Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Stupid Millennials are asking "Why is it that African Americans are 5x more likely to be arrested than Whites and isn't that institutional racism?"

The answer is urban gangs (and stupidity). Black youth joining the Bloods, the Crips, the Black Mafia Family, the Gangsta Disciples etc.

They get recruited as young teens, get busted and do time. In prison, gang affiliation is mandatory! They get out, better organized, better, trained, and better networked to go right back into the drug, gun, extortion trade.

Hispanic gangs are even more brutal, but they hide behind a language barrier, keep a lower profile, and don't tend to do stupid sh it like shoplift some Swisher Sweets and Schlitz Malt liquor, roll up a blunt and walk down the middle of the street screaming "F You!" at some cop that drives by. (The stupidity part of the equation. See Ferguson)

White gangs are called the Italian Mafia. They are in the same business. They don't walk down the middle of the street smoking weed and drawing attention to themselves. White gangs are called the Hell's Angles, or Bandidos, or The Outlaws. Again, they don't call attention to themselves. They don't shoplift at the convenience store, they don't confront the cops and they don't normally wack rival gang members just for the hell of it. Hell's Angel's aren't holding up spectators going to a MLB or NFL game. They don't roll middle aged White couples in town for a nice dinner.

The Italian Mafia isn't into petty theft. They aren't breaking and entering just to grab a bottle of booze and some smoke. They keep their activities as "under the radar" as possible. Joey Pistone ain't smashing a car window he just walked by to grap the laptop out of the backseat, just because he sees it.

That's why Blacks are 5x more likely to get arrested.

So if you ever get asked that question by some Lefty, you can hit them with that.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
GB4

T
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
T
Blacks want our perception of them to change without any change in behavior on their part. Doesn't work that way.

The biggest problem our country has is not systemic racism, it's systemic stupidity.
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by There_Ya_Go
Blacks want our perception of them to change without any change in behavior on their part. Doesn't work that way.

Brings up a point slightly off my original topic but goes with yours. There is somehow a universal problem with Blacks respecting other peoples property. Bush Africans are an exception (or were). I don't care if it's in Atlanta, NYC, Chicago, if it is McIntosh, Alabama, Jamaica, RSA, or Cameroon. If it is not nailed down, it's gone in 60 seconds.
If they could clean that up, the entire image of race wold be substantially altered.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by hatari
Stupid Millennials are asking "Why is it that African Americans are 5x more likely to be arrested than Whites and isn't that institutional racism?"

The answer is urban gangs (and stupidity). Black youth joining the Bloods, the Crips, the Black Mafia Family, the Gangsta Disciples etc.

They get recruited as young teens, get busted and do time. In prison, gang affiliation is mandatory! They get out, better organized, better, trained, and better networked to go right back into the drug, gun, extortion trade.

Hispanic gangs are even more brutal, but they hide behind a language barrier, keep a lower profile, and don't tend to do stupid sh it like shoplift some Swisher Sweets and Schlitz Malt liquor, roll up a blunt and walk down the middle of the street screaming "F You!" at some cop that drives by. (The stupidity part of the equation. See Ferguson)

White gangs are called the Italian Mafia. They are in the same business. They don't walk down the middle of the street smoking weed and drawing attention to themselves. White gangs are called the Hell's Angles, or Bandidos, or The Outlaws. Again, they don't call attention to themselves. They don't shoplift at the convenience store, they don't confront the cops and they don't normally wack rival gang members just for the hell of it. Hell's Angel's aren't holding up spectators going to a MLB or NFL game. They don't roll middle aged White couples in town for a nice dinner.

The Italian Mafia isn't into petty theft. They aren't breaking and entering just to grab a bottle of booze and some smoke. They keep their activities as "under the radar" as possible. Joey Pistone ain't smashing a car window he just walked by to grap the laptop out of the backseat, just because he sees it.

So if you ever get asked that question by some Lefty, you can hit them with that.

“They” will respond with:

https://media.tenor.com/images/7724550f8865d56cff14a7bd2f1fb1d5/tenor.gif

Last edited by keith_dunlap; 07/10/20.

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

T
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
T
If I recall correctly, native american societies were somewhat the same way. If someone needed or wanted something a tribe-mate had, or another tribe had for that matter, they just took it. Not much of a private property ethic in those days, more of a share and share alike mentality with frequent potlatches. In the absence of government assistance programs, the impulse to share with one's neighbors is admirable; unfortunately, it has devolved into the entitlement mentality not only towards government largesse, but also toward other people's property. Certainly not compatible with concepts of private property, as you point out.

The biggest problem our country has is not systemic racism, it's systemic stupidity.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I worked with a black man that had been watching some of those police shows where a semi truck or a car would be parked in the ghetto and was used as a trap for whoever wanted to pillage the contents of the truck or steal the car. He told me it was racist that the trap was never set in a white neighborhood. My answer irritated him when I said "well it would just sit there and nobody would bother it".

