Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by PeeDeeRiver
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by jackmountain
If you've an Interstate within a days treck, you ain't immune to the effects of a collapse, and that includes myself....

43 miles and 4 mountains between the nearest Interstate and my cabin. An angry mob wouldn't make it past the first one, much less the 4th one at McDowell. McClellan got his ass whipped by Stonewall Jackson there and we sure as hell are better armed this go round.

3 hr drive on 2 lane open highways with some scattered towns slowing things down here and there to ANY of the nearest freeways. We're talking about 150 miles to the closest one.

National Geographic did an article on the SE Oregon outback a good number of years ago. There's a spot up the road from here that has the distinction of being the spot in the US of A that is the farthest from an Interstate in any direction. Out near Frenchglen I think.

Considering "They" have to come up from Reno, or over from I5, or maybe come down from Boise, I'm guessing we'll know the Revolution has started long before it gets here. And even for Cali, this area is fairly well armed.

Sure Geno.... just wait till the burning man crowd shows up in your hood.... wink

Buncha wimpy drunks in that crowd fubar,

Scared of The Corona.....................cancelled and went virtual this year.

Should be a cool show, eh? A virtual Burning Man..................... laugh laugh

Town sure likes and needs there money though. Going to hurt a lot of businesses here.

Like I said, If y'all weren't quite SO liberal, I'd have been there already.... mite could have handled the Burning Man crowd 15 years ago when I was in college, but not anymore, not a chance, regardless of the economic opportunity those fools represent.

Shirley you jest..... oh wait you must be talkin about Jud? proceed..... smile

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
GB4

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ironbender
LOL
Evahbody posting up their country cred.

If you got innanet, you ain't in the country.

I’m on flip phone over dial up stolen from the neighbors un used copper pair.

#countryboycansurvive

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
If you've an Interstate within a days treck, you ain't immune to the effects of a collapse, and that includes myself....

43 miles and 4 mountains between the nearest Interstate and my cabin. An angry mob wouldn't make it past the first one, much less the 4th one at McDowell. McClellan got his ass whipped by Stonewall Jackson there and we sure as hell are better armed this go round.

3 hr drive on 2 lane open highways with some scattered towns slowing things down here and there to ANY of the nearest freeways. We're talking about 150 miles to the closest one.

National Geographic did an article on the SE Oregon outback a good number of years ago. There's a spot up the road from here that has the distinction of being the spot in the US of A that is the farthest from an Interstate in any direction. Out near Frenchglen I think.

Considering "They" have to come up from Reno, or over from I5, or maybe come down from Boise, I'm guessing we'll know the Revolution has started long before it gets here. And even for Cali, this area is fairly well armed.

Sure Geno.... just wait till the burning man crowd shows up in your hood.... wink

Should be a cool show, eh? A virtual Burning Man..................... laugh laugh

Town sure likes and needs there money though. Going to hurt a lot of businesses here.

Brother Geno, the Blackrock was my stomping grounds long before burning man..... Gerlach & Bruno's survived just fine before those dirt hippy's came along and ruined things.... wink

I keep thinking I need to get over there during the "off season".

Field Grade used to stomp around up there and gave me some hints.

You might be able to tell by my sig line that I kinda like the desert....................when the crowds aren't there.

never saw the fun in the big crowds of off roaders down in SoCal and NV either.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
P
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
P
That don't mean much around here. Used to live 5 miles from my best good buddy. Could get full 4G on my phone at his place, had to hold the phone out of the upstairs window to place a call from mine..

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Like I said, If y'all weren't quite SO liberal, I'd have been there already.... mite could have handled the Burning Man crowd 15 years ago when I was in college, but not anymore, not a chance, regardless of the economic opportunity those fools represent.

I'm guessing PeeDee knows this area and might have ended up here if it wasn't in Kommiefornia.

Pee Dee, most of the folks I know here just want their money! Then they wave goodbye until they come back through on the way home again. Then they wave goodbye again until the next year.

A necessary evil I guess, kind of like Cali fly fishermen going to MT to fish and bringing their cash!

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Geno, people constantly claim Northern Calif. is conservative.... well that was true 40yrs ago.....
Your little corner is truly the exception.... wink

PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

A necessary evil I guess, kind of like Cali fly fishermen going to MT to fish and bringing their cash!

What kind of dumbfuukkk goes all the way to Montana from California to catch 20" fish...🤣

Proud NRA Life Member
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
LOL

Huh, somebody else who has "Country" and "wilderness" confused..

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Salmonella

What kind of dumbfuukkk goes all the way to Montana from California to catch 20" fish...🤣

The ones tired of California?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Out in the hollar drinkin whisky, some of you trouble mongrals need to get your shiit together.... city slickers are fuucked, us country boys will survive, and ain’t missed a hitch..🖕🏿😫👍

Is your holler nearer the Nike Clearance Store or the Walmart Supercenter?

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Geno, people constantly claim Northern Calif. is conservative.... well that was true 40yrs ago.....
Your little corner is truly the exception.... wink

Well, as of the 2016 election, with the exception of the few coastal counties, all of norcal up past Suctomento voted RED.

https://www.politico.com/2016-election/results/map/president/california/

Last edited by Valsdad; 07/05/20.

In it is contentment

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Blackheart
LOL

Huh, somebody else who has "Country" and "wilderness" confused..

Moot. Satellites don’t care where you put them as long as they can see the sky, that and have a way to charge a battery. Science.

P
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
P

I'm guessing PeeDee knows this area and might have ended up here if it wasn't in Kommiefornia.

Pee Dee, most of the folks I know here just want their money! Then they wave goodbye until they come back through on the way home again. Then they wave goodbye again until the next year.

Something like that, I had a good friend (black, i guess I should add) go to a juco up there to play football for a couple of years, he had me come out to visit because he said I'd love it there, as they had more "rednecks" than back home. He wasn't wrong, I just couldn't get over the libs....

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rosco1
Originally Posted by Salmonella

The ones tired of California?

Oh fugging puleeze...🤣
Those flyfags are a joke...🤣
I'll do this all night long...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Proud NRA Life Member
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
You really don't want to poke fun at my California fishing ..
🤣

Proud NRA Life Member
S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Your such an insecure d-bag Sal. Pathetic. You have gone downhill fast. Used to like some of your posts. Not anymore. Let me guess your dick is bigger too......

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
So funny...🤣

You trolls like dflave beat me up for being a Californian.

The biggest badass on this entire page being Scenarshooter gives me a free pass to hunt with him.
Hmmmm..funny ain't it?

I got the pics to back up my talk...the rest of you?

Proud NRA Life Member
S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Thanks for proving my point. Difference between you and Pat is he ain’t got nothing to prove and could careless what the rest of us think about him. Got a feeling your not the only one he has invited to hunt. Deflave’s attention is self inflicted in your case.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Lol....puleeze. 🤣

Proud NRA Life Member
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
It comes down to those that do and those that talk...🤣
I have way more photos than I have words.

Proud NRA Life Member
Page 4 of 26 1 2 3 4 5 6 25 26

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

663 members (160user, 1Longbow, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 163bc, 10gaugemag, 70 invisible), 2,538 guests, and 1,392 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,965
Posts18,480,612
Members73,958
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.