those brave young boys in blue....that thin blue....or is it black now....line.

Gotta show those business owners who's in charge in this town! YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!

You are a F U CKING IDIOT!
Most cops are very decent people and would lay down their life for you.
You bet your ass there are some BAD ones, just like in any profession or trade.
They are not letting anarchy reign. They are being ordered to stand down by their Democrap city leaders. Failure to obey those orders and they face termination and prosecution
Get your head out of your ass!
This is what happens where democrats rule.
https://soundcloud.com/conservative...WbHanlf1M6QfEV2LsOZR-8GcsFcRYtmBd3Mi6Zgk

This thread is an advertisement for the BLM Defund the Police argument.

Trump is for highest standards also in things that they'd like to agree to

It's like Germany in the 1930s now.
Originally Posted by IMR4350
It's like Germany in the 1930s now.

Get a grip.
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Exhibit A:

East LA riots.....

America's finest who are known for the first paramilitary SWAT teams....series on TV about them.
Let's see, they have chemical weapons not issued to soldiers against foreign troops...
Heavily trained paramilitary forces, more than any milshas. Highly organized and spec training operators.

THE prioriies of LE you can generally list
in thus order -

#1 Cops look after cops, first. last and always.
#2 Cops do as they are told by Gov handlers.
#3 Cops thus enforce Law, right or wrong,
then they plead 'Nuremberg defence'

The thin blue line is another term for
a thug union attitude , where the 90%
of 'good' cop stay silent because its
to their personal advantage... which
makes them enablers of bad cops.

The only time you really hear anything
from LE is when their professional
bitch whining union makes out what
victims cops are. (ie) .the problems cops
have never seem to be any of their own
fault or responsibility.

I can't think of a worse combination than a large
body of gov tit employees with union powers that
thrive in a power trip delusional bubble where
they consider themselves special/not civilians.

Originally Posted by Starman
Exhibit A:

East LA riots.....

THE prioriies of LE you can generally listed
in thus order -

#3 Cops enforce Law, right or wrong.

That last point is a shame...but I have to agree.
I know of highly decorated heroic police officer that didn't go along with their corrupt fellow cops .
They tried to, lets say here....stop him.
He almost died.

The good one(s) don't police the bad ones and they all end up with the same reputation in those locals.....ie. LA, CA.
I know of over a dozen cases of those the police should be shaming and shouting, "That's NOT ME!!! We will arrest our fellow bad leos!". No, instead they would rather an innocent man or woman be put into a concrete cage that most wouldn't put an animal .

BUT Instead they get all defensive because the emperor has no clothes and every conservative must "Respect MY Authoritah!!!" Or labeled a blm supporter, or whatever. Look at my shaved head and respect ME OR ELSE!!!!!!"

I just get tired if being threatened and cussed out if I don't donate money to their charity......or if I want to buy a handgun, the police threatening me because it challenges their monopoly of power in this community.
I'm not supposed to have the.means to defend myself and my own family. The skin heads threaten to throw a man with NO criminal record in their little dungeon for suggesting that I might buy a boom stick....Oh my.

Does that complaint put me into the blm antfa category?
Originally Posted by Starman
Exhibit A:

East LA riots.....

THE prioriies of LE you can generally listed
in thus order -

#3 Cops enforce Law, right or wrong.

That last point is a shame...but I have to agree.
I know of highly decorated heroic police officer that didn't go along with their corrupt fellow cops .
They tried to, lets say here....stop him.
He almost died.

The good one(s) don't police the bad ones and they all end up with the same reputation in those locals.....ie. LA, CA.
I know of over a dozen cases of those the police should be shaming and shouting, "That's NOT ME!!! We will arrest our fellow bad leos!". No, instead they would rather an innocent man or woman be put into a concrete cage that most wouldn't put an animal .

BUT Instead they get all defensive because the emperor has no clothes and every conservative must "Respect MY Authoritah!!!" Or labeled a blm supporter, or whatever. Look at my shaved head and respect ME OR ELSE!!!!!!"

I just get tired if being threatened and cussed out if I don't donate money to their charity......or if I want to buy a handgun, the police threatening me because it challenges their monopoly of power in this community.
I'm not supposed to have the.means to defend myself and my own family. The skin heads threaten to throw a man with NO criminal record in their little dungeon for suggesting that I might buy a boom stick....Oh my.