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by There_Ya_Go
If I recall correctly, native American societies were somewhat the same way. If someone needed or wanted something a tribe-mate had, or another tribe had for that matter, they just took it. Not much of a private property ethic in those days, more of a share and share alike mentality with frequent potlatches. In the absence of government assistance programs, the impulse to share with one's neighbors is admirable; unfortunately, it has devolved into the entitlement mentality not only towards government largesse, but also toward other people's property. Certainly not compatible with concepts of private property, as you point out.

Someone here on the 'Fire not many months ago familiar with Native America culture had a different take on it. He wrote that in whatever Native America tribe he was familiar with, that anything was fair game, and if you weren't strong enough to protect your property or your woman, then F you, you are a pussy and deserved to get taken advantage of because you were weak. The strong took whatever they wanted. That is how tribal heirarchy ws established.

The Scandinavian culture has a stronger share and share alike tradition from what I've read, which goes with the traditional social liberalism that has been a stable in the upper midwest.

MAC Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Blacks comprise roughly 13% of the population. That means black males comprise roughly 6.5% of the population. Factor out the very young and the very old and you are left with what we used to call the "military age males" when I was in the Middle East. This would be black males between 14 and 55 and they would probably comprise roughly 4% of the population of the USA. This means that this 4% of the population is committing well over 50% of all violent crime in the nation. Not saying that Black females or Black males below 14 and over 55 don't commit crimes but the percentage is low for those demographics.

You want to know why they are 5X as likely to be stopped? Look at the above.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Lot of nonsense here.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by hatari

Well said , Harari, You just said what I have been trying to say and didn't know how.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
because they are 10-40x more violent & felonious and cops let many of their transgressions slide.

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Hastings
I worked with a black man that had been watching some of those police shows where a semi truck or a car would be parked in the ghetto and was used as a trap for whoever wanted to pillage the contents of the truck or steal the car. He told me it was racist that the trap was never set in a white neighborhood. My answer irritated him when I said "well it would just sit there and nobody would bother it".

I would’ve answered basically the same by saying they are parked there routinely. But only by their owners and nobody messes with them.

MAC Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by deflave
Lot of nonsense here.

Such as? Are you willing to try and refute anything?

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
One got shot yesterday in my burg. Not dead, wont cooperate w police. Another was beaten to death earlier this month. By two of his tribesmen.

But yeah they get hassled by the cops more than they should.

Think 20% spookage now in this chithole
Yet damn near all the shooting and murder is done by them.

Its a culture problem and it doesnt have anything to do with whitey

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by MAC
Lot of nonsense here.

Yes.

The comments about the Italian Mafia, OMG's, and hispanic gangs are ridiculous and based on a lack of experience.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I see it like this.

If green slot machines paid off 100% more than red slot machines, which ones would you play.

That's the situation cops are in today. Blacks commit a *lot* more crime, so that's who the cops focus on.

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MAC
Lot of nonsense here.

Yes.

The comments about the Italian Mafia, OMG's, and hispanic gangs are ridiculous and based on a lack of experience.

Lighten up 'Flave, sometimes metaphors and figurative language are used to make a dry subject a little more interesting. The point is Blacks are 5x more likely to get arrested is because they are up to more sh it. Like that better? Not every post can be a magnum opus cited and referenced. This is the Campfire. Sit around and shoot the sh it.

MAC Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by MAC
Lot of nonsense here.

Yes.

Not really. The Italian Mob always tried to keep out of the public eye. Same thing with the motorcycle gangs. They could be brutal among themselves but they didn't go around attacking the public. Hispanic gangs also tend to only go after other Hispanic gangs and not after people such as soccer moms etc... Only one segment of the population, and those that surround themselves with that segment such as the current protesters, revels in public disregard for the law and society. Even ANTIFA didn't go so far as going into otherwise safe areas and committing carnage, they kept it at their protest points. No place on the nation has the same level of violence as black communities in the inner cities.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I see it like this.

If green slot machines paid off 100% more than red slot machines, which ones would you play.

That's the situation cops are in today. Blacks commit a *lot* more crime, so that's who the cops focus on.

That’s true but the absolute truth they never want to admit is that it all originates with them committing crimes. Everything else follows that basic fact. It is all on them - period.

J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by MAC
Lot of nonsense here.

Yes.

I don't have experience with either, but chances are I will with Hispanic gangs before the end so if you could please tell me how they operate so I can be aware of what is going on?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

568 members (1936M71, 10gaugeman, 1minute, 160user, 1234, 1Longbow, 59 invisible), 2,182 guests, and 1,307 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,928
Posts18,479,870
Members73,953
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.