Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
[quote=Old_Toot][quote=gonehuntin][quote=logcutter]
Frick them all. They are at best, worthless.

Your [bleep] up dude to think every cop is a dick head and out to get you...We have officers around here that help people and beat up on bullies..LOL

Show me the city where the cops shut down a jigaboo riot when the first brick was thrown. You can't, and that's a reality you need to deal with

JoeBob definitely has a strong point and his example is enough to give any law abiding person the redass all the way up to the back of their necks. It’s been happening all too often and continues unabated.

But,,,,,,Police are bound by their chain of command no different from the Armed Forces and the sorry assed politicians that are elected by “the people “ use that chain of command to fit their own agenda making pawns out of good and honorable men and women.

It’s fuggin sad.

they choose to be pawns, they know right from wrong.

You know fuggin well that was forced upon them with changes in regimes that they had nor have no control over. Most of all of this has come with the advent of total PC at the top.

You know that.
yeah but I would do whats right.

I don’t doubt you, Roger. It’s a Texas state of mind and I mean that in the right way. Hopefully Texas doesn’t begin to fold like these other liberal utopias have folded.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
GB1

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by NH K9
Huh...........
That doesn't appear to have occurred anywhere near NH.
Tell me again how this applies to my life.
Doesn't. Just like it doesn't apply to you when a mob attacks your next-door-neighbor and rapes his daughter and kills his wife if he lives just over the Vermont line...right?

Nah, that would apply to me.........just not professionally.

I live on the eastern side of the State now, but grew up on the VT line. Something like that involving my neighbor would definitely involve me

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Huh...........
That doesn't appear to have occurred anywhere near NH.
Tell me again how this applies to my life.
Doesn't. Just like it doesn't apply to you when a mob attacks your next-door-neighbor and rapes his daughter and kills his wife if he lives just over the Vermont line...right?

Nah, that would apply to me.........just not professionally.

I live on the eastern side of the State now, but grew up on the VT line. Something like that involving my neighbor would definitely involve me
There is the answer to your own question.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Most cops in big cities will become the same as the SS Nazi's when the time comes.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by mirage243
Most cops in big cities will become the same as the SS Nazi's when the time comes.

Most will do as they are ordered to do by their superiors.

Right or wrong, they’ll follow orders.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

Cops can only do what they’re local governments allow them to do. Start there and work your way down if you want to assign blame. Most local street cops are good hard working folks that do care, and no one is more upset about the schit going on than they are; but their hands are tied by the folks we vote in. That’s the truth.

No, it;s not the truth at all.

When blatant criminal acts are committed before their eyes & in their presence, they are obligated to stop it, guideline or not.....................like the guy in the video being beaten & his dog stolen.

Or any other illegal behavior.....................

MM

But...but...you know, he stepped around the corner and the cops didn't see any of this.

True... though I know you are being an obtuse [bleep] about that fact.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Kill the fn mayor. That's where this crap is coming from.

Really?

And still NGAF, Fugging Brokeback Hermaphrodite .

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
not all leos are as the op describes, but enough are such that the sight of a leo in an urban area strikes worry into the hearts of honest men, when only criminals ought to be so worried. decent leos and leo orgs are to be cherished and are a fundamental building block of civil society. i have spent enough time in the hood to know that maintaining order amongst the hood rats can be an ugly sight to decent folks.

not an anarchist, but vigilante justice would be better than what we get from most urban leo orgs these days, which is anarchotyranny.

anarchy as the criminals get a pass from leos when they brutalize decent folk

tyranny used against decent folk by leos who defend themselves against criminals; tyranny of the myriad rule/regs that are applied to decent folk while the riffraff slide by.

it has been going on for decades. if not for leos following the orders of their evil masters, decent urban neighborhoods would not have been overrun by du-verse savages. the decent folk were willing to fight the vibrants, but could not fight govt, too. white suburbs are refugee camps full of the ethnically cleansed--with the help of urban leos.

leos generally do the bidding of the ruling class and since our ruling class is evil and stupid, leos participate in doing evil and stupid things.

leo actions determine if any particular leo is a force for evil or good. leos who remain in such evil organizations take that evil unto themselves and become evil, too. unlike military service, they can quit without legal repercussion.

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by jfruser
not all leos are as the op describes, but enough are such that the sight of a leo in an urban area strikes worry into the hearts of honest men, when only criminals ought to be so worried. decent leos and leo orgs are to be cherished and are a fundamental building block of civil society. i have spent enough time in the hood to know that maintaining order amongst the hood rats can be an ugly sight to decent folks.

not an anarchist, but vigilante justice would be better than what we get from most urban leo orgs these days, which is anarchotyranny.

anarchy as the criminals get a pass from leos when they brutalize decent folk

tyranny used against decent folk by leos who defend themselves against criminals; tyranny of the myriad rule/regs that are applied to decent folk while the riffraff slide by.

it has been going on for decades. if not for leos following the orders of their evil masters, decent urban neighborhoods would not have been overrun by du-verse savages. the decent folk were willing to fight the vibrants, but could not fight govt, too. white suburbs are refugee camps full of the ethnically cleansed--with the help of urban leos.

leos generally do the bidding of the ruling class and since our ruling class is evil and stupid, leos participate in doing evil and stupid things.

leo actions determine if any particular leo is a force for evil or good. leos who remain in such evil organizations take that evil unto themselves and become evil, too. unlike military service, they can quit without legal repercussion.

