That poor puppy.

GB1

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Blackheart
That poor puppy.

Honestly, it’s the reason I couldn’t watch it.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Blackheart
That poor puppy.

Yeah, strangely, I was most appalled that the puppy was involved in the violence. Not that I think that the dog is worth more than the man, but it was the dog that made me want to tie nooses and build some makeshift gallows. Swinging corpses are an amazing crime deterrent, particularly when they begin to rot.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
What a schit show.

No one here would give up their pension, security for their family, and willingly go to prison.......

But them cops should........

I am MAGA.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
What a schit show.

No one here would give up their pension, security for their family, and willingly go to prison.......

Yup. The only exception for me at least would be a serious assault/animal cruelty like they described. No way should anyone stand by and just watch that happen. I think you could make a pretty good case for yourself when the brass comes after you.

Last edited by Dryfly24; 07/04/20.
IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
What a schit show.

Then they need to get in a different line of work.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by mirage243
What a schit show.

Then they need to get in a different line of work.

And who do you suggest should do it for them? Or are you a “Defunder”?

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
What a schit show.

Yup. The only exception for me at least would be a serious assault/animal cruelty like they described. No way should anyone stand by and just watch that happen. I think you could make a pretty good case for yourself when the brass comes after you.

No doubt.

In the end though.....some pos vulture lawyer is gonna jam you up for it.

One side or another.

I am MAGA.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
What a schit show.

No doubt.

One side or another.

You know it. I love the Captain America types here who would just walk away from a steady paycheck, pension, and security, straight towards prison time at the drop of a hat though. Too bad none of them are volunteering for the job...

Last edited by Dryfly24; 07/04/20.
P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
That's the damn job they signed up for. Do it, or leave. Period. The mental gymnastics some of y'all do to justify their behavior is insanse.

IC B3

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by PeeDeeRiver
That's the damn job they signed up for. Do it, or leave. Period. The mental gymnastics some of y'all do to justify their behavior is insanse.

Right back at ya...

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Ah, good old apologists. Just look at how they quickly whisk the stain away, no matter the bad behavior. You all sure as schitt hate it when the other side does the same, don't you.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P

Right back at ya...

Say what? You are just as demoralised as the left. That boot is going to come down on our necks pretty soon, and you'll lick it.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Lay off the cops. They're the first to be subjected to the insanity that's going on right now. They've been targeted by the Communists in order to intimidate them from doing their job. They're still trying to figure out how to react to it.

If the people support them, they'll eventually reach the conclusion that it's best to look the other way while the people fix the situation.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

Right back at ya...

Say what? You are just as demoralised as the left. That boot is going to come down on our necks pretty soon, and you'll lick it.

Uh huh. Go defund somewhere else phag. This is a conservative site for law abiding citizens. . .

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J

Say, what if the people employing them at the job they signed up for told them what to do via SOP's and policies?

I suppose they signed up to be fired?

Abolish all law enforcement!

Ps watch the Twitter clip. I didn’t see any cops. And if you live in a liberal hell hole, I'd steer clear of large protests.

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 07/04/20.
P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Lay off the cops. They're the first to be subjected to the insanity that's going on right now. They've been targeted by the Communists in order to intimidate them from doing their job. They're still trying to figure out how to react to it.

If the people support them, they'll eventually reach the conclusion that it's best to look the other way while the people fix the situation.

We hope, but evidence seems to point to the contrary. There's probably more leftist cops than there are ones on "our" side. They'll move in lock-step with whatever their bosses say.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

Say, what if the people employing them at the job they signed up for told them what to do via SOP's and policies?

I suppose they signed up to be fired?

Abolish all law enforcement!

You’re wasting your breath. They are as bad as the delusional commies with their self centered attention whoring and virtue signaling in reverse. Put him on ignore. I already did. He’s not worth the rinse in blood pressure...

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P

Right back at ya...

Uh huh. Go defund somewhere else phag. This is a conservative site for law abiding citizens. . .

Here's a hint: one stoke of the pen, and you're a criminal for owning the wrong type of gun. You think they won't bust your a$$? ALL evidence says yes, as it happens daily in many states.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
What a schit show.

No doubt.

One side or another.

You know it. I love the Captain America types here who would just walk away from a steady paycheck, pension, and security, straight towards prison time at the drop of a hat though. Too bad none of them are volunteering for the job...

I mean cops do okay in prison right?

No big thing!

I am MAGA.
Page 10 of 13 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

559 members (10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 06hunter59, 50 invisible), 2,731 guests, and 1,313 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,631
Posts18,474,288
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.