Does that complaint put me into the blm antfa category?

"Justice is blind" is supposed to mean "applied equally", not "look the other way".
Since LE largely seem incapable of policing their own
Bad minority in their ranks
one needs to ask what real good are they when it comes
to policing well over 300 million?
I admit I only read the first two pages...

But any thread where JOEBOB is foaming at the mouth, off the rails crazy, and logcutter is the measured voice of reason, I'm bailing on it now. It's not going to improve.

No it doesn't, Toot. Cops letting this happen need the same treatment. Since when is the right moral thing to do outweighed by worthless politicians? Bennies and pensions...bennies and pensions...bennies and pensions.

To everyone here who thinks that cops and the military are on our side, think again.

Bennies and Pensions
I'm bailing on it now.

Are you a cop?
Originally Posted by Sycamore

But any thread where JOEBOB is foaming at the mouth, off the rails crazy, and logcutter is the measured voice of reason, I'm bailing on it now. It's not going to improve.

Oh hell, there's not even been leg wrastling yet, or has there?
Originally Posted by DeadHead
Orders or not I wouldn’t have the self restraint to set by while evil people hurt innocent people, probably wouldn’t make a very good cop I guess

Arent orders and rules made to be broken
Originally Posted by watch4bear
I'm bailing on it now.

Are you a cop?

I'm asking the questions here. license and registration please.
We had, I said had a guy in my town that was a big mouth BLM idiot. You dont move to a town with out any blacks and try to tribe up, it doesn't turn out good for you.. A black guy before that had a white wife, they didnt live here to long. Probably be honest to say if BKM comes here to stir up trouble, it might over in minutes
We had, I said had a guy in my town that was a big mouth BLM idiot. You dont move to a town with out any blacks and try to tribe up, it doesn't turn out good for you.. A black guy before that had a white wife, they didnt live here to long. Probably be honest to say if BKM comes here to stir up trouble, it might over in minutes. That's why I love this town, they police there own
Originally Posted by windridge

No it doesn't, Toot. Cops letting this happen need the same treatment. Since when is the right moral thing to do outweighed by worthless politicians? Bennies and pensions...bennies and pensions...bennies and pensions.

To everyone here who thinks that cops and the military are on our side, think again.

Bennies and Pensions

The problem is at the top. There is a chain of command. The breakdown is in the leadership. Those are the people who’ve usurped their oaths. Those are the ones who are derelict in their duty. Those are the responsible ones for allowing mayhem to rule. Those are the ones who put the choke collars on Law Enforcers.

Those are the ones who are elected by the people. The “people “ are getting exactly what “they want “, de facto or direct.

That’s where the “problem “ resides.
the cops did nothing because there higher ups said not to .Instead of doing there sworn duty to protect and serve .Remember all on here who keep saying Police wont come house to house to confiscate our guns,and they was on our side?This proves ,if there higher ups tell them to confiscate our legal guns house to house from us they will do what they are told
Regardless of the orders, any cop that would stand by and just watch an assault happen should be stipped of his badge and gun. He is a worthless POS.

LOL, DAMN! grin you have to check and see where and who their bosses are, it's geography man, chill out ; ] that kind of shlt doesn't fly in my state!
Don’t cops take an Oath to enforce the laws and uphold the constitution.

Does it say anywhere in that Oath , that they Must disregard that Oath if a politicians tells them to?

I could be wrong, but I don’t think their Oath pledges any Allegiance to the government or politicians.
Originally Posted by rem shooter
the cops did nothing because there higher ups said not to .Instead of doing there sworn duty to protect and serve .Remember all on here who keep saying Police wont come house to house to confiscate our guns,and they was on our side?This proves ,if there higher ups tell them to confiscate our legal guns house to house from us they will do what they are told

That should be obvious at this point.
It's the whole mindset going in, living in and working in liberal shlthole cities, it's expected.
Originally Posted by Sycamore

Yer rite. Hillary, Zero, Piglosi and CNN are the real voices of treason, uh, reason. Darn Freudian slip.

I have always said this...I believe the majority of leo will obey the orders....many will not....if they are going to turn a blind eye because of orders …..it needs to be done both ways...

if you look the other way when destruction is all around and innocent people are getting hurt......then you need to look the other way when people stand up for themselves.....bob
This thread is proof that the enemy's strategy of diverting attention away from what's really destroying America is working perfectly.
Originally Posted by steve4102

Does it say anywhere in that Oath , that they Must disregard that Oath if a politicians tells them to?

