Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 16 of 26 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 25 26
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deflave

Letting your once nice home turn into a dilapidated piece of schit isn’t supposed to be a source of “pride.”

See? All did is rag on you about your HOA there Mr Suburbs, and you get all spiteful. It’s about like with Bristoe, I bring up SNL’s funny Vermont-as-White Homeland skit and he busts out another Jigaboo video.

Our words reflect what’s in our hearts, which is why I find you to be fundamentally effeminate, about like a cranky Lesbian.

The house? 29 months and counting 🙂

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
[quote=deflave]

What happens in 29 months? You light the match and go back to living in a mud hut? Or you fully embrace vagrancy?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Between Salmonella being whipped like a dog, BlackBeart living off stimulus money, and Birdfugker bicycling his life away, it's a wonder any of us other slobs achieve happiness.

Great thread!

LOL

Have yerself another swig of chocolate-flavored coconut milk, then go check the grass again. Remember, the Lawn Police never sleep.

Oh great.....now every time I see a Birdy post.........Eddie Rabbit's Driving My Life Away will be playing on the internal radio.

Dude,

that's not a bad song to be reminded of, kind of catchy tune and lyrics.

But I wake up every morning to this spinning around in my head..................because it's the Truth!

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by T_Inman
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Man, that's a lot different than riding the bicycle a mile or so when 14 to ask the hobum if he'd get us some Colt 45 or a jug of Red Mountain if we paid for a bottle of Gallo White Port for him.

Small town...everyone knew everyone.
No bums where I am from, but there were plenty of dirt bags. Trouble was, I didn't need people talking about what I was up to.

That, and I could hunt the entire way up there back in the glory 90's.
Can't quite do that nowfrown

I have a feeling Ted, is that pard who got you into a ton of shît, good and bad. But, you always came through it with only a bruise, a sore dick, and a lifetime of memories hunting things in between.

😎

I had one of them "pards".

Got into all sorts of good and bad things...............got out of them mostly too. Started in grade school with the nuns, continued until sometimes it was the popo.

One memorable time it involved a LOT of bruises.

Did a whole lot of fishing, but never got to hunt with him before he passed. One of those parts of a "ton of scheidt" he got into did him in finally.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by hillestadj
[quote=deflave]

What happens in 29 months? You light the match and go back to living in a mud hut? Or you fully embrace vagrancy?

God willing...

Out of debt and house paid off.

Already started paying on my next vehicle, meanwhile I’m gonna drive my two old Corollas till the wheels fall off, when the last one dies I’ll buy what’s prob’ly gonna be my last vehicle.

September will be four years living like this, still on track, racing the clock 😎

You make mud huts sound like a bad thing.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A good mud hut sheds water pretty well, and the material for roofing is abundant on savannah that grows tall elephant grass. What you do is leave about a foot between the top of the wall and the roof along both sides to allow for circulation of air, much as we used to do with tall windows that opened at the top here in the US before A/C.

Sweeping the area several times a day keeps the outside free of sheep, goat and chicken droppings too.

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Between Salmonella being whipped like a dog, BlackBeart living off stimulus money, and Birdfugker bicycling his life away, it's a wonder any of us other slobs achieve happiness.

Great thread!

LOL

This is what dflave calls being pussy whipped like a dog...🤣

https://www.instagram.com/grizzskinner1/

Proud NRA Life Member
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Salmonella

Great thread!

LOL

This is what dflave calls being pussy whipped like a dog...🤣

https://www.instagram.com/grizzskinner1/

Oh boy, more fish at arms length from you. Yuge!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yeah...more 20" trout..

Proud NRA Life Member
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by shootAI
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
It aint easy.
Im not the asshoolee that a certain few make me out to be.
I hunt and fish my ass off, I cowboy 5 days a week, I am a strong Republican, a staunch supporter of the second amendment, I hate liberals...but for some reason a certain few here have decided that I am a pariah.
I hate what California stands for but love the life that I have built.
So ridiculous that I have to resort to high school bullschidt
Attacks on this sight.

I thought you took dudes out on trail rides? Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's what you stated before.

Too funny. Small details BGG. 100 acre trail rides ain’t cowboying ?! Maybe in Napa CA it is. Bet the branding iron never cools with all the cowboying they do. More like grooming horses and shoveling horse [bleep] for rich folks.

