-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Toot... You are a sad fact of life Covtard.

it's an accepted CF philosophical term... 😂

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
I wonder what their private security ended up costing- - - - -and who paid the bill? Most of the privateers they contacted told them to go pound sand!

...and you KNOW this how?

From CNN?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Starman
Toot... You are a sad fact of life Covtard.

it's a CF philosophical term... 😂

Philosophically speaking, you’re less than a mental midget and always have been. No secret there as your many posts attest to.

Still can’t handle your own question, eh?

Problems ?

Funny scchitt.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
I wonder what their private security ended up costing- - - - -and who paid the bill? Most of the privateers they contacted told them to go pound sand!

...and you KNOW this how?

From CNN?

That was their statements on Fox.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
You guys are f*cked up.

Liberal, Democrat, conservative or Republican, matters not, if they lose this battle, We All lose this battle.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
You guys are f*cked up.

Liberal, Democrat, conservative or Republican, matters not, if they lose this battle, We All lose this battle.

How much are you donating to their defense ?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
.. you’re less than a mental midget and always have been. No secret there as your many posts attest to.

Correcting your errors pertaining to understanding
criminal law statutes is my service to the housebound
Covtard community...

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
You guys are f*cked up.

How much are you donating to their prosecution and conviction.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Looks to me people are arguing two different issues here.

Stand beside them to defend their 2A rights? You bet I would.

Stand beside them to keep BLM from burning their house down? Fugg'em. They support that organization.

Those who are always shooting off at the mouth usually aren't shooting straight.

Build a man a fire and he’ll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he’ll be warm for the rest of his life.

www.wvcdl.org
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by mark shubert
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Florida Castle Doctrine.

Title XLVI
CRIMES
Chapter 776
JUSTIFIABLE USE OF FORCE
View Entire Chapter

776.013 Home protection; use or threatened use of deadly force; presumption of fear of death or great bodily harm.—
(1) A person who is in a dwelling or residence in which the person has a right to be has no duty to retreat and has the right to stand his or her ground and use or threaten to use:
(a) Nondeadly force against another when and to the extent that the person reasonably believes that such conduct is necessary to defend himself or herself or another against the other’s imminent use of unlawful force; or
(b) Deadly force if he or she reasonably believes that using or threatening to use such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the imminent commission of a forcible felony.
(2) A person is presumed to have held a reasonable fear of imminent peril of death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another when using or threatening to use defensive force that is intended or likely to cause death or great bodily harm to another if:
(a) The person against whom the defensive force was used or threatened was in the process of unlawfully and forcefully entering, or had unlawfully and forcibly entered, a dwelling, residence, or occupied vehicle, or if that person had removed or was attempting to remove another against that person’s will from the dwelling, residence, or occupied vehicle; and
(b) The person who uses or threatens to use defensive force knew or had reason to believe that an unlawful and forcible entry or unlawful and forcible act was occurring or had occurred.
(3) The presumption set forth in subsection (2) does not apply if:
(a) The person against whom the defensive force is used or threatened has the right to be in or is a lawful resident of the dwelling, residence, or vehicle, such as an owner, lessee, or titleholder, and there is not an injunction for protection from domestic violence or a written pretrial supervision order of no contact against that person; or
(b) The person or persons sought to be removed is a child or grandchild, or is otherwise in the lawful custody or under the lawful guardianship of, the person against whom the defensive force is used or threatened; or
(c) The person who uses or threatens to use defensive force is engaged in a criminal activity or is using the dwelling, residence, or occupied vehicle to further a criminal activity; or
(d) The person against whom the defensive force is used or threatened is a law enforcement officer, as defined in s. 943.10(14), who enters or attempts to enter a dwelling, residence, or vehicle in the performance of his or her official duties and the officer identified himself or herself in accordance with any applicable law or the person using or threatening to use force knew or reasonably should have known that the person entering or attempting to enter was a law enforcement officer.
(4) A person who unlawfully and by force enters or attempts to enter a person’s dwelling, residence, or occupied vehicle is presumed to be doing so with the intent to commit an unlawful act involving force or violence.
(5) As used in this section, the term:
(a) “Dwelling” means a building or conveyance of any kind, including any attached porch, whether the building or conveyance is temporary or permanent, mobile or immobile, which has a roof over it, including a tent, and is designed to be occupied by people lodging therein at night.
(b) “Residence” means a dwelling in which a person resides either temporarily or permanently or is visiting as an invited guest.
(c) “Vehicle” means a conveyance of any kind, whether or not motorized, which is designed to transport people or property.
History.—s. 1, ch. 2005-27; s. 4, ch. 2014-195; s. 1, ch. 2017-77.