I could be wrong, but I don’t think their Oath pledges any Allegiance to the government or politicians.

Also wondering about chain of command. Chief of police gives marching orders? If a chief considers a mayor's order illegal or against his oath it should end right there, no? If the chief gets fired wrongfully does he take it to court with union support?
Originally Posted by erikj
Originally Posted by steve4102

Also wondering about chain of command. Chief of police gives marching orders? If a chief considers a mayor's order illegal or against his oath it should end right there, no? If the chief gets fired wrongfully does he take it to court with union support?

Unions and Democrat politicians are joined at the hip. There will no Union support for defying a Democrat politician.
Defend and abolish the police!

Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

Jumbo shrimp ! laugh
[Linked Image from fw-d7-freedomworks-org.s3.amazonaws.com]

This ^

Sorry fellas darn auto correct got me. Defund the police and abolish them!

How dare they follow SOP's and stand by while idiots that showed up to riot are violated. Its not like they would be portrayed to be the bad guys no matter the response or outcome.

Fire them all, state, county, municipal.

This ^

Starfish and joebob have emerged as the spokesmen for many on this forum...congratulations.

mike r

Sorry fellas darn auto correct got me. Defund the police and abolish them!

How dare they follow SOP's and stand by while idiots that showed up to riot are violated. Its not like they would be portrayed to be the bad guys no matter the response or outcome.

Fire them all, state, county, municipal.

And bring in the Social Workers!!
I am still chuckling over any Whore esq. lecturing ethics.

Noted.

Thanks for the WARNING.
Originally Posted by windridge

Bennies and Pensions

There are reasons why the Founding Fathers shunned standing armies and municipal police forces. They thought the system of elected sheriffs and justices of the peace were sufficient.
That poor puppy.
Originally Posted by Blackheart
That poor puppy.

Honestly, it’s the reason I couldn’t watch it.
That poor puppy.

Yeah, strangely, I was most appalled that the puppy was involved in the violence. Not that I think that the dog is worth more than the man, but it was the dog that made me want to tie nooses and build some makeshift gallows. Swinging corpses are an amazing crime deterrent, particularly when they begin to rot.
What a schit show.

No one here would give up their pension, security for their family, and willingly go to prison.......

But them cops should........
What a schit show.

No one here would give up their pension, security for their family, and willingly go to prison.......

Yup. The only exception for me at least would be a serious assault/animal cruelty like they described. No way should anyone stand by and just watch that happen. I think you could make a pretty good case for yourself when the brass comes after you.
What a schit show.

Then they need to get in a different line of work.
What a schit show.

And who do you suggest should do it for them? Or are you a “Defunder”?
What a schit show.

Yup. The only exception for me at least would be a serious assault/animal cruelty like they described. No way should anyone stand by and just watch that happen. I think you could make a pretty good case for yourself when the brass comes after you.

No doubt.

In the end though.....some pos vulture lawyer is gonna jam you up for it.

One side or another.
What a schit show.

No doubt.

One side or another.

You know it. I love the Captain America types here who would just walk away from a steady paycheck, pension, and security, straight towards prison time at the drop of a hat though. Too bad none of them are volunteering for the job...
That's the damn job they signed up for. Do it, or leave. Period. The mental gymnastics some of y'all do to justify their behavior is insanse.
Originally Posted by PeeDeeRiver
That's the damn job they signed up for. Do it, or leave. Period. The mental gymnastics some of y'all do to justify their behavior is insanse.

Right back at ya...
Ah, good old apologists. Just look at how they quickly whisk the stain away, no matter the bad behavior. You all sure as schitt hate it when the other side does the same, don't you.

Right back at ya...

Say what? You are just as demoralised as the left. That boot is going to come down on our necks pretty soon, and you'll lick it.
Lay off the cops. They're the first to be subjected to the insanity that's going on right now. They've been targeted by the Communists in order to intimidate them from doing their job. They're still trying to figure out how to react to it.

If the people support them, they'll eventually reach the conclusion that it's best to look the other way while the people fix the situation.

Right back at ya...

Say what? You are just as demoralised as the left. That boot is going to come down on our necks pretty soon, and you'll lick it.

