Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by HilhamHawk
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by JamesJr
So anybody having any luck yet? I'm been trying for some laptops supposedly limited stock at one of the local stores, but nobody can seem to find any of them. They're either stashed, or the inept bastards let them walk out the door. Stock controls seem not to be as stringent on electronics as they are for firearms.............

I was told that most of those ads for the laptops were several years old. I know for a fact that dexter clearance is still running the same ads as they were last year.

Thing is, the scanner actually at the Walmart still shows them in inventory........... but nobody can find them............

Brickseek shows some $5 SD cards at one of the local Walmarts. I thought I'd pick some up for my trail cameras, and went to get them. Their scanner says they had some, but nobody could find them. Same thing happened last year with a trail camera. They say that shoplifting is usually the reason an item shows as being there, but isn't. I don't really buy that, and actually told one employee that I figured they were hiding the items for their friends. He got all pizzy, and said that an employee would be fired if caught doing that. The key word there is............"caught."

I could maybe see SD cards walking out the door, but not expensive laptops, or a 32 inch Samsung monitor (shown in stock, but NOBODY could find it, either).

Unless instead of the front door they went out the back door.

Again, too, though, sometimes something may be a display item that shows up as in stock but not shown as such on inventory records.

GB1

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Yes those big tv's can walk out the door.....watched local PD taking in a guy who had 7, yes 7, 40" or larger tv's in his van.....he made the rounds of at least 5 wally world's and just walked out...these guys knew he was coming and grabbed him as he walked out the door.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Thanks for the heads up. I scored an Axis in .223, camo and scope for $290. Make a great Christmas present.

"Miss Jean Louise, stand up. Your father's passin.'"
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by BKinSD
Thanks for the heads up. I scored an Axis in .223, camo and scope for $290. Make a great Christmas present.

Someone will be happy. Good going.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Yep. I purchased a Axis 223 for $175 today. Cheap gun but should make a good “truck gun”.

"If I couldn't laugh I would go insane." JB
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Looks like some Savage Axis and Remington 770 deals. Not anything I want, but $160 for an Axis is a solid deal. Remember around the first of August anything that hasn't sold get the price cut in half. Are y'all seeing anything?

That's a good price for an Axis if you're in the market for that type of rifle. I wouldn't own a Remington 770 if they gave me $160 to take it. Sorriest excuse for a rifle ever made as a commercial offering.

Last edited by natman; 07/09/20.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Got 10 boxes of the 270's for 47.70!

Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other the person to die ......

"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me."

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by hanco
Haven’t been to a Walmart in 20 years.

I haven’t been in 35 years. And we wonder why China has so much influence .....

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BobBrown

I don't think the Savage guns and the Federal ammo people are buying in these closeouts are made in China. But since you seem to have a handle on this, do you mind telling me where you do your China free shopping?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I don't think the Savage guns and the Federal ammo people are buying in these closeouts are made in China. But since you seem to have a handle on this, do you mind telling me where you do your China free shopping?

Exactly we all want to know...

Coyotes shot no waiting.
IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I wouldn't walk to a podium to receive a free Savage Axis.

Much less drive all over hell, walking in and out of Wal-Marts for one.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
I wouldn't walk to a podium to receive a free Savage Axis.

Much less drive all over hell, walking in and out of Wal-Marts for one.

Not the best gun for bagging a B&C south Florida mosquito?

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

BrickSeek is showing a Walmart Supercenter in Carmi, IL, HAD a Remington 700 ADL in .223. w/scope clearance priced for $89 = 77% off regular price.

No surprise though that it's showing "Out of Stock" now.

Also had it in .270 as well as some other calibers, same price, "Out of Stock" now too

Last edited by joken2; 07/09/20.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Our local Wally World had some discounted stuff, but nothing as low as posted here.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Originally Posted by joken2

BrickSeek is showing a Walmart Supercenter in Carmi, IL, HAD a Remington 700 ADL in .223. w/scope clearance priced for $89 = 77% off regular price.

No surprise though that it's showing "Out of Stock" now.

Also had it in .270 as well as some other calibers, same price, "Out of Stock" now too

Walmart Supercenter #833
1344 Illinois Hwy #1
Carmi IL 62821
Google Maps
Apple Maps
Out of Stock
$89.00 77% off

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
So anybody having any luck yet? I'm been trying for some laptops supposedly limited stock at one of the local stores, but nobody can seem to find any of them. They're either stashed, or the inept bastards let them walk out the door. Stock controls seem not to be as stringent on electronics as they are for firearms.............

I went to my local Walmart and it said limited stock too. I went to the counter and asked if the one rifle in the show case with a scope was a 223 and I was told it was a 30-06. I then said as I was pulling out my phone, "I have a barcode I want you to check. It shows that you have a Remington 700 w/scope in 223 for $290". The guy at the counter said, "Let me check." He didn't want to look at my phone or barcode. He came back a couple of minutes later with the rifle in box with $290 yellow clearance sticker on the box. He said, "There was one back there. I didn't realize it had gotten that low."

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

Whittaker’s , dumb a....ss

Happy trails

Bob

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Another wallymart supposedly had 1 or 2 Lenovo ideapad S340 15.6" Laptop, Intel Core i3-8145U Dual-Core Processor, 4GB Memory, 1TB Hard Drive, Windows 10 - Platinum Grey - 81N800D2US in stock, so I went after I had finished at the job sight.....20 -30 minute one way trip...went straight to the dept. and asked to see the Boxes in the locked rack behind the counter and lo and behold there was one....had a note on the box "needs bracket"...I started to open it and the clerk said I couldn't and I said get the manager while I wait...he was right there, said no problem. Bracket is regarding display...nothing to do with laptop....out the door with a $500 laptop for $89 +tax!....oh BTW got 5 more boxes of 270's for $4.50 each on the way out.

Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other the person to die ......

"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me."

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Preciate the heads up PaulBanrnard!

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Swung by one showing limited stock of Fed 270 150s for $4.50/bx. Nada. I did purchase several made in the USA products, and some chinkychit back to school stuff... Zero wide mouth lids. Zero wide mouth pints.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Page 7 of 14 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

588 members (12344mag, 1936M71, 160user, 1badf350, 17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 55 invisible), 2,484 guests, and 1,238 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,408
Posts18,470,229
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.