“White suburbs are refugee camps “.

Good point.

That’s pretty much how it is. Just ask the McCloskeys.

W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Cops used to be the friend of law abiding citizens. No more. Just self preservation and a paycheck at anyone’s expense.

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
IC B3

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

Cops can only do what they’re local governments allow them to do. Start there and work your way down if you want to assign blame. Most local street cops are good hard working folks that do care, and no one is more upset about the schit going on than they are; but their hands are tied by the folks we vote in. That’s the truth.

No, it;s not the truth at all.

When blatant criminal acts are committed before their eyes & in their presence, they are obligated to stop it, guideline or not.....................like the guy in the video being beaten & his dog stolen.

Or any other illegal behavior.....................

MM

If that’s what actually happened, I agree 100%. I and anyone I ever worked with would not stand by and allow that to happen right in front of us. Any cop who would stand there and allow that isn’t worth the badge he’s wearing. Are you talking about the video with the guy holding the dog? Didn’t see any more the a few seconds of the begining.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JoeBob
You can arrest people who are trying to make a living. You’ll hassle people who don’t follow a fuhrer befel to wear a mask. But you’ll stand there with your worthless asses and watch while a man gets knocked out and these fricking animals steal and later kill his puppy.

Frankly, I hope BLM burns every single one of your worthless asses. You deserve it. We pay taxes for your damned salaries and you let anarchy reign.

Cops watch as BLM knocks man out, steals his puppy, and later torture and kills it

Ya fahqin' moron. You DO know that they've likely been told to stand down by their Marxist democrap mayors councils don't you? Take it up with them. Local tyrants are easy to find.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by stevelyn
You can arrest people who are trying to make a living. You’ll hassle people who don’t follow a fuhrer befel to wear a mask. But you’ll stand there with your worthless asses and watch while a man gets knocked out and these fricking animals steal and later kill his puppy.

Frankly, I hope BLM burns every single one of your worthless asses. You deserve it. We pay taxes for your damned salaries and you let anarchy reign.

Cops watch as BLM knocks man out, steals his puppy, and later torture and kills it

Ya fahqin' moron. You DO know that they've likely been told to stand down by their Marxist democrap mayors councils don't you? Take it up with them. Local tyrants are easy to find.

Stevelyn,

I’ve just spent half the day arguin for the exact point your making. But if they indeed did assault that man and take and torture his dog in plain site without them lifting a finger, I’ll be the first one to condemn those cops from here to eternity. It’s one thing to stand by and watch the rioting and looting but to watch them assault an innocent man and his dog without lifting a finger is not excusable. Job or no job. I wouldn’t stand for that. I know for fact my son and his partners would not stand for that. And most of my own partners in years past would not have either. That’s a completely different situation.

Edited to add that still doesn’t mean all cops are bad.

Last edited by Dryfly24; 07/03/20.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by stevelyn

didnt we hang a lot of germans for following orders of their superiors? perhaps we need examples closer to now and closer to home?

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

All of them? Lol...you are the problem.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I will say this for the cops...we are being spoon-fed propaganda and part of it is NOT seeing what they don't want us to see. Any places like OKC that have the cops out thumping heads will be ignored by the MSM if they can, thus furthering the rift between LE and the people. Right now the whole thing in OKC is being "investigated" with the idea of thumping any cops that pushed back against BLM/ANTIFA.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
How about we try something novel and we judge the few select people who do something offensive? This thread is an advertisement for the BLM Defund the Police argument.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Exhibit A:

East LA riots.....

Police stand down and stay out of hot zone.

Reginald Deny was dragged out of the truck and head was kicked in.

America's finest who are known for the first paramilitary SWAT teams....series on TV about them.
Let's see, they have chemical weapons not issued to soldiers against foreign troops...
Body armor, shields, batons, helmets, rifles and side arms.
Heavily trained paramilitary forces, more than any milshas. Highly organized and spec training operators.

It's a good thing they stayed out of it, because THE most important policy is that they go home to their families.

Lets see....
Koreans defended their properties. Just aveage folks with some integrity and balls.
Nobody that I heard of was even needing to be stopped with lethal force when they saw those little koreans on roof tops.

WHO WAS ARRESTED IN THE AFTERMATH????

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
I have come to the realization that in an emergency, I need to calm down, very carefully weigh the circumstances before I dial 911. In this rural area, the response time is ridiculous, that's ok, it cant be helped. But it places the cops in the role of being historians, recording statements well after the fact. That puts the average Joe in jeopardy with a high likelihood of being arrested for defending life and property in the heat of the moment. So I guess I fear the cops as much or more than the bad guys. Add in a DA with political aspirations, and a simple act of armed defense can get real ugly, real fast.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by flintlocke
I have come to the realization that in an emergency, I need to calm down, very carefully weigh the circumstances before I dial 911. In this rural area, the response time is ridiculous, that's ok, it cant be helped. But it places the cops in the role of being historians, recording statements well after the fact. That puts the average Joe in jeopardy with a high likelihood of being arrested for defending life and property in the heat of the moment. So I guess I fear the cops as much or more than the bad guys. Add in a DA with political aspirations, and a simple act of armed defense can get real ugly, real fast.
Amen.

Page 7 of 13 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

629 members (10gaugemag, 160user, 06hunter59, 10ring1, 007FJ, 10gaugeman, 78 invisible), 2,687 guests, and 1,296 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,477
Posts18,471,628
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.