Uh huh. Go defund somewhere else phag. This is a conservative site for law abiding citizens. . .

Say, what if the people employing them at the job they signed up for told them what to do via SOP's and policies?

I suppose they signed up to be fired?

Abolish all law enforcement!

Ps watch the Twitter clip. I didn’t see any cops. And if you live in a liberal hell hole, I'd steer clear of large protests.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Lay off the cops. They're the first to be subjected to the insanity that's going on right now. They've been targeted by the Communists in order to intimidate them from doing their job. They're still trying to figure out how to react to it.

If the people support them, they'll eventually reach the conclusion that it's best to look the other way while the people fix the situation.

We hope, but evidence seems to point to the contrary. There's probably more leftist cops than there are ones on "our" side. They'll move in lock-step with whatever their bosses say.

Say, what if the people employing them at the job they signed up for told them what to do via SOP's and policies?

I suppose they signed up to be fired?

Abolish all law enforcement!

You’re wasting your breath. They are as bad as the delusional commies with their self centered attention whoring and virtue signaling in reverse. Put him on ignore. I already did. He’s not worth the rinse in blood pressure...

Right back at ya...

Uh huh. Go defund somewhere else phag. This is a conservative site for law abiding citizens. . .

Here's a hint: one stoke of the pen, and you're a criminal for owning the wrong type of gun. You think they won't bust your a$$? ALL evidence says yes, as it happens daily in many states.
What a schit show.

No doubt.

One side or another.

You know it. I love the Captain America types here who would just walk away from a steady paycheck, pension, and security, straight towards prison time at the drop of a hat though. Too bad none of them are volunteering for the job...

I mean cops do okay in prison right?

No big thing!

We hope, but evidence seems to point to the contrary. There's probably more leftist cops than there are ones on "our" side. They'll move in lock-step with whatever their bosses say.

Evidence points to the fact that the cops are getting no support from their bosses. They're not allowed to do their jobs.

If you've got a bone to pick,...pick it with the Communists in office who have inhibited the cops from kicking ass when it needs to be kicked.

I seriously doubt if many cops are leftists. You can't be a leftist when your job is to go out every day and deal with the jiggaboos.
What a schit show.

No doubt.

One side or another.

I mean cops do okay in prison right?

No big thing!

I hear it’s like summer camp - only with a lot more man rape...

Evidence points to the fact that the cops are getting no support from their bosses. They're not allowed to do their jobs.

If you've got a bone to pick,...pick it with the Communists in office who have inhibited the cops from kicking ass when it needs to be kicked.

I seriously doubt if many cops are leftists. You can't be a leftist when your job is to go out every day and deal with the jiggaboos.

I've DEFINITELY got a bone to pick with any and all Communists,and I do feel empathy towards those cops who are held back from doing what needs to be done. I'm not advocating they go rogue. The best thing they can do is to refuse to enforce anything, until their bosses come to their senses, if thats possible.
So, we have a short edited video of an unknown location and showing someone dressed like a police officer standing by while terrorists yell at a man who's holding a puppy, then another edited in video segment following the first part of an unknown time and location where a battery and act of animal cruelty is shown (with no confirmed police officer presence in that segment) and everyone immediately jumps on the bandwagon of "Defund them...get rid of them all... They ALL suck."

Emotional leftist baiting maybe?

I'll wait to hear/see all of the facts before casting judgment on the entire LE community. I already know terrorists are bad people.
Let's be clear: being a cop isn't just a "job". If you take an oath and put on a uniform and carry a badge, that isn't a "job". That badge is a badge of authority, and it gives cops powers under the law that people without the badge don't have. What comes with that authority, that oath, that uniform, is a responsibility that the rest of us who don't take those upon ourselves don't have. What other "job" gives you the power to kidnap someone and lock them in a rape room at gunpoint if they don't pay your salary?

And lets be clear about another thing: there aren't two sides to this, where one side's view is to give the cops carte blanche and the other is to defund and disband all LEE. That is retarded. There are many other points of view, including mine, where we disband and defund municipal and federal LEE, and empower the due authority of local sheriffs to enforce the standards of their counties, using whatever means they deem necessary within the bounds of the Constitution. They are directly accountable to the local voters. They can deputize and authorize local residents to assist them. What is wrong with this solution?

