Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by RoninPhx
I have found that the right hat and a steady, manly gaze will win ya space at the urinals every single time cool

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]

ah..... a cell phone camera at a urinal?

That helps too smile

Actually the story behind that photo is I was working summers in a museum in the River Center Mall in downtown San Antonio, the office where we kept all our stuff was in the basement, right next to the men's room. A buddy had that Shako, and since I was going over to the Dark Side (that's what we all call it, even the actual Mexicans smile ) I needed a photo so as to order my own from Pakistan. And there weren't any mirrors in the office.

Anytime you think you are declining due to age, economics or social status read a birdy post or thread and you will feel better.grin

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Originally Posted by RoninPhx
I have found that the right hat and a steady, manly gaze will win ya space at the urinals every single time cool

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]

ah..... a cell phone camera at a urinal?

That helps too smile

Actually the story behind that photo is I was working summers in a museum in the River Center Mall in downtown San Antonio, the office where we kept all our stuff was in the basement, right next to the men's room. A buddy had that Shako, and since I was going over to the Dark Side (that's what we all call it, even the actual Mexicans smile ) I needed a photo so as to order my own from Pakistan. And there weren't any mirrors in the office.

Anytime you think you are declining due to age, economics or social status read a birdy post or thread and you will feel better.grin

mike r

Hat envy.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by slumlord
I bet michael obama could arc it over a U-Haul truck.

That dude is hung like a horse.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

581 members (1badf350, 1lesfox, 12344mag, 222Sako, 10gaugemag, 160user, 64 invisible), 2,654 guests, and 1,224 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,928
Posts18,498,616
Members73,983
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.