-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It's easy for anyone to see what they are about these days. A glance at the titles of their videos and whos who of speakers

[video:youtube]https://m.youtube.com/user/TheJohnBirchSociety[/video]

Good first hand interviews of people who knew the Baptist preacher Capt John Birch.

G. Edward Griffith narates another old biography.

GB1

T
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
I did not know they still existed. Haven't heard a word about them for decades. Sort of like the Tea Party.

I'm about a mile away from their Appleton offices. It's right next to Breadsmith bakery, kind of across from the Culver's.

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
When I was in high school, late '50's, a friend's mom was very active in the John Birch Society. They had stacks of literature all over the house. She was active in distributing it.
The JBS was denigrated by the msm back then, too. But, as far as I can recall, EVERYTHING they warned about has come to pass.

The msm has been hostile to traditional US since at least the 1950's. Look at how they treated the Presidential candidates.

Retired cat herder.

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
It's easy for anyone to see what they are about these days. A glance at the titles of their videos and whos who of speakers

[video:youtube]https://m.youtube.com/user/TheJohnBirchSociety[/video]

Good first hand interviews of people who knew the Baptist preacher Capt John Birch.

G. Edward Griffith narates another old biography.

Good video. Interesting that he helped rescue Doolittle and others.

Retired cat herder.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Around here they show up at the gunshows. Complete nut jobs. Full Blown Holocaust Deniers and racist.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Complete nut jobs. Full Blown Holocaust Deniers...
lol

Might as well deny the sun and the moon and the stars while they’re at it.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Around here they show up at the gunshows. Complete nut jobs. Full Blown Holocaust Deniers and racist.

dont know who shows up at your gunshows , but neither their website nor their literature that Ive seen talk about anything like that

instead , they talk about stuff like freedom , liberty , following the constitution , patriotism , personal responsibility , and support for local law enforcement

I really think the Birchers have gotten a bad rap as some kind of radical wingnuts

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Yep. Good solid citizens.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by sdgunslinger

dont know who shows up at your gunshows , but neither their website nor their literature that Ive seen talk about anything like that

instead , they talk about stuff like freedom , liberty , following the constitution , patriotism , personal responsibility , and support for local law enforcement

I really think the Birchers have gotten a bad rap as some kind of radical wingnuts

Do some real reading on them and you will see what I mean.

At the Tanner show they actually had out pamphlets claiming the Holocaust was faked by the Jews and such....

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Do some real reading on them and you will see what I mean.

At the Tanner show they actually had out pamphlets claiming the Holocaust was faked by the Jews and such....
You should have taken one, so you could show it to us, along with John Birch Publications stamped on the pamphlet. Seems like that would be something you'd want to do, were your story true.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
At the Tanner show they actually handed out pamphlets claiming the Holocaust was faked by the Jews and such....
lmao

Might as well deny the moon landings too, and the earth being a sphere.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

There may be those who are members. Even here, you get all kinds of views. However, I've never noticed that talked about in their publications, or by the speakers.

Are there those who argue over numbers recorded as murdered in the WWII camps? Just about any sizable group interested in history will argue based on the latest book they've read.
Personally, I see decent guys trying to prevent the next holocaust through education. I don't know if that is actually working since the majority leave their gts to educate their little boys and girls. Hasn't improved to be honest.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

You obviously have them confused with someone else....or they don’t fit into your ideology! Hopefully, it’s the first! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by memtb

You obviously have them confused with someone else....or they don’t fit into your ideology! Hopefully, it’s the first! memtb

Nope.

I can't speak for all of them, but the one's around here an nucking futs, exactly the type of people who would recruit TRH into their ranks. Their approach is like that of a Jehovah Witness. They won't tell you who they are until you call them out, and it doens't take very long to realize who they are.

Last edited by antelope_sniper; 07/06/20.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Only reason I didn't join when recruited was the cost. It was damned expensive.

PS I wear your derogatory insinuations as a badge of honor, Cantaloupe Snipper.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

592 members (1Longbow, 007FJ, 160user, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 1234, 61 invisible), 2,427 guests, and 1,223 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,423
Posts18,470,678
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.