I attended a muster at my son’s Dept. not very long ago. A nicer, more professional yet completely demoralized, beaten down bunch you couldn’t expect to see in any other profession. Yet, they were still willing to drag themselves out and do the best they could to make people’s lives better as best they could. It breaks my heart when I hear this bullschidt from so called conservatives who should know better.

My son told me a story a couple days ago about an older black lady they met while on a call, that couldn’t have been more supportive to them. He said it brightened up their month just to hear what she had to say. She basically told them to ignore the BLM bullschit because the vast majority were folks like her that appreciated and need the service the Department provided to their community.
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Let's be clear: being a cop isn't just a "job". If you take an oath and put on a uniform and carry a badge, that isn't a "job". That badge is a badge of authority, and it gives cops powers under the law that people without the badge don't have. What comes with that authority, that oath, that uniform, is a responsibility that the rest of us who don't take those upon ourselves don't have. What other "job" gives you the power to kidnap someone and lock them in a rape room at gunpoint if they don't pay your salary?

And lets be clear about another thing: there aren't two sides to this, where one side's view is to give the cops carte blanche and the other is to defund and disband all LEE. That is retarded. There are many other points of view, including mine, where we disband and defund municipal and federal LEE, and empower the due authority of local sheriffs to enforce the standards of their counties, using whatever means they deem necessary within the bounds of the Constitution. They are directly accountable to the local voters. They can deputize and authorize local residents to assist them. What is wrong with this solution?

Nothing. I'm pretty sure that's what the Founders intended.
BTW, just to add that you do not want guys like them walking away from the job in protest. Be careful what you wish for because the ones you would end up with to replace them are the exact type y’all are complaining about...
Next time you talk to your son say a big thanks and many still still support law enforcement.

I attended a muster at my son’s Dept. not very long ago. A nicer, more professional yet completely demoralized, beaten down bunch you couldn’t expect to see in any other profession. Yet, they were still willing to drag themselves out and do the best they could to make people’s lives better as best they could. It breaks my heart when I hear this bullschidt from so called conservatives who should know better.

My son told me a story a couple days ago about an older black lady they met while on a call, that couldn’t have been more supportive to them. He said it brightened up their month just to hear what she had to say. She basically told them to ignore the BLM bullschit because the vast majority were folks like her that appreciated and need the service the Department provided to their community.
Originally Posted by ribka
Next time you talk to your son say a big thanks and many still still support law enforcement.

Thank you sir, I certainly will!
BTW, just to add that you do not want guys like them walking away from the job in protest. Be careful what you wish for because the ones you would end up with to replace them are the exact type y’all are complaining about...

I'm also pretty sure that is the "end game", so to speak. Which is why my gripe isn't necessarily with individual cops, and I know I haven't been clear on that. The whole institution is, IMO, contrary to what the Founders intended, BECAUSE of the danger of something like that happening.

It also depends on if any will stand up again a cop bro who goes off the tracks.. I believe very few do. I've experienced that first-hand. I'm sure, or would like to believe, most of those on here do or would. But for the times they didn't, but know they should have, I hope they understand they are part of the injustice problem in America, today, and wretched bitches of the New Gestapo, thieves of freedom, and pawns of Satan. It's bad enough we can't trust blacks, lieberal demoncraps, and now cops. This is why the top is going to blow off this country soon, and why America has never been mentioned in Biblical Prophesy once. We won't be here much longer.
Originally Posted by RickyD

It also depends on if any will stand up again a cop bro who goes off the tracks.. I believe very few do. I've experienced that first-hand. I'm sure, or would like to believe, most of those on here do or would. But for the times they didn't, but know they should have, I hope they understand they are part of the injustice problem in America, today, and wretched bitches of the New Gestapo, thieves of freedom, and pawns of Satan. It's bad enough we can't trust blacks, lieberal demoncraps, and now cops. This is why the top is going to blow off this country soon, and why America has never been mentioned in Biblical Prophesy once. We won't be here much longer.

So your dui didn't go the way you thought it should huh? Oh the humanity!

Defund and abolish all law enforcement!
Is that really your take on this? That someone got caught and is peed off? Good grief, that is small minded. Man, you are as bad as the abolish the cops crowd, if not worse. You'd have worn red in 1776, no doubt.
What a schit show.

And who do you suggest should do it for them? Or are you a “Defunder”?

