Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Question.

Should we accept 200%+ increase in urban crime as the new normal?

Or

Should State and Federal troops take over and restore law and order?

I am NOT LEADING ANYONE IN THEIR ANSWER.

IT IS A SINCERE QUESTION.

If you oppose State and Federal intervention... is there a precent increase ((i.e. 500 murders per day in Richmond per say) when you would reconsider your position?

If you feel the increase in crime is a small price to pay for the remaking of a city and this increase in crime is only temporary... would be willing to sell a bag of the dope you are smoking?

Thanks in advance!

Option #3.... File articles of impeachment against the Governors (that allowed and supported it) for not upholding the constitution that they swore to uphold!

I sure could go for some $2.50/gal gas and a mean tweet!

NRA Benefactor member, disgruntled.
Life member: Firearms Owners Against Crime.
Life member: GOA
Member: RMEF

TRUMP 2020
GB1

H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by bobinpa
Question.

Or

If you oppose State and Federal intervention... is there a precent increase ((i.e. 500 murders per day in Richmond per say) when you would reconsider your position?

If you feel the increase in crime is a small price to pay for the remaking of a city and this increase in crime is only temporary... would be willing to sell a bag of the dope you are smoking?

Thanks in advance!

Option #3.... File articles of impeachment against the Governors (that allowed and supported it) for not upholding the constitution that they swore to uphold!

Good idea!

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
The LAST thing I want to see, is the Feds doing a job that the States should have handled on their own, as it ain't ever a good thing to cede that authority to the big boys... let em sink or swim, they made the choice for themselves.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by Bristoe

If the leftists want to burn and loot their land, why should I care?

Because they never get done. They will burn and loot yours.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Ranger
Online Mad
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

I'll take care of my own field of fire.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Let it burn.....

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

No. It won't happen in flyover country.

As for here if the local police couldn't handle it they'd call in the State. If it got too bad the State would call in their special response unit.

If the special response unit gets into it, they shoot,...a lot,...until it ends.

,..and that's not unique here. Those wackos know to stay out of flyover country.

A little group marched up and down the street here one day. No looting, no burning, no conflict,..and that's fine. Let them have their say. (there may have been 30 people, max)

Small areas in flyover country are true communities. Large percentages of them grew up together since childhood. They don't even think about burning somebody out or looting a store. And they won't allow anyone to come into their community and commit those acts.

As I've said before. America is two countries. All of that burning and looting happens in the other America.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
On Second thought..."no, can't say I know of ANY ADULT" to put in charge w/o violating the Constitution. That leaves Marshall Law, which we certainly don't want. Myself, personally, I pray alot and stay alert. ha

Last edited by Jim_Knight; 07/08/20.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
There’s already an established response for this. City police handle city issues until they ask for help. They’re totally capable of handling these insurrections. The political leaders choose not to.

I feel sorry for the victims and conservative minority that this affects, but it’s a local issue. When it’s too big for the city to manage, it’s in the governor’s realm with National Guard. When it becomes an issue that threatens national security, it’s martial law time.

“When debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”
- Socrates
C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
Question.

Or

Thanks in advance!

Started that... "Impeachment Process" at Lobby Day Jan 20, 1020 here in Virginia. Died on the vine...

Folks were uninterested in signing... either non-believers or afraid of being on a "List".

I know... seems pathetic. Don't know why, but even the VCDL and their lawyers turned me down. So did the RNC in my county here in Virginia.

No excuses... and I have no idea why.

I can send the recall petition to anyone that wants it. March forward as I did... maybe your brick wall will be easier. I am serious.

Last edited by CashisKing; 07/08/20. Reason: Damn phone typos

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

IC B3

C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
Question.

Or

Thanks in advance!

Started that... "Impeachment Process" at Lobby Day Jan 20, 1020 here in Virginia. Died on the vine...

Folks were uninterested in signing... either non-believers or afraid of being on a "List".

I know... seems pathetic. Don't know why, but even the VCDL and their lawyers turned me down. So did the RNC in my county here in Virginia.

No excuses... and I have no idea why.

I can send the recall petition to anyone that wants it. March forward as I did... maybe your brick wall will be easier. I am serious.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...ans-that-violate-their-oath#Post14537242

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

E
ERK Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
E
Let them walllow in the pig stie they have made. One welfare check will get them on a flight somewhere else but they don’t do it. Ed k

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by gregintenn
This is what you fuggers voted for. Deal with it yourselves!

I didn't vote for anyfugginthing like what is going on.

Nor did I. And I will deal with it.. ruthlessly.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There is no version of federal troops "policing" US citizens that's OK. Period.

“Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils.” - General
John Stark.
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

541 members (10ring1, 10gaugemag, 11point, 16penny, 10gaugeman, 160user, 66 invisible), 2,878 guests, and 1,322 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,385
Posts18,469,617
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.