Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
McCloskeys Served with Search Warrant! – St. Louis Police Seize Gun From Armed Couple Who Defended Their Historic Home From Rioters

St. Louis Police have served a warrant on Patricia and Mark McCloskey, the armed couple who defended their beautiful and historic home from rioters last month.
Police seized the rifle that Mark McCloskey was seen holding in videos of the incident that went massively viral.

No charges are known to have been filed against the couple at this time.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...d-couple-defended-historic-home-rioters/

Tell me again how the police will not follow confiscation orders.
No charges filed, just search the house and seize their firearms.
How special.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB4

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Very strange, the PoPo took the AR, not the pistol and no charges were filed? So they disarmed him?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Sako76
Very strange, the PoPo took the AR, not the pistol and no charges were filed? So they disarmed him?

At a guess, making sure the next lot of rioters/terrs are safe.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
So much for their 2A rights.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

According to the article, the cops did not find the handgun and their attorney said he doesn't know were it is.

I wonder if they will do a pre- dawn raid with dozens of swat cops.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Someone mentioned on another thread they feel this whole event was staged, and it wouldn’t surprise me one bit.

Now with this outrageously unconstitutional act of illegally removing his arms and stripping him of his God given inalienable right to “bear arms”, being the search warrant has zero legal standing since there were no shots fired, and he never pointed his gun at anyone, this proves to me it is a staged event.

This latest action they just took is the communists continuing their efforts to brainwash the public that black guns are [not to be owned by the public / fill in the blank] to support their legislation they’ll attempt to pass in the near future as they chip away at the 2A.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
After publicly removing the McCloskey AR-15 the husband and wife are not being set up for the return of BLM to burn them out.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fu c khead rich lawyers can afford another AR. Plenty of fans willing to sell them one. Plus she's still got her nifty little pistol nobody ID'ed yet.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Someone mentioned on another thread they feel this whole event was staged, and it wouldn’t surprise me one bit.

Now with this outrageously unconstitutional act of illegally removing his arms and stripping him of his God given inalienable right to “bear arms”, being the search warrant has zero legal standing since there were no shots fired, and he never pointed his gun at anyone, this proves to me it is a staged event.

This latest action they just took is the communists continuing their efforts to brainwash the public that black guns are [not to be owned by the public / fill in the blank] to support their legislation they’ll attempt to pass in the near future as they chip away at the 2A.

Thought the same when I read the article. A publicity stunt. Wasn't this guy was a big Democratic donor??

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Pat85
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91

Thought the same when I read the article. A publicity stunt. Wasn't this guy was a big Democratic donor??
I think he was a pretty big Trump donor, but he also played both sides. He also came right out saying he and his wife supported BLM after this occurred.

IC B3

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
I feel sorry for th St. Louis taxpayers because of the giant settlement the city is going to have to pay this couple when they sue the hell out of them.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna

The police refuse to protect them, and subsequently take their means of self defense. Hmmmmm

Sam......

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Just goes to show none of us will get a second chance to use our rights, or our toys. He should have used it as intended rather than showing it off to the world.

They say everything happens for a reason.
For me that reason is usually because I've made some bad decisions that I need to pay for.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
So basically for all their bitching about Marxist DAs and BLM, the police have no problem being the enforcement arm of said Marxist DAs and disarming a guy who did nothing wrong. Yep, pretty much as expected.

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by JoeBob
So basically for all their bitching about Marxist DAs and BLM, the police have no problem being the enforcement arm of said Marxist DAs and disarming a guy who did nothing wrong. Yep, pretty much as expected.

Soros has funded elected "LEFTIST" district attorneys all over the country in sizable urban cities and no one really knew what he was up to. Now we are subject to being almost defenseless to the new mob.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Cannot have a citizen out flashing one of those evil black rifles around---doncha know

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Why did they get it?

It makes no sense to me,just grand standing on the .gov's part.

If it was mine i would sue them for more than a rifle.

There are folks that just do crap because it makes them look tough i guess.

Hope they can find a good lawyer.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Who's marching on the capitol?

LOL
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
this is troubling

was it seized because he was illegally "brandishing" it?

or was it seized because he just have the audacity of owning a firearm and letting people knew he had it that posed a potential threat to him?

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
A lawyer, that holds a rifle like the Kenyan, might be fake news.

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

572 members (007FJ, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 160user, 65 invisible), 2,257 guests, and 1,401 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,941
Posts18,480,095
Members73,954
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.