Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Holy foook , I just realized I haven’t even drilled holes in the wall for last year’s two Euros.

16 X 20 of Taylor Swift will have to come down to make room.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by slumlord
If it’s brown, it’s down

My daughter’s orthodontist is trading me venison for braces. A lady DDS at that, one of those “whole food” type persons.

Strange , but God must have put this deal in my path is the only the way I can see it.

I do have to process it for her, no problem there either.

Rock on!!

Renegade50, no more throwing those deer off in the ditch at the stop sign. Just bring them out to my walk-in cooler.

I'd take that down before deer assassin, or whateverthefuk his name was, sees it. He'll have his entire family done by 15 September.

S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Hell,I am happy to be able to go one more year. drew a ML cow tag again.

If God wanted you to walk and carry things on your back, He would not have invented stirrups and pack saddles
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RemModel8
If it’s brown, it’s down

My daughter’s orthodontist is trading me venison for braces. A lady DDS at that, one of those “whole food” type persons.

Strange , but God must have put this deal in my path is the only the way I can see it.

Rock on!!

Renegade50, no more throwing those deer off in the ditch at the stop sign. Just bring them out to my walk-in cooler.

I'd take that down before deer assassin, or whateverthefuk his name was, sees it. He'll have his entire family done by 15 September.

Haha

He divorced his wife and her litter went with her.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
We’ve been getting to the mountains every chance we get. With no Internet, televison or telecommunications, life is good.

I am hoping to fill my buck and doe antelope tags with the new .257 Weatherby that friends gave me.

I drew a mule deer tag in a hard-to-draw area full of nice bucks, and I am hoping to get a decent buck with my bow. If that doesn’t work out, I can hunt the gun season hard for two weeks.

I would like to get any elk with my bow. (Gun season is too much of a zoo to bother.)

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Kill a deer this year if I can get to the mountains.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I'm amazed at the "I hope I kill a deer" responses.

Sheit, I can do that by 9 o'clock tonight with a car. 🤣

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Survive 2 wks of DIY archery elk in NW MT then to SD for spot n stalk mule deer. Rest of the season will be hunting NY and with my boys in PA.

"There is no excellance in Archery without great labor".
Maurice Thompson 1879

Nothing clears a troubled mind better than shooting a bow.
Fred Bear
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by mirage243

I make the deer wait till I put that last “lol” on a text message or post

lol

...just kidding...Tn deer are wary, wiley, cunning and all that chess game stuff.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Only tag I drew in Colorado this year was a deer tag. Besides I need the meat.

IC B3

W
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
W
At this time in my life none of my goals are difficult... I have done most of the things I dreamed of as a kid.. And many more now that I think of it.. This fall I hope to see my step daughters catch their first antelope bucks, get a few antelope my self, a decent whitetail and mule deer buck, shoot some forest grouse and sage grouse with my goldens, get a few ducks, and maybe a goose.. I would also like to get a couple fall turkeys.. That is the turkey hunting we did when I was a kid... Spring gobbler seasons were still years away!! I want to take a fall trip to Montana and fish a bit, hunt some forest grouse, and get a turkey up there.. Missed my spring trip for varmints... Looking forward to shooting some roosters and watching my goldens hunt.. They love it.. Also try to get enough ambition to try and fill at least one of my elk tags.. Mostly I want to enjoy the fall it is so brief, and that is very important.. Don't know how many
falls I have left to go.. Certainly not nearly as many as I have already seen..

Molon Labe
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
20 to 30 days of Bighorn hunting, Mountain Goat for the neighbor kid, a bull elk usually happens but it cannot get in the way of our Sheep hunting

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
My goal this hunting season is shaping up to be trying to shoot the big black bear that has been destroying our bird feeders and getting into our garbage this spring & summer. This is the first year out of the 35 yrs I've lived here that we've had such a problem and I don't like having to look over my shoulder every time I go outside. This won't be so much of a hunt as a hit job. I just want to get rid of this thing. It walks around like it owns this place and is totally unafraid of humans. One thing I know, if it sees me it won't run away from me. Rather than yell at it, I'll let my 35 Whelen do the talking for me.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
My goal is to have as much fun as I did last year.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by RemModel8
If it’s brown, it’s down

Rock on!!

Lol!!!!!
Hahahaha!!!!

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by mirage243

I make the deer wait till I put that last “lol” on a text message or post

lol

...just kidding...Tn deer are wary, wiley, cunning and all that chess game stuff.

Lol!!!!

That mutant 3.5 yr 5pt with a mr peanut shriveled nut sack i whacked last yr with the 8mm was far from any of characteristics you just named.

LOL!!!

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
To go kill things and eat them--

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm going deep sea fishing this weekend, I'll have a different answer Monday.

Sean
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Same as always. Fill the freezer.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by cooper57m
My goal this hunting season is shaping up to be trying to shoot the big black bear that has been destroying our bird feeders and getting into our garbage this spring & summer. This is the first year out of the 35 yrs I've lived here that we've had such a problem and I don't like having to look over my shoulder every time I go outside. This won't be so much of a hunt as a hit job. I just want to get rid of this thing. It walks around like it owns this place and is totally unafraid of humans. One thing I know, if it sees me it won't run away from me. Rather than yell at it, I'll let my 35 Whelen do the talking for me.

A Whelan? I think I have heard of those before!

My son and d-i-l have already shot 3 bears and friends working with them killed three more... moose tags to fill... everything else will be gravy. Thinking about pheasants in October or november...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

564 members (10gaugemag, 1234, 12344mag, 160user, 007FJ, 1936M71, 54 invisible), 2,469 guests, and 1,324 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,073
Posts18,482,653
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.