Unfortunately, not applicable - they were not under a roof as required.
Also NOT in Florida, I believe they were in Georgia. No idea of GA law.

I KNOW It wasn't in Florida. Posted to inform others of Florida law. And, by the way, you don't have to be under a roof.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
You guys are f*cked up.

Wrong. Help him, and you're committing Treason. It falls under giving aid, and comfort to the enemy.

He supports the communists (BLM), so he has chosen his side already.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Best thing for liberals' new found love of guns is for this liberal schitbird attorney and his wife is to be prosecuted for defending their lives and property with firearms.
We need a sacrificial lamb for gun ownership to generate a movement to fight back and he fits the bill. He is a 'useful idiot" for the NRA and gun rights.

If he and his wife aren't charged he'll be right back to backing BLM and fighting the NRA and Trump. It would be wonderful if he and his wife were charged and convicted and Trump pardoned them. lol

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It's their right to have weapons and defend themselves. It's their right to be stupid and believe the nonsense they believe. It's our right to ignore their cries for help when they were never there for us.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Would sure be interesting to see the case history of the 2 McCloskeys.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by ribka
Best thing for liberals' new found love of guns is for this liberal schitbird attorney and his wife is to be prosecuted for defending their lives and property with firearms.
We need a sacrificial lamb for gun ownership to generate a movement to fight back and he fits the bill. He is a 'useful idiot" for the NRA and gun rights.

If he and his wife aren't charged he'll be right back to backing BLM and fighting the NRA and Trump. It would be wonderful if he and his wife were charged and convicted and Trump pardoned them. lol

Pure genius.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Would sure be interesting to see the case history of the 2 McCloskeys.

I would like to see that too.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
You guys are f*cked up.

How much are you donating to their prosecution and conviction.

None. So I’ve done my part.

Now, how about you? Your reference is attached here.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Starman
.. you’re less than a mental midget and always have been. No secret there as your many posts attest to.

Correcting your errors pertaining to understanding
criminal law statutes is my service to the housebound
Covtard community...

Still no answer to your own question?

What’s the matter, poo poo ? Choking on your own vomit?

Can’t eat your own cooking.?

Your “service to “. Heh.
What a pitiful little man you are .

Pseudo man. Sock puppet man.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
If Obama was in a bind like the McCloskeys were, she could borrow my gun and one bullet.

Our Constitution isnt perfect. If you vote for people who want to take our guns, you shouldn't be allowed to have one.

That would take care of the dimocraps who take an oath to uphold the constitution and then work to destroy it.

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/06/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
I don't want to see people get hurt. But it is interesting how liberal idiologues have a "come to Jesus" moment when reality shows up at their doorstep.

I believe that there is no situation so bad that an optimist can't find something to laugh at. A liberal lawyer being in the schidt for using a firearm to defend his life and home from BLM is ironic to a degree that is better than fiction. I think he should call Joe Bob and explain the reality of his situation and how he is different from us.

That fat prique would have sued the azz off those of you that did the exact same thing to his "clients". Lawyers are a far greater threat to us than cops or joggers. Congress is a consortium of Lawyers that have tried to ruin this country for years.

Remsen, there are exceptions to every example.

Joe Bob, GFY.

mike r

Anyone who derides lawyers generally is right.

As opposed to the police, where bad apples are the exception, with lawyers, they are the rule.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

671 members (007FJ, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 16penny, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 74 invisible), 2,964 guests, and 1,393 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,479
Posts18,471,757
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.