Maybe so. I'm not knocking it, I did it in several states to boot. But I also did the shoeing, doctoring, etc etc. Never called it "cowboying". Even when I was a hand, fencing and pushing stock some I didn't call it that. But then again, I wasn't a middle aged dude looking for cyber fellatio on the 'net either lolol. I have pics somewhere just for Blackheart to jerk off to if necessary. smile

MAGA
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Man, that's a lot different than riding the bicycle a mile or so when 14 to ask the hobum if he'd get us some Colt 45 or a jug of Red Mountain if we paid for a bottle of Gallo White Port for him.

Small town...everyone knew everyone.
No bums where I am from, but there were plenty of dirt bags. Trouble was, I didn't need people talking about what I was up to.

That, and I could hunt the entire way up there back in the glory 90's.
Can't quite do that nowfrown

I have a feeling Ted, is that pard who got you into a ton of shît, good and bad. But, you always came through it with only a bruise, a sore dick, and a lifetime of memories hunting things in between.

😎

Never did have a sore dick coming off the Blackfoot Nation that I remember, though I was bombed quite a few timeslaugh
I was concerned about my ass virginity a few times though. Don't be seen after dark up there. You've been warned.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Speaking of 20 inch trout (besides my trouser trout)...a 20 inch golden trout still eludes me, much like that magical 200" typical net mule deer does.

I am giving it another shot this weekend. Maybe this will finally be my lucky break.

Here's a 15 inch golden at 11,000 feet last Saturday. I do love that high country. No drama queens are invited.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by shootAI
It aint easy.
Im not the asshoolee that a certain few make me out to be.
I hunt and fish my ass off, I cowboy 5 days a week, I am a strong Republican, a staunch supporter of the second amendment, I hate liberals...but for some reason a certain few here have decided that I am a pariah.
I hate what California stands for but love the life that I have built.
So ridiculous that I have to resort to high school bullschidt
Attacks on this sight.

I thought you took dudes out on trail rides? Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's what you stated before.

Too funny. Small details BGG. 100 acre trail rides ain’t cowboying ?! Maybe in Napa CA it is. Bet the branding iron never cools with all the cowboying they do. More like grooming horses and shoveling horse [bleep] for rich folks.

Maybe so. I'm not knocking it, I did it in several states to boot. But I also did the shoeing, doctoring, etc etc. Never called it "cowboying". Even when I was a hand, fencing and pushing stock some I didn't call it that. But then again, I wasn't a middle aged dude looking for cyber fellatio on the 'net either lolol. I have pics somewhere just for Blackheart to jerk off to if necessary. smile

Letting a psychopath like dflave control the narrative is your first mistake.

Proud NRA Life Member
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Oh boy.

I'm actually going to let that float over the plate low and outside and go to bed.

MAGA
J
Judman Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Speaking of 20 inch trout (besides my trouser trout)...a 20 inch golden trout still eludes me, much like that magical 200" typical net mule deer does.

I am giving it another shot this weekend. Maybe this will finally be my lucky break.

Here's a 15 inch golden at 11,000 feet last Saturday. I do love that high country. No drama queens are invited.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Dandy Ted. High lakes are my favorite too. And ya, fuuck the drama queens!!😂

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle

Oh boy.

L
I'm actually going to let that float over the plate low and outside and go to bed.

SWING, BATTER! SWING!!

Lol

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

See? All did is rag on you about your HOA there Mr Suburbs, and you get all spiteful. It’s about like with Bristoe, I bring up SNL’s funny Vermont-as-White Homeland skit and he busts out another Jigaboo video.

Our words reflect what’s in our hearts, which is why I find you to be fundamentally effeminate, about like a cranky Lesbian.

If only I could live like the testosterone fueled monster that is The BirdFugker.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

If only I could live like the testosterone fueled monster that is The BirdFugker.

LOL

while i wouldn't live like the bird.....you have to admit he has done some stuff in his life ....he is stuck on himself and an attention whore...but he does garner some respect.......bob

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by BobMt

while i wouldn't live like the bird.....you have to admit he has done some stuff in his life ....he is stuck on himself and an attention whore...but he does garner some respect.......bob

He has accomplished much.

Especially when you consider that extra chromosome he has to carry around.

Page 16 of 26 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 25 26

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

707 members (16gage, 160user, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 70 invisible), 2,608 guests, and 1,345 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,841
Posts18,478,128
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.