You know better than that, you read my post. But, if the pension and the check is more important than your sworn oath, then you need to get your money elsewhere.
I can remember when all it took to become a cop in Nashville was a high school diploma (or maybe a GED) and a bribe to the right politician. Those guys were rotten to the core, and a good part of their income was derived from shaking down hookers, bootleggers, and illegal gambling establishments, while making sure the politicians never got busted for anything illegal or immoral that they did. Once all the decent ones get disgusted and quit, or become "private security" for people who can afford it, there won't be any pretense of decency or fairness where the general public is concerned from the ones who choose to stay put.
I'm not going to get into a good cop/bad discussion for it would be fruitless, but suffice it to say, I've seen a LOT of EVIL in my lifetime, including standing inches away from KLH down in GTMO, but this video and it's aftermath, is the most disturbing thing I think I've ever seen and it sadly gives me pause to think LEOs are going to be there to help me.. We are on the eve of destruction, especially after November..
What did you see in the video that causes you to feel that way?
That poor puppy.

Yeah, strangely, I was most appalled that the puppy was involved in the violence. Not that I think that the dog is worth more than the man, but it was the dog that made me want to tie nooses and build some makeshift gallows. Swinging corpses are an amazing crime deterrent, particularly when they begin to rot.
A puppy is worth more to me than any city slicker.
Originally Posted by MOGC

The implied statement the man's puppy was taken, tortured and killed whilst the cops did nothing...
Originally Posted by jorgeI
We are on the eve of destruction, especially after November..

I agree with you.

The election will just mean.. how fast it all happens.

Either way, Trump, or someone like him is only temporary. All presidents are.

We aren't going to vote our way out of this.
That poor puppy.

get off the city slicker mantra......how about a puppy is worth more than a shhitt head ….no matter where they come from......bob
That poor puppy.

That "city slicker" held that puppy protectively, then tried to get it out of harm's way. He ALSO valued that puppy. You have far more in common with him than you don't. WTF is wrong with you?

Sometimes I wonder whether most boomers are closet sociopaths.
Originally Posted by BobMt
That poor puppy.

get off the city slicker mantra......how about a puppy is worth more than a shhitt head ….no matter where they come from......bob
All city slickers are commie shyt heads. Even the ones who say they are conservatives aren't really and are still shyt heads. I've lived my entire life in an area where ass hole city slickers from NYC, LI and Jew Nersey like to vacation and buy hunting camps and vacation homes. Furthermore my in laws are Jew Nersey city slickers from Bergen County who work in NYC and are real honest to god communist ass holes, so I know damned good and well of what I speak. City folks are the problem. They all look down their noses at us country folks and call us deplorables. They think they know best how to run this State and this Country. They are all either communists or communist sypathizers. If they weren't they wouldn't be able to stomach living among them and abide by their stupid, unconstitutional, liberal, socialist laws and policies. Cities are liberal communist shyt holes and the communist ass holes who live and work there deserve whatever they get. I have zero sympathy or use for any of them.
How far does one have to live from the city to not be considered a city slicker? How big does said city have to be?
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
We are on the eve of destruction, especially after November..

I agree with you.

The election will just mean.. how fast it all happens.

Either way, Trump, or someone like him is only temporary. All presidents are.

We aren't going to vote our way out of this.

that's why when some say trump is our savior....god sent him...on and on …...I think just liked you posted.....its not going to be a politician that saves us......it is gonna have to be us...…..bob
Originally Posted by MOGC

The implied statement the man's puppy was taken, tortured and killed whilst the cops did nothing...

Did you see cops in that portion of the video? I didn't. The victim walked away from the cops and around the corner. Off down the side street is where the assault happened. No cops down there.
That poor puppy.

All city slickers are commie shyt heads. Even the ones who say they are conservatives aren't really and are still shyt heads. I've lived my entire life in an area where ass hole city slickers from NYC, LI and Jew Nersey like to vacation and buy hunting camps and vacation homes. Furthermore my in laws are Jew Nersey city slickers from Bergen County who work in NYC and are real honest to god communist ass holes, so I know damned good and well of what I speak. City folks are the problem. They all look down their noses at us country folks and call us deplorables. They think they know best how to run this State and this Country. They are all either communists or communist sypathizers. If they weren't they wouldn't be able to stomach living among them and abide by their stupid, unconstitutional, liberal, socialist laws and policies. Cities are liberal communist shyt holes and the communist ass holes who live and work there deserve whatever they get. I have zero sympathy for or use for any of them.

so there are no conservatries in the city?.....what is a city to you......bob
Originally Posted by hunter4623
How far does one have to live from the city to not be considered a city slicker? How big does said city have to be?
The further the better. The suburbs are part of the city and the people who live there are still contaminated. Here in NY anything over about 20k population tends to be primarily liberal and a communist stronghold. Some even smaller than that are if it is a college town.

so how far are you out......bob
I live across the river from a city of almost 6 million. It’s literally a 5 minute drive from my house across the bridge. I’m not sure if that makes us city slickers or not...

Oh and Trump also won my county in the last election.

Your thinking is seriously flawed.

so how far are you out......bob
Fourty miles from a city of 50k. The biggest town in the County Where I live is 5k.
I live across the river from a city of almost 6 million. It’s literally a 5 minute drive from my house across the bridge. I’m not sure if that makes us city slickers or not...

You mean to tell me there's a city somewhere that isn't run by liberals and primarily populated by communists? Where is that ? Oh yeah, a 5 minute drive across a river from a city of 6 million is still city. You ain't in the country nor are you living and working among country folks there for sure.
That poor puppy.

All city slickers are commie shyt heads. Even the ones who say they are conservatives aren't really and are still shyt heads. I've lived my entire life in an area where ass hole city slickers from NYC, LI and Jew Nersey like to vacation and buy hunting camps and vacation homes. Furthermore my in laws are Jew Nersey city slickers from Bergen County who work in NYC and are real honest to god communist ass holes, so I know damned good and well of what I speak. City folks are the problem. They all look down their noses at us country folks and call us deplorables. They think they know best how to run this State and this Country. They are all either communists or communist sypathizers. If they weren't they wouldn't be able to stomach living among them and abide by their stupid, unconstitutional, liberal, socialist laws and policies. Cities are liberal communist shyt holes and the communist ass holes who live and work there deserve whatever they get. I have zero sympathy or use for any of them.

Yep, sociopath. Thanks for making that clear. I'll remember.
That poor puppy.

The quicker you retards learn that these cities are communist strongholds and the people in them are enemies of America and her Constitution the better off we'll be.

The problem with that solution is that it would be a solution. Dimocommies, liebs and Lowyers would never go for that.
That poor puppy.

You get a lot of experience with city folks in Montana do you ? Or are you a city transplant yourself ? I hear tell city folks from the West coast are moving in and turning Montana liberal too. Might want to take the blinders off, clean the shyt out of your ears and pay attention. These people are like a disease spreading across the Country and ruining everywhere they go.
"All city slickers are commie shyt heads. Even the ones who say they are conservatives aren't really and are still shyt heads. I've lived my entire life in an area where ass hole city slickers from NYC, LI and Jew Nersey like to vacation and buy hunting camps and vacation homes. Furthermore my in laws are Jew Nersey city slickers from Bergen County who work in NYC and are real honest to god communist ass holes, so I know damned good and well of what I speak. City folks are the problem. They all look down their noses at us country folks and call us deplorables. They think they know best how to run this State and this Country. They are all either communists or communist sypathizers. If they weren't they wouldn't be able to stomach living among them and abide by their stupid, unconstitutional, liberal, socialist laws and policies. Cities are liberal communist shyt holes and the communist ass holes who live and work there deserve whatever they get. I have zero sympathy or use for any of them."

What a moron you are, Blackheart. When you're in a hole, stop digging. I don't know what one horse low achieving place you live in but I'm sure you could vastly improve it by leaving.
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
"All city slickers are commie shyt heads. Even the ones who say they are conservatives aren't really and are still shyt heads. I've lived my entire life in an area where ass hole city slickers from NYC, LI and Jew Nersey like to vacation and buy hunting camps and vacation homes. Furthermore my in laws are Jew Nersey city slickers from Bergen County who work in NYC and are real honest to god communist ass holes, so I know damned good and well of what I speak. City folks are the problem. They all look down their noses at us country folks and call us deplorables. They think they know best how to run this State and this Country. They are all either communists or communist sypathizers. If they weren't they wouldn't be able to stomach living among them and abide by their stupid, unconstitutional, liberal, socialist laws and policies. Cities are liberal communist shyt holes and the communist ass holes who live and work there deserve whatever they get. I have zero sympathy or use for any of them."

What a moron you are, Blackheart. When you're in a hole, stop digging. I don't know what one horse low achieving place you live in but I'm sure you could vastly improve it by leaving.
The truth hurt does it ? Most don't want to face it. And I fit in perfectly here. Have lived here all my life and most of us locals feel the same about city folks.

And lets be clear about another thing: there aren't two sides to this, where one side's view is to give the cops carte blanche and the other is to defund and disband all LE. That is retarded. There are many other points of view,...

Unions including LE, like to inflate and dramatize
and polarize issues which effect their members.
and you can see their stunted brain members and
supporters carry on in the same monkey see/do way.
If someone was entertaining the idea that many "Conservatives" aren't actually smarter than liberals, but just stupid in a different way, the 'Fire these days would pretty much seal the deal.

You mean to tell me there's a city somewhere that isn't run by liberals and primarily populated by communists? Where is that ? Oh yeah, a 5 minute drive across a river from a city of 6 million is still city. You ain't in the country nor are you living and working among country folks there for sure.

Funny thing is, we may be “city slickers” but we still voted for Trump. Can you explain that?

Aren't you a goddam biological oddity, all mouth and no brain. Obviously your parents worked in a Carnival and tested all the loose equipment with you in the seat. Too many unassisted flights out of the whirling cups didn't hurt you a bit.

Funny thing is, we may be “city slickers” but we still voted for Trump. Can you explain that?
You didn't answer. Is your city run by Democrats and primarily populated by such or is it run by Republicans and primarily populated by such ? I bet there were quite a few supposed conservatives in NYC who voted for Trump too. Doesn't mean they are actually conservatives or that they don't usually vote Dem. I recently overheard a conversation at a gun shop here between the shop owner and one of those self proclaimed "conservatives" from NYC. The conversation was about our completely unconstitutional pistol permit system here. When the owner opined that it was in fact completely unconstitutional, the city "conservative" was quick to say he didn't have a problem with it because he wouldn't want just anybody to be allowed to have/carry a handgun. Typical city "conservative".

Aren't you a goddam biological oddity, all mouth and no brain. Obviously your parents worked in a Carnival and tested all the loose equipment with you in the seat. Too many unassisted flights out of the whirling cups didn't hurt you a bit.

LMFAO. You're too goddam stupid to recognize your enemies when they're taking over your Country and turning it communist right in front of you.

There are times and instances where they need to stop being a government employee and be a decent human being, regardless of orders. This was sure one of those.
No Frick you JoeBob....youre an idiot
Originally Posted by AZmark
No Frick you JoeBob....youre an idiot

You talk too much !
Grins.
Most of the towns in my county are run by democrats. We still voted for Trump. Guess all of these farmers are city slickers and liberals.
Most of the towns in my county are run by democrats. We still voted for Trump. Guess all of these farmers are city slickers and liberals.
Don't know where you are but here the big cities, NYC, Alabany, Buffalo, Rochester and Syracuse consistently vote Democrat and most of the rest of the State Republican. There are a couple smaller ones that vote liberal too but mostly because of non resident, liberal city college students and their liberal professors. It boils down to the big liberal cities control this whole State politically, even though they comprise only a very small percentage of the land area. It's the same story in many other States across the Country. Very few country folks here are liberal commie scum.
Joe Bob got into mama’s crack rock again.

LMFAO. You're too goddam stupid to recognize your enemies when they're taking over your Country and turning it communist right in front of you.

O.K. dumb as a post, are you trying to call me a city slicker? I swear if you were any more dense they would quit using depleted Uranium in favor of your similarities to the center of a black hole, and not the ones associated with BLM.

O.K. dumb as a post, are you trying to call me a city slicker? I swear if you were any more dense they would quit using depleted Uranium in favor of your similarities to the center of a black hole, and not the ones associated with BLM.
Listen you little retarded ass hole. This war we're in is urban vs rural plain and simple. If you're too goddam stupid to see that, I can't help you.
Hell, just get rid of the Yankees and everything would be glorious again.......

Listen you little retarded ass hole. This war we're in is urban vs rural plain and simple. If you're too goddam stupid to see that, I can't help you.

Last thing, even as dumb as you think I am, I would take is advice and counsel from an illiterate mass of confusion so dense the center of the sun would appear as a marshmallow. You set the bar out of reach for even the stupidest moron.
© 